Update

Cliffundo

As Hearts fans, is it to much to ask for us to be kept up to date with whats going on and how far we have progressed with regards to the hunt for a new manager?

The SFA kept the general public updated as they closed in on a shortlist of candidates and set a schedule for the appointment.

We have nothing of the sort and I just feel that we get nothing for our commitment and loyalty. ie; almost a full house every home game for the last couple of years...it has decreased a little lately, which is understandable, but in general VR has been very fortunate!

Communication with the fans would buy you the additonal time need, ignoring our pleas just makes the situation more unbearable!

I'd rather hear nothing. It's all just lies anyway, least this way we're avoiding waiting for their lies.

aye, your proabaly right m8. Thats why they do not update us... they have nothing to say, nothing that is true anyway!!

If there was something to tell, surely they would want to spread the word to give the fans a bit of hope!!

i cannot believe we are not being linked with any players as although the season is over (unless we beat rangers) if we bring in two or three players now then they will be well settled for the start of next season. i know we can get a manager outwith the window but would prefer him to have as much of this season as possible to mould a squad for next season and decide who does not have a future.

You are spot on meth.....

It should be lke the Pieman days, or the Mercer days, where we were kept abreast of every single movement within Tynecastle..........mmmmmm

aye, your proabaly right m8. Thats why they do not update us... they have nothing to say, nothing that is true anyway!!

If there was something to tell, surely they would want to spread the word to give the fans a bit of hope!!

I am amazed that only Pospisil has left too.We are cluttered with crap and have a monkey training them. The man honestly doesn't give a feck!

i cannot believe we are not being linked with any players as although the season is over (unless we beat rangers) if we bring in two or three players now then they will be well settled for the start of next season. i know we can get a manager outwith the window but would prefer him to have as much of this season as possible to mould a squad for next season and decide who does not have a future.

I agree m8, a manager now would be great preperation for the new season. we aint gonna do nothing now ....so lets get a head start...every close season we fart about untill the end of the transfer window and then expect the team to gel and play cohesive football. these things take time and now is the time to get the wheels in motion, I just worry that we have been sold a ****** fart! :eek:

As Hearts fans, is it to much to ask for us to be kept up to date with whats going on and how far we have progressed with regards to the hunt for a new manager?

!

Yes it is.

Where have you been since Anderton left?

Cardiac Rucksack

The SFA kept the general public updated as they closed in on a shortlist of candidates and set a schedule for the appointment.

We have nothing of the sort and I just feel that we get nothing for our commitment and loyalty. ie; almost a full house every home game for the last couple of years...it has decreased a little lately, which is understandable, but in general VR has been very fortunate!

Communication with the fans would buy you the additonal time need, ignoring our pleas just makes the situation more unbearable!

What and have stupid names bandied about getting your hopes up and ending up with a no mark? Id rather have the deafening silence. Frail will be in charge for the rest of the season. A compotent chairman/cheif exec is required far more than a manager.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Billy Davis said last week he was going away on holiday , are we waiting on

him returning ?

To be honest, their are quite a few people saying they would rather hear nothing, i think they are making it up.

let me explain... i don't want to hear rumours or paper talk about my beloved Heart of midlothian but i still buy newspapers and search for any news on hmfc, i still search the web every day in the hope that i will hear some snippet of news that gives me hope , i come on here everyday, i go to the hearts site everyday.

i think the majority of people on here do this, Yes we are sick of half truths and BS , but i think most of us would rather have something rather than nothing.

i may be wrong but as a Hearts fan i am desperate everyday to hear whats happening wether it is just nonsence or not, at least it gives me a glimmer of hope.

Darth Sidious

him returning ?

Did we not have to wait until Burley returned from holiday before he was appointed???

Ogilvie, Mann and Co went to Kaunas 2 weeks ago to meet The Leader. What is the delay?

I would guess absolutely no one with any credibility is interested in the job. This leaves the club with three options

1. Keep Frail until the season ends & hope

2. Get another Eastern European dud

3. Break the bank with an offer a decent manager can't ignore.

Sadly, I think we will get stuck with Frail until the end of the season, then we'll find some dud from Eastern Europe in the summer.

Captain Canada

Yeah it's all gone quiet in the press about this. When the Scotland job was up for grabs the names of the potential candidates were in the papers every day. We should break the bank and get Krusty the Klown as the new manager, I hear he's unhappy at Springfield Utd.

I would guess absolutely no one with any credibility is interested in the job. This leaves the club with three options

1. Keep Frail until the season ends & hope

2. Get another Eastern European dud

3. Break the bank with an offer a decent manager can't ignore.

Sadly, I think we will get stuck with Frail until the end of the season, then we'll find some dud from Eastern Europe in the summer.

They can't all be duds in eastern Europe.

If we keep on trying we might get a good one.

peebles jambo
Yeah it's all gone quiet in the press about this. When the Scotland job was up for grabs the names of the potential candidates were in the papers every day. We should break the bank and get Krusty the Klown as the new manager, I hear he's unhappy at Springfield Utd.

he's NOT that unhappy, surely

him returning ?

Perhaps he's taking the waters in Vilnius?

You are spot on meth.....

It should be lke the Pieman days, or the Mercer days, where we were kept abreast of every single movement within Tynecastle..........mmmmmm

Constructive as ever m8.... it's a valid question, as I said the SFA kept the public informed during the process.

Nothing to outlandish in what im asking.

To be honest, their are quite a few people saying they would rather hear nothing, i think they are making it up.

let me explain... i don't want to hear rumours or paper talk about my beloved Heart of midlothian but i still buy newspapers and search for any news on hmfc, i still search the web every day in the hope that i will hear some snippet of news that gives me hope , i come on here everyday, i go to the hearts site everyday.

i think the majority of people on here do this, Yes we are sick of half truths and BS , but i think most of us would rather have something rather than nothing.

i may be wrong but as a Hearts fan i am desperate everyday to hear whats happening wether it is just nonsence or not, at least it gives me a glimmer of hope.

Thats pretty much the same as myself , I dont think they should be announcing names of every possible candidate for the job, as some applicants will want to remian annonymous for obvious reason.

If hearts just give a small progress report, to say Cv's have been evaluated, interviews are being held, with some kind of schedule in place where could expect an anouncement.... I think people would be a lot more patient towards the whole process.

The Real Maroonblood
Did we not have to wait until Burley returned from holiday before he was appointed???

Ogilvie, Mann and Co went to Kaunas 2 weeks ago to meet The Leader. What is the delay?

Have they returned yet?

Archived