This Ref

db211833

ShortmanRossco

Not sure if the ref got too much outstandingly wrong but Jesus his consistency was all over the shop.

As bad as he was though credit to the linesman for Cammy's first goal. He was actually onside don't get me wrong but he certainly looked off by the time it came back to him. Decision that could have easily been wrong. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DS98

• db211833

• Pasquale for King

• Ricardo Quaresma

Top Posters In This Topic

People who say foreign refs would improve our game are wrong 

Our refs are poor but they are no better on the continent 

In many parts of Europe it’s almost a non contact sport, players go down much easier and it’s almost always given as a foul, very frustrating from a Scottish fans perspective.

if he had refereed our game against Kilmarnock on Sunday, Killie would not have gotten away with half of the niggly fouls and sneaky shoves off the ball, our refs seem to see this as acceptable and the hammer throwers in our country prosper.

Chances are we win on Sunday with that referee.

Go for it 1308
14 hours ago, best in the land said:

Feel were not streetwise and a bit naive in these games 

That's crap mate. He gave us nothing in comparison to decisions for them. He was hopeless...and as a previous poster said....it made the win even sweeter

Go for it 1308
12 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Staggered but not surprised by the stupidity of this thread.

The ref tonight let the game flow, without him, we lose.

Anyone who witnessed the abomination we witnessed on Sunday will testify.

Had Killie scored within 5 minutes . .   We lose.

The ref tonight was fine.

Whatever you were drinking last night then let me know, as it obviously works and dulls the pain  when it comes to watching an arsehole of a referee 

I was at the game last night and thought the ref made some baffling decisions.

but then watched the game again today as I'd recorded it - have to say, some of the nailed on 'fouls' against us that I saw last night weren't....even a couple where there wasn't any contact on our guys.

easy to get caught up in the emotion on the night I think.

Ricardo Quaresma

The whole point of having foreign referees here is that SFA have no influence on them, nor would they favour OF as much

A European circuit of referees would bring about a much higher level of Professionalism and a bad performance would possibly see them taken out of the roster for a while

They'd answer to UEFA, not the SFA

=================

That referee was reprehensibly garbage

53 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

I was at the game last night and thought the ref made some baffling decisions.

but then watched the game again today as I'd recorded it - have to say, some of the nailed on 'fouls' against us that I saw last night weren't....even a couple where there wasn't any contact on our guys.

easy to get caught up in the emotion on the night I think.

Correct, there's absolutely zero wrong with contesting every single decision made and making the referee as uncomfortable as possible though.

That ref was decent imo and let the game flow as much as possible, i think he got a few fouls incorrect and the foul throws where worthy of debate but his overall performance was the best ive seen at Tynecastle for years.