Champions League 2023/24

The Ultimate Worrier

The Hogfather
3 hours ago, XB52 said:

My grandson was at the Newcastle game with his family. Don't think he'll be bothering about Saudi human rights record today. Funny how it was ok when it was Russian gangsters and the like in charge but everyone up in arms when the Arabs get involved

Because nobody criticised the Chelsea model before right enough.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• neilnunb

• Tazio

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Malinga the Swinga
2 hours ago, XB52 said:

🙂🙂 don't think my 37 year old grandson is much of a kid. 

He is compared to you and me 

• 3 weeks later...

Good win for the arsenal on the road. 2 superbly taking goals and then gave away a cheap one before raya tried to finish me off with a heart attack. Overall good 3 points and back on the plane home 

9 hours ago, Seaside Dave said:

Good win for the arsenal on the road. 2 superbly taking goals and then gave away a cheap one before raya tried to finish me off with a heart attack. Overall good 3 points and back on the plane home 

How bad ws that punch?

Embarrassingly bad

Malinga the Swinga

I look forward to seeing the Green Brigade and their flag display at Parkhead. Hopefully a large fine coming the way of Celtic.

Couldn't give a **** whether Man City or Newcastle won, as long as those vermin scum from Glasgow lose.

A career ending injury for Kyogo would also be welcomed.

3 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Feyenoord battering Lazio. 

They look pretty good. It’ll be interesting to see if Lazio can muster any kind of response.

Feyenoord winning is a terrible result for Celtic - lose tonight and they’re pretty much out after 3 games

Shame :lol:

Edited by liam11

1 minute ago, leginten said:

They look pretty good. It’ll be interesting to see if Lazio can muster any kind of response.

I thought they would come 2nd in this group having watched them a few times last season but despite them beating Celtic was surprised at how mediocre they performed in that match. However I was in a bar in Barcelona the night they played away to Atletico Madrid and therefore saw the entire match, and they were really good and very unlucky to lose 2-3. Looking at the stats they out shot Madrid by 17-7.  Lazio's crazy leveller on match day 1 and equally late winner against Celtic kind of papered over the fact they are pretty average I think and so far this match is showing Feyenoord are the better side. This game and the return in Rome appear pivotal for 2nd.

Bazzas right boot

Celtic not getting the same Euro support as Rangers do on here.

Simone imo is the best manager in the world -had a wee check on him and  he's on £30m a year.

Cannae see him fancing our gig.

Always liked A Madrid,  the pproper Madrid club-hopefully they scud celtic.

58 minutes ago, liam11 said:

Feyenoord winning is a terrible result for Celtic - lose tonight and they’re pretty much out after 3 games

Shame :lol:

Yep must win for Celtic...just looked at the table ☺️

4 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Celtic not getting the same Euro support as Rangers do on here.

Simone imo is the best manager in the world -had a wee check on him and  he's on £30m a year.

Cannae see him fancing our gig.

Always liked A Madrid,  the pproper Madrid club-hopefully they scud celtic.

A club that loses 2 European Cups in injury time deserves everyone's support.

State of that stadium. They try to be relevant and political but they just come across as desperate mutant arseholes. 

I'm sure Palestine dont want to be friends with a club that actively supported and hid child abuse.

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Cracking goal to be fair

Matt O Reilly with that pass. Some quality passing from Athletico too. Wonder if they practice that down at Riccarton?

10 minutes ago, indianajones said:

State of that stadium. They try to be relevant and political but they just come across as desperate mutant arseholes. 

I'm sure Palestine dont want to be friends with a club that actively supported and hid child abuse.

They are utterly pathetic and clueless into the bargain