Vargas

Graham Thomson

9 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Well done Kenneth. Getting that first goal makes a big difference, so hopefully he only kicks on from here. Deserved after all the hard work he has put in.

Bit annoying that because I was worried that VAR were going to chalk the goal for offside that I felt I couldn't celebrate in the moment and had to wait for the kick off.

It's almost like that with every goal now.

My first reaction is always to look at the ref.

Even a clear cut goal you are worried there has been a foul in the build up, a handball etc.

It definitely takes something away from celebrating a goal when it first hits the net.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Graham Thomson

• jamboinglasgow

• CMc

jamboinglasgow

The ideal thing will be when Tagawa is back to fitness. I do think Vargas works best up front with Shankland dropping in front of the defence. Tagawa can play the same role as Vargas. With Boyce playing Shankland's role. That rotation of players means that we can put pressure on the opposition for the whole match and allows Vargas to come off the bench more until he adapts.

alicante jambo

Delighted for him ladt night you could see his delight on his face running over to the main stand. That ball from grant though should not be underestimated.

Just watched the highlights, that was a superb goal from Vargas.  He got himself into a dangerous area, and made sure that he was staying onside until the ball had been played.  Quick burst of pace, and it's 1-0, thank you very much.

Great ball in from Grant.  We've played a few balls like that over the past couple of games and there have been no takers.  There's barely even been anyone in the box!

Hopefully a sign of things to come :thumbsup: