Good luck Linfield

CornhillHearts

CornhillHearts

After visiting Windsor Park yesterday I would like to wish Linfield the best of British for tonights big game which is on Sky Sports 1, their opponents are top drawer and at 4/9 look nailed on.

Scouts will be in attendance from all over the UK, much prefer the Blues to that shower from the minging Oval.

Drylaw Hearts
After visiting Windsor Park yesterday I would like to wish Linfield the best of British for tonights big game which is on Sky Sports 1, their opponents are top drawer and at 4/9 look nailed on.

Scouts will be in attendance from all over the UK, much prefer the Blues to that shower from the minging Oval.

I will keep an eye out for their results from now on.

:)

Hibs,Kilmarnock and Motherwell all interested in there striker along with Stockport and Norwich.

I will keep an eye out for their results from now on.

As will I.

Looking forward to the game already.

Good luck to Linfied FC. Only been to one of their games but I had a fantastic time. :)

As Linfield have all this wonderful support, I think I'm going to go with Dinamo Zagreb for this evening...

Drylaw Hearts
As Linfield have all this wonderful support, I think I'm going to go with Dinamo Zagreb for this evening...

We could fall out.

Can't have red all alone, I'll support Dinamo too.

:hobofish:

The Real Maroonblood

Get in to the paddies.

Who gives a **** about a team from Northern Ireland.

Looks like alot of people who were over there just a few days ago watching Hearts (as I was) do!

P.S. 'Mon the Linfield!

And anyway, with all this Orishness...where's the support for Drogheda United? Hmm? They're playing tonight too y'know.

And anyway, with all this Orishness...where's the support for Drogheda United? Hmm? They're playing tonight too y'know.

Strange that there isn't a 'Good luck Drogheda' thread. I couldn't care less about the game.

Looks like alot of people who were over there just a few days ago watching Hearts (as I was) do!

P.S. 'Mon the Linfield!

they were the friendlist fowk I have ever met even guys in the street shouting MON THE JAMBOS!!! canna wait to go back :):):):)

MacDonald Jardine

I was at the game.

Dinamo were a class above.

Bit disappointed in the Linfield crowd TBH.

No atmosphere at all.

Archived