Well done Kevin Keegan on speaking out v cringe female commentators

kevin_hmfc

Howdy Doody Jambo

What did Andy Gray actually say that got him in trouble?

Edited by Howdy Doody Jambo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kevin_hmfc

• Ulysses

• redjambo

• milky_26

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I P Knightley
4 minutes ago, Howdy Doody Jambo said:

He and Tarmac Keys had a conversation that might have made Russell Brand and Laurence Fox blush. It wasn't during a broadcast but the microphones were open and someone at Sky shared the recording to the press. 

41 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

He and Tarmac Keys had a conversation that might have made Russell Brand and Laurence Fox blush. It wasn't during a broadcast but the microphones were open and someone at Sky shared the recording to the press. 

Lads stuff 

5 hours ago, kevin_hmfc said:

Andy Gray didn't say anything bad

5 hours ago, Howdy Doody Jambo said:

he asked charlotte jackson to "tuck this in for me, love" while gesturing at his crotch. well actually sort of opening his trousers 

edit: i've put the youtube link to the video in the spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by milky_26

2 hours ago, milky_26 said:

he asked charlotte jackson to "tuck this in for me, love" while gesturing at his crotch. well actually sort of opening his trousers 

edit: i've put the youtube link to the video in the spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

🤣

37 minutes ago, kevin_hmfc said:

🤣

Genuine question, Kevin. Why do you hate/fear women? What happened to you to give you this mindset?

19 hours ago, redjambo said:

Genuine question, Kevin. Why do you hate/fear women? What happened to you to give you this mindset?

😃   Seems to be taking a while to reply - maybe  cancelling his Sky sub is taking longer than expected ?   Thousands ahead of him in the phone queue, presumably.

Batsh1t crazy thread.

19 hours ago, redjambo said:

Haven't got that mindset at all. I just hate box ticking quotas in all forms.  Best person for the job where possible please.   My point is that in many cases it's quite obvious they went out of their way to hire someone in the name of diversity rather than experience.

Edited by kevin_hmfc

1 minute ago, kevin_hmfc said:

Haven't got that mindset at all. I just hate box ticking quotas in all forms.  Best person for the job where possible please.   My point is that in many cases it's quite obvious they went out of their way to hire someone in the name of diversity rather than experience.

I wasn't talking just about this thread but your views on other threads too that reflect your attitudes.

Our country *is* diverse. I would expect this to be reflected in society and in the workforce.

37% of football fans are female,and most of those will traditionally be supporters of men's football. It doesn't surprise me that we now have female commentators and analysts in the men's game. About time too. To look at the small number of female commentators/analysts and put it down to box-ticking quotas is over-simplistic and probably wrong.

20 hours ago, kevin_hmfc said:

🤣

I think, that if you find that funny, you should be ashamed of yourself.

32 minutes ago, kevin_hmfc said:

why are you not answering my question about whether you thought it was funny what andy gray did in the video i posted and you put a laughing emoji

43 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I wasn't talking just about this thread but your views on other threads too that reflect your attitudes.

Our country *is* diverse. I would expect this to be reflected in society and in the workforce.

37% of football fans are female,and most of those will traditionally be supporters of men's football. It doesn't surprise me that we now have female commentators and analysts in the men's game. About time too. To look at the small number of female commentators/analysts and put it down to box-ticking quotas is over-simplistic and probably wrong.

So soccer Saturday needed a revamp? 

20 hours ago, milky_26 said:

you think what he did was funny?

20 hours ago, redjambo said:

54 minutes ago, kevin_hmfc said:

Why will you not answer the above two questions that were asked of you, Kev?

6 minutes ago, kevin_hmfc said:

So soccer Saturday needed a revamp? 

Probably. It's always good to mix up things from time to time, get some fresh blood in. Although I have to say I'll miss Jeff, Chris and Bianca.

41 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Probably. It's always good to mix up things from time to time, get some fresh blood in. Although I have to say I'll miss Jeff, Chris and Bianca.

Clinton Morrison is hopeless.  Someone with their tongue removed could do a better job 

One of the best players to play the game. King Kenny and Kev were fantastic players who'd walk into any team, then and now.

With the likes of Hoddle, Keegan, Shilton, Robson, Butcher, Wilkins, Francis and Anderson. England should have won more trophies 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
8 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

One of the best players to play the game. King Kenny and Kev were fantastic players who'd walk into any team, then and now.

With the likes of Hoddle, Keegan, Shilton, Robson, Butcher, Wilkins, Francis and Anderson. England should have won more trophies 

Maybe if Shilton wasn't out jumped by short, fat, Argentian they might have done.

:rofl:

5 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Maybe if Shilton wasn't out jumped by short, fat, Argentian they might have done.

:rofl:

Magic! 

You put your right arm up, your right arm down, up down, up down and punch the fecking baw , you do the Maradona and you turn around and that's when big Terry broke. 

Oh Diego Maradona,  Oh Diego Maradona,  Oh Diego Maradona,  he put the Rnglish out out out.

Edited by ri Alban

Female commentators don’t bother me. Jonathan Pearce does. I actually turn off when he commentates.  
The thing that annoys me is all the football sites mix in women’s club football news with the men’s with no mention.

fek all against the women’s game but I’m not interested so just wish they’d make it clear as I’m sick of giving clicks to websites for no reason

Edited by 1971fozzy

Can't stand that Chelsea manager doing commentary or Punditry.  Stick her alongside Wrighty(who I like) and it's game's a boagie. 

:raging:

Edited by ri Alban

On 08/10/2023 at 10:07, kevin_hmfc said:

That counts as cancelling 

Sorry, am I being thick here? Just watching something elsewhere isn't canceling, unless you have actually canceled Shirley?

I do not think that . I quite like having female pundits and presenters . Not sure what the problem is for some of these old dinosaurs . Why does it bother people so much ? I can not be arsed listening to most of the male ones so why is this any different 

2 hours ago, trotter said:

Sorry, am I being thick here? Just watching something elsewhere isn't canceling, unless you have actually canceled Shirley?

Not paying 

55 minutes ago, kevin_hmfc said:

Not paying 

But if you haven't canceled your subscription, you're still paying them? 

2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

The absolute state that some men get themselves in when it comes to women in football :rofl:

More a slight annoyance that persist through out the game.  

Just now, kevin_hmfc said:

More a slight annoyance that persist through out the game.  

are you going to answer why you thought what andy gray said to charlotte jackson was funny?

22 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

are you going to answer why you thought what andy gray said to charlotte jackson was funny?

Sometimes inappropriate stuff is funny just cause it's inappropriate.   

Take it your not a Bernard Manning fan?

5 minutes ago, kevin_hmfc said:

Is Bernard Manning Fan a euphemism for a misogynist 

7 minutes ago, kevin_hmfc said:

there is a huge difference between a comedian saying things that are inappropriate during their act and someone saying it while at work

11 minutes ago, kevin_hmfc said:

I've seen Chubby Brown live, but there's a fairly obvious and massive difference between expected behaviour in the workplace and expected behaviour on stage

"I don't like to listen to ladies talking about the England men's team at the match because I don't think it's the same experience.

"I have a problem with that.

"The presenters we have now, some of the girls are so good, they are better than the guys. It's a great time for the ladies.

"But if I see an England lady footballer saying about England against Scotland at Wembley and she's saying, 'If I would have been in that position I would have done this,' I don't think it's quite the same. I don't think it crosses over that much."

Basically, KK is not slagging off female pundits/commentators.

9 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

"I don't like to listen to ladies talking about the England men's team at the match because I don't think it's the same experience.

"I have a problem with that.

"The presenters we have now, some of the girls are so good, they are better than the guys. It's a great time for the ladies.

"But if I see an England lady footballer saying about England against Scotland at Wembley and she's saying, 'If I would have been in that position I would have done this,' I don't think it's quite the same. I don't think it crosses over that much."

Basically, KK is not slagging off female pundits/commentators.

Just a case of the modern world and political correctness doing the opposite of what it set out to do.

9 hours ago, milky_26 said:

Slightly OT, but Charlotte was a brilliant host, and also, whilst not relevant in any way, an absolute honey

jack D and coke
On 09/10/2023 at 13:45, Howdy Doody Jambo said:

Would you smash it :lol: asking redknapp if he’d be hanging out the back of it :lol: 

Hilarious. 

I know it's not football but there was a funny moment in the Wales rugby match on Saturday where the commentator asked his Ex-Wales International co-commentator for his analysis and the guy had absolutely nothing...

4 hours ago, DaveyT said:

Thankfully misogenistic folk are dying off.

Still a few lurking about though.

Been replaced by woke leftees. 

1 hour ago, kevin_hmfc said:

Been replaced by woke leftees. 

Looking forward to your renaissance as a woke lefty then. :thumb:

1 hour ago, redjambo said:

Looking forward to your renaissance as a woke lefty then. :thumb:

No thanks. Im against all sorts of positive discrimination and quotas.  Think it doesn't work 

22 minutes ago, kevin_hmfc said:

No thanks. Im against all sorts of positive discrimination and quotas.  Think it doesn't work 

It's much more difficult to organise than normal discrimination too.

Jeffros Furios
28 minutes ago, kevin_hmfc said:

Kevin you are the wokest on this thread . Apart from you no one cares ! 

39 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Kevin you are the wokest on this thread . Apart from you no one cares ! 

Raising the issues 👏👏