Russell Brand

Dennis Reynolds

I saw a quote saying the British Government were urging online media etc to mute Russell Brand.......

So why is a guy that's innocent as it stands, not allowed to be heard?

But people telling they're version of a story are allowed to be broadcast without being identified??

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• MoncurMacdonaldMercer

• Ray Gin

• Unknown user

2 hours ago, VALDOS' said:

I saw a quote saying the British Government were urging online media etc to mute Russell Brand.......

But people telling they're version of a story are allowed to be broadcast without being identified??

That quote might have been from Russell Brand setting himself out as the victim in all this.

periodictabledancer
2 hours ago, VALDOS' said:

Got a source ?

11 hours ago, VALDOS' said:

I've heard more from Russell Brand in the last week than I have in the previous 5 years.

Fitzroy Pointon
5 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

How does a person get 'Bummed to death?'   How does that happen?    (Asking for a friend.)

That ol' chestnut. 

5 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

How does a person get 'Bummed to death?'   How does that happen?    (Asking for a friend.)

Imagine that on your death certificate then a few hundred years from now your ancestors are tracing their family tree. 

7 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

You can’t . But you can be “ bummed “ to your hearts content and enjoy it I suppose , apparently 

7 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

The pathologoist from the case in question explains it on the bleak Ch4 documentary 4 yrs ago ..if you must know.

5 minutes ago, felix said:

The pathologoist from the case in question explains it on the bleak Ch4 documentary 4 yrs ago ..if you must know.

Its was a bleak watch all right. Those animals should be rotting in a jail cell. 

On 22/09/2023 at 23:04, Ked said:

You've went quite on women's rights on this thread.

😁 

He's not interested in women's rights, he just hates all the attention the Trans community are getting. 

4 hours ago, Black Swan said:

Imagine that on your death certificate then a few hundred years from now your ancestors are tracing their family tree. 

Bummer.

On 23/09/2023 at 00:14, Placid Casual said:

Good shout. He could well be a H1B5 **** on the wind up. It does happen. Surely no-one can be this delusional? I sincerely hope not. It gets exhausting listening to these people slaver so much ****.

I'd be stunned if it's not Nibbles with a new name. 

il Duce McTarkin

Brand is innocent imo. Nothing wrong with being a bit of a creepy predator, tbh, as long as you keep it legal. We've all been there, lads, eh, if we're 100% honest with ourselves.

This whole charade is nothing more than an elaborate diversion to close down some truth or other. Don't tell me the vaccines have rotted our brains to the extent that we can't see the blindingly obvious.

Edited by il Duce McTarkin

The Mighty Thor
21 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Brand is innocent imo. Nothing wrong with being a bit of a creepy predator, tbh, as long as you keep it legal. We've all been there, lads, eh, if we're 100% honest with ourselves.

This whole charade is nothing more than an elaborate diversion to close down some truth or other. Don't tell me the vaccines have rotted our brains to the extent that we can't see the blindingly obvious.

Bored Guv?

1 hour ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Some are talking like everyone here didn't spend their 30s chatting up 16 year old lassies outside Top Shop and sending taxis to pick them up from school so they could shag them. The illuminati want you to think that his behaviour is somehow wrong. WAKE UP SHEEPLE! 

il Duce McTarkin
2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Some are talking like everyone here didn't spend their 30s chatting up 16 year old lassies outside Top Shop and sending taxis to pick them up from school so they could shag them. The illuminati want you to think that his behaviour is somehow wrong. WAKE UP SHEEPLE! 

It was BHS for me.

On 24/09/2023 at 05:34, Jamstomorrow said:

In the dark and middle ages it was by using a stake or red hot poker...Edward II is, some believe, the most famous case.

16 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

It was BHS for me.

16 year olds in BHS? - I think they they may have been 60 year olds playing a fast one with Boots miracle rejuvenating creams...

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

16 year olds in BHS? - I think they they may have been 60 year olds playing a fast one with Boots miracle rejuvenating creams...

Kronenberg 1664. 16 from the back. 64 at the front😉

In the dark and middle ages it was by using a stake or red hot poker...Edward II is, some believe, the most famous case.

In my younger days, I was considered a bit of a swordsman . . a red hot 'poker!'  :)

All roads lead to Gorgie

I bet it cured his haemorrhoids though.

Carl Fredrickson

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
7 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Some cheek😳

you’ve been posting some top quality content recently mate on a variety of threads

keep up the good work 👏😃

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 minute ago, Costanza said:

Screenshot_20210207-114750_Twitter.jpg

you post this one quite often but it’s rarely relevant because lots of the worlds top scientists and doctors don’t entirely agree so you can be in the minority (or less publicised group) without finding unique information and also be right :)

There's fookin' hunners of bams / scammers spouting the same conspiracy shite.  The all powerful Matrix is panicking at being found out.  Solution?  To silence just the one bam Russell Brand.  

That'll sort it.

1 hour ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

I think Melanie Sykes should have done her homework. Everything she is saying is all a part of the keith lemon character. Like him or not (I generally don't), there was nothing there that I wouldn't expect from him.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
30 minutes ago, Victorian said:

There's fookin' hunners of bams / scammers spouting the same conspiracy shite.  The all powerful Matrix is panicking at being found out.  Solution?  To silence just the one bam Russell Brand.  

That'll sort it.

russell brand is just one in a long line of “bams” who are being silenced to a greater or lesser degree every day so no that’s not the solution in its entirety nor would it be expected to sort it

6 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

russell brand is just one in a long line of “bams” who are being silenced to a greater or lesser degree every day so no that’s not the solution in its entirety nor would it be expected to sort it

Who's all in the long line of people who have been silenced?  How were they silenced?

20 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

Who's been silenced?

2 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

you post this one quite often but it’s rarely relevant because lots of the worlds top scientists and doctors don’t entirely agree so you can be in the minority (or less publicised group) without finding unique information and also be right :)

I do don't I? :laugh2:

You are of course correct about 100% consensus but when it comes to issues like climate change or the covid vaccines, there is a mass scientific consensus and the scepticism even before we get to the grand great reset/control conspiracy theories are at the edges.

There is absolutely a critique to be made of the mainstream media and its reporting but that shouldn't mean we dismiss all mainstream media as agenda driven or out to cancel people in the so called alternative media like Brand. You have to look at weight of evidence and even consider that this news coming out now is because he his no longer afforded the protection of the mainstream rather than the mainstream wanting to quash his views.

I watched this last week and thought it was a good and balanced report of the initial story and also touched on the mainstream cancelling of brand argument.