Saudi league

vegas-voss

jamboinglasgow

Was reading one of the main teams currently has a registration ban from Fifa due to failure of payments (might be Ronaldo's team) so when the season starts they may not even be allowed to play any of their expensive signings.

A_A wehatethehibs
10 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Was reading one of the main teams currently has a registration ban from Fifa due to failure of payments (might be Ronaldo's team) so when the season starts they may not even be allowed to play any of their expensive signings.

They’ll just buy FIFA then 

I'm still waiting to see what their end goal with all of this is.

The only logical thought is they'll be in the Champions League/Europa League/Conference League in the next few years.

They want to showcase Saudi as being a place you can actually visit and it be enjoyable, European football is a route to show that. 

The PIF are bank rolling 4 teams, got to think that's because they'll be buying their way to get 4 spots in European comps. 

ToadKiller Dog
28 minutes ago, DxB Hearts said:

I'm still waiting to see what their end goal with all of this is.

The only logical thought is they'll be in the Champions League/Europa League/Conference League in the next few years.

They want to showcase Saudi as being a place you can actually visit and it be enjoyable, European football is a route to show that. 

The PIF are bank rolling 4 teams, got to think that's because they'll be buying their way to get 4 spots in European comps. 

I think they will be more likely to try to entice the big European clubs away from uefa to them in a super league .

I see a similar path as golf with the LV tour then the arabs owning Pro golf .

Does uefa ,fifa have the money and the lack of corruption to stand up to the Saudi money bags .

2 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

I think they will be more likely to try to entice the big European clubs away from uefa to them in a super league .

I see a similar path as golf with the LV tour then the arabs owning Pro golf .

Does uefa ,fifa have the money and the lack of corruption to stand up to the Saudi money bags .

Hadn't thought of that and it makes sense.

Super League #2 with a couple Saudi clubs in it. Hope they take the uglies with them! 

Im assuming the last part is rhetorical 🤣

Footballfirst

The Saudis will have to buy FIFA from Qatar, as they already have Infantino in their pocket.

Edited by Footballfirst

the posh bit
On 18/06/2023 at 19:06, Mikey1874 said:

Doubt it.

They can have a good league but there only 4 clubs spending big money. 

As opposed to two? 

4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

The Saudis will have to buy FIFA from Qatar, as they already have Infantino in their pocket.

I doubt that corrupt prick while mind jumping ship

• 3 months later...