Time for a shake up

Ministryofdad

Most of our players will go down a level or two, they certainly won’t go up a level.

Hearts is the best standard they’ll ever play at.

Question is, who the hell would want to sign them.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OTT

• Ministryofdad

• i8hibsh

• indianajones

Top Posters In This Topic

theAlvasection

The signing policy has to change because gambling on foreign players is clearly not working for us and hasn't for years.Promising Scottish players and proven hard working experienced pros is the way to go.

No thank you. The only person currently managing in Scotland I'd take is Robinson and even then I would hope we could attract better applicants. 

12 minutes ago, Buster HMFC said:

Correct mate. They don't give ****. Softest Hearts team in my life and I'm 54

Not as bad as cathro's loosers.

That team was the worst in my lifetime althothey did pump Rangers once.

He won’t be sacked after losing to the OF. 

That goal vs Livi has saved him for now. It really is just a matter of time before he’s sacked.

Its about getting a proper coaching team in. This ****ing lego construct of a management team isn't going to take us forward. 

Go and get a proper manager that has a coaching staff he can bring in and give this team the referesher it needs. 

These imposters are Levein timesque powder puff shit keeper and heads go down so quickly once things are going against us - that shower of shit could end up with us being relegated again it's time for Budge Naismith and all these mappers to go 

Never getting sacked off the back of losing to Rangers, no matter how bad it was. Saturday however is a big game for that, Motherwell are on some really bad form. Go through there and drop points then maybe the board might do something. Doubt it though 

I wish we could show ambition, genuine ambition, and get him in to solidify third place and built towards second. 

He can do an awful lot with relatively little and is still available. This would be the perfect swan song for his management career. 

James Anderson, get the cheque book out and get him in. 

Ministryofdad

6 weeks and 12 games to go. It's Time. 

We need a boardroom clear our. 

Management has to go. 

Playing staff are not good enough. 

Needs emptied the only way we get change is by footfall inside tynecastle .protest outside instead off going in.

best in the land
1 minute ago, OTT said:

Its about getting a proper coaching team in. This ****ing lego construct of a management team isn't going to take us forward. 

Go and get a proper manager that has a coaching staff he can bring in and give this team the referesher it needs. 

This. Unfortunately we don't have a boardroom capable.

Arthur Morgan
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

Stephen Robinson is the man to employ. 

Been saying it for well over a year now. We can't do that though because he has no ties to the club! 

Edited by Arthur Morgan

His wage expectations would be something bat shit mental - and rightfully so. 

Pick a manager that is within the realms of realism pls. This adds nothing. 

Something, anything at this point is a better option than the utterly clueless Naismith.

Lets start employing key people with the qualifications to do the job, not the name and the honours as a player.

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, WageThief said:

Agreed.  We should be beating the huns at Hampden.  It's what we do.

Can't even beat a shite Sevco team.

I wish something like this would happen but the moment we get a player(s) that's good then we won't be able to keep them long enough for a team to be built to compete consistently at the top end of the league. 

Another West Coast Old Firmer.

No thanks.

Pointless thread though. As long as the fuhrer and her board room of ***** are there we will always just be a side project.

Edited by i8hibsh

SomethingAboutObua

We desperately need the guy that's got 4 wins for Killie this season, in charge of Hearts, aye. Totally the sidestep we need 

That should be his last game. He's had about 30 odd games, a seasons worth and he's won, what 9 ? Zero improvement. We've gone backwards. 

The problem is the shake up needs to happen further up the tree. No point in replacing a manager when the same CEO and DoF are in place.

I’d love to know what the process was for appointing the current CEO. What was it in his previous experience at the SGU or his previous roles that made AB think he was the best person to be the CEO of one of the largest football clubs in Scotland.

The same question about the DoF. What was it in his CV that made the club think he was the right fit.

There is no point in replacing the manager if the same people will make the same mistakes again.

Big John Colquhoun
22 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

I was happy Naisy was appointed 

Great player and winning attitude

Said all the right things be more positive, be brave on the ball, forward passes etc

but that’s not where we are now

Losing to the OF is s never good but never unexpected

but

continually playing a 10 man defence against them and defending for 90 minutes knowing our midfield and defence will crumble eventually isn’t acceptable 

the only we to beat them is to be positive and put pressure on their defence and TRY AND SCORE GOALS

we’ve given up even trying to beat them and for the first time in 60 years of supporting them I wouldn’t cross the road to watch them now 

even the real minnows put up a fight and get stuck in

Hearts are in a very bad place the last 12 months and nobody at the club seem to admit it or seem to care

its like the Emporer’s New Clothes

not a single team in the league is frightened of us

Exact same under Neilson - shat himself whenever we played the Old Firm, particularly big games in the cup. Set up not to get beat and then inevitably do because you invite so much pressure.

Said we were getting one style of football then we ended up with the usual safety first, possession over attacking style that he claimed was at an end. 

Feel like I’ve been conned tbh. 

Just now, Fraggle said:

Jeezuz Christ no! If we are going for a new management team let's think outside the box a bit.

I'd take Paulo back. 

Very wary of foreign managers because I do not trust the professionalism of Scottish players, but Paulo has already experienced all of that - and worse, so I think he could do well in a stable set up. 

14 minutes ago, jockmac said:

Most of our players will go down a level or two, they certainly won’t go up a level.

Hearts is the best standard they’ll ever play at.

This has been the case for 99% of every player through our youth system or our signings in the entire budge era. Ffs we have ex players still in their prime playing in the Hamburg regional 6th division right now.