Cable/Satellite TV....Internet/Phone HELP!!!

Tom Heaney

Hey Folks

Having just moved back here after 9 years away I'm not so up to date with whats on offer so I was just wondering if anyone had any good advice on what TV, phone, internet services to go for. For instance is the Sky package anygood (the bundle that includes internet and phone)

We need to make a decision in the next day or so , so any advice would be appreciated

Cheers

Sky are good for HD

Virgin is great for internet (only company in UK to use Fibre Optic cable therefore fastest internet)

Virgins TV is great as well, we have never had any major problems.

Sure it is about ?80 a month for our unlimited Virgin package.

I'm with Virgin too, and happy with it. But Sky have more channels, especially HD - think it's now 19 Sky HD channels to Virgin's 1.

Think both are similar pricewise, so it's down to what you value most - if you want HD I'd go for Sky, if you're after reliable fast broadband go for Virgin.

Thanks guys, HD is definitley something I would like so I am leaning towards Sky.

Virgin has BBC HD but that means you will have most high profile sport events in HD ie Wimbledon WWorld Cup Olympics ect. You can also rent the HD films for 24 hours. If it is the full HD experience you want though then Sky is your place. It adds ?10 to your subscription though.

Virgin's VIP package swing it with the iternet speeds mate but if you are not downloading loads of videos etc then sky has , as was said beofre, more hd channels.

oh and welcome home mate

Virgin's VIP package swing it with the iternet speeds mate but if you are not downloading loads of videos etc then sky has , as was said beofre, more hd channels.

oh and welcome home mate

Thanks Keith, Catch you for a beer sometime soon I hope?

Archived