• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• neilnunb

• Tazio

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

I'm sure the English media will tell us about the romance of one state funded football club beating another state funded football club. Not so sure I'm buying it myself.

wish we were state funded

Malinga the Swinga
18 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Well done to them.

They will be cheering from rafters in Riyadh apart from the ones recently executed obviously.

Still, football is most important thing

Nelly Terraces
22 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

Any agony for Celtic is a victory for humanity. To Hell with them.

Couldn't have put it better myself. 

The world is a better place this evening. :)

Bazzas right boot

The only thing better than the OF getting pumped is them getting beat by last minute goals.

Toxteth O'Grady
2 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

The only thing better than the OF getting pumped is them getting beat by last minute goals.

A taste of their own medicine 

Seaside Dave

Yassssssss get them absolutely pumped. Horrible shower of *******s. **** Celtic and everyone of them shower of rat fans 

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Beautiful listening to these pricks moaning about refereeing decisons 🤣

When will they realise that they are absolute nobodies in Europe, an utter irrelevance.

kingantti1874
12 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Beautiful listening to these pricks moaning about refereeing decisons 🤣

Alex Cochrane say hello you corrupt ****s 🤣👌🏻

Didn’t see any of the games but I was smart enough to chuck a bet on Lazio when Celtic were 1-0 up at 5/1. It’s almost guaranteed money. 

7 minutes ago, Negan said:

quality viewing tonight. John Hartson is a grade A ringpiece aswell.

I don’t disagree but he’s just employed by the wrong channel. If he wants to continue to say ‘we’ and ‘us’ he should really be working for Celtic tv. 

He did go very quiet on 96 minutes until he spotted the boy’s fingernail may have been offside. 

38 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Drat...still awful. 😁

how about this one, of managers who have managed at least 20 games in the CL group stages brendan rodgers is statistically the worst with only 2 wins out of 20

I was enjoying watching the Newcastle match just for the fun of it.   Good to see them competing in the Champions league.   Anyways the game was reaching 90 minutes.   I had one of my usual instincts to flip the channel to check the Celtic score.   Not a second went past, Pedro scored 🤣 

ba181ee3-c265-4711-9af6-f362550259d8_text.gif

Loving the fact that the BBC match report mentions they haven’t won at home in the champions league for 10 years. Also saw elsewhere that out of managers who’ve been in charge for 20 champions league games or more Rodger’s is the least successful. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

:pleasing:

Those rats are still living off a couple of wins 20 years ago. An absolute dream to have them in your group, easy points 

Has the poor competition in Scotland been trotted out as the reason Celtic are losing in Europe yet?

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, DG_HMFC said:

Has the poor competition in Scotland been trotted out as the reason Celtic are losing in Europe yet?

They can't do that anymore; they have smothered the game here and they know we know they have

10 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Anyone watching Newcastle v PSG cannot complain about world cup being held over  6 countries not about it going to Saudi after that.

You are watching sports washing at its finest, a proxy war being fought by Saudi Arabia and Qatar using European football as weapons.

These clowns from Newcastle, these so called wonderful Geordies, have shown themselves to be classless hypocrites who couldn't give a **** about people as long as they win a football game.

Newcastle, PSG, Manchester City and the rest of these clubs are nothing but a shell of what they were. Once clubs who represented  their areas, their supporters have readily accepted being bent over and ridden raw by regimes and owners who see human lives as nothing more than a commodity that can be bought and paid for.

It's immoral, it's disgusting and it's shameful.

Good post this.

Newcastle, have however "got wor club back" hence why they now fly Saudi Arabian flags (make it make sense) 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Only a matter of time 

10 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Or, its a Football match.

Dont turn a blind eye. It's ****ing vile 

John Findlay

All will be well with the world again when they put 5/6 past Kilmarnock at Parkhead on Saturday afternoon.

The Treasurer

In Scottish football, sellik's goal would have stood and Lazio's would have been chalked off. 

A lot tougher on a more level playing field 

14 hours ago, The Hogfather said:

I'm sure the English media will tell us about the romance of one state funded football club beating another state funded football club. Not so sure I'm buying it myself.

Yes but let's not forget Newcastle had a terrible time under Mike Ashley and they've now got their club back 

15 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Anyone watching Newcastle v PSG cannot complain about world cup being held over  6 countries not about it going to Saudi after that.

You are watching sports washing at its finest, a proxy war being fought by Saudi Arabia and Qatar using European football as weapons.

These clowns from Newcastle, these so called wonderful Geordies, have shown themselves to be classless hypocrites who couldn't give a **** about people as long as they win a football game.

Newcastle, PSG, Manchester City and the rest of these clubs are nothing but a shell of what they were. Once clubs who represented  their areas, their supporters have readily accepted being bent over and ridden raw by regimes and owners who see human lives as nothing more than a commodity that can be bought and paid for.

It's immoral, it's disgusting and it's shameful.

I don't mind Newcastle having a good time. The football will be interesting and exciting, it brings more competition to the league and Europe. And there will be a lot of investment into a relatively poor area.

But if the actions of Saudi Arabia were properly analysed and reported there is no way they would be allowed to own a famous football club. Its only because they are a UK military ally this is all ignored. And Newcastle is owned by the Saudi state and leadership. It is also a concern for a right ward UK Government if it condones murder and repression. 

My grandson was at the Newcastle game with his family. Don't think he'll be bothering about Saudi human rights record today. Funny how it was ok when it was Russian gangsters and the like in charge but everyone up in arms when the Arabs get involved

6 minutes ago, XB52 said:

My grandson was at the Newcastle game with his family. Don't think he'll be bothering about Saudi human rights record today. Funny how it was ok when it was Russian gangsters and the like in charge but everyone up in arms when the Arabs get involved

Tell you right now I would not give a F'k if Hearts were funded by a right shady ******* or a country of right shady *******s, if we were pumping the OF every year and doing well in Europe! 

14 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Tell you right now I would not give a F'k if Hearts were funded by a right shady ******* or a country of right shady *******s, if we were pumping the OF every year and doing well in Europe! 

We tried that before and it nearly killed the club.

2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

We tried that before and it nearly killed the club.

He was small fry as you well know; There are plenty more shady gits out there with loads of ill gotten money to spend 😄

1 minute ago, jock _turd said:

He was small fry as you well know; There are plenty more shady gits out there with loads of ill gotten money to spend 😄

The issue I have is that he never once attempted to pay off the club debts or invest in the long term security of the club.  Then it all went pop and we were up shit creek without a paddle.

12 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The issue I have is that he never once attempted to pay off the club debts or invest in the long term security of the club.  Then it all went pop and we were up shit creek without a paddle.

Look at Chelsea having a Russian crook as an owner has done them no harm... dodgy Russian oligarch in now ! 😄

6 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Look at Chelsea having a Russian crook as an owner has done them no harm... dodgy Russian oligarch in now ! 😄

They had a value as a worldwide brand to get a major buyer.  We didn't.  If Budge hadn't stepped in we were in real trouble.

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, XB52 said:

Wasn't okay when it was Russian gangsters either. That is small fry compared to Middle Eastern state ownership though and you know that. No reason for grandson to be bothered, he's still a kid. Adults should care though, it's ignorant not to.

Was at SJP last night, atmosphere was electric and the football on display was a pleasure to watch. 

I can confirm that no thoughts were given to any dodgy dealings, Saudis or human rights. I along with 52,000 others had a thoroughly enjoyable night pumping one of Europe's so called "big dogs" in the Champions League :smugger:

Mbappe looked like he was wanting to be playing for Madrid rather than PSG. 

2 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Wasn't okay when it was Russian gangsters either. That is small fry compared to Middle Eastern state ownership though and you know that. No reason for grandson to be bothered, he's still a kid. Adults should care though, it's ignorant not to.

🙂🙂 don't think my 37 year old grandson is much of a kid.