Hearts Women - Hearts 3 Partick Thistle 2

3fingersreid

Niemi’s gloves
2 hours ago, Albert McFly said:

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/blogs/news/sean-burt-appointed-head-of-women-s-recruitment

More evidence of how badly our club is run. We now have a guy doing the role of the head of recruitment and sporting director 

I'm sure you'll all be happy to see more people being paid full time while we lurch towards a crisis with our men's first team

The fact it states he'll be doing recruitment and activities with players agents is unbelievable considering we have highly paid people in position doing this already

Reminder to everyone no one at hearts has confirmed who is funding all of this 

Not sure I get the point, other than you want to kick the club management. This reorganisation seems to be a change of roles on the women’s side without any increase in headcount.

And is it really a bad thing if the women’s side do their own player recruitment? Maybe it leaves those primarily on the men’s side to do their main job without getting sidetracked. 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• 3fingersreid

• sadj

• Kalamazoo Jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Not sure I get the point, other than you want to kick the club management. This reorganisation seems to be a change of roles on the women’s side without any increase in headcount.

And is it really a bad thing if the women’s side do their own player recruitment? Maybe it leaves those primarily on the men’s side to do their main job without getting sidetracked. 

The point is we are paying someone else to do activities that are the remit of the head of recruitment and sporting director who are handsomely paid. 

15 minutes ago, Albert McFly said:

The point is we are paying someone else to do activities that are the remit of the head of recruitment and sporting director who are handsomely paid. 

You do know the men and women’s teams are separate entities? 

32 minutes ago, Albert McFly said:

Why would the head of men's recruitment be involved in signing female players? He will know nothing about the women's game or the players that could potentially sign for Hearts. 

38 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

You do know the men and women’s teams are separate entities? 

They are not, they all report to our sporting director 

22 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Why would the head of men's recruitment be involved in signing female players? He will know nothing about the women's game or the players that could potentially sign for Hearts. 

Because that's in his job description. The point I'm making is we are employing people to do the jobs of our so called head of recruitment and sporting director 

It's a sensible change more in line with what top women's sides do. And challenging themselves to do better at bringing through the youngsters into the first team. 

1 hour ago, Albert McFly said:

Because that's in his job description. The point I'm making is we are employing people to do the jobs of our so called head of recruitment and sporting director 

You want Joe Savage to recruit the women's team players? 

Seymour M Hersh
7 hours ago, Albert McFly said:

I'll just stop clearly you all don't get the point despite mean clearly stating it numerous times 

You should stop because the only point you seem to be trying to hammer home is how much you hate the management set up and how little you understand the workings of the club. 

1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

You should stop because the only point you seem to be trying to hammer home is how much you hate the management set up and how little you understand the workings of the club. 

Ok mate have a great day

On 10/11/2023 at 13:43, Albert McFly said:

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/blogs/news/sean-burt-appointed-head-of-women-s-recruitment

More evidence of how badly our club is run. We now have a guy doing the role of the head of recruitment and sporting director 

I'm sure you'll all be happy to see more people being paid full time while we lurch towards a crisis with our men's first team

The fact it states he'll be doing recruitment and activities with players agents is unbelievable considering we have highly paid people in position doing this already

Reminder to everyone no one at hearts has confirmed who is funding all of this 

Tube

18 minutes ago, Homme said:

Edinburgh Derby today. Ko 2pm and I think its one bbc scotland.

It's on the BBC Iplayer.

11 minutes ago, indianajones said:

At least I can say I've tried but jesus christ this has been absolutely terrible. 

The standard of play from both teams has been very poor. Brownlie should have scored for us there. Terrible attempt at goal.

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

Eva Olid is famous for her managerial melt-downs when they don't win. 

I'd quite like to watch that!

Just now, Jaap's Sigh said:

2 zip now. Goalkeeper static. 

The CB didn’t exactly dominate her challenge either 

gordon simpson
3 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

We seem to be going backwards under Eva

Eva oot Budge oot sack the board shut the restaurant stop the hotel stop foh payments  

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Hearts Women - Hearts 3 Partick Thistle 2