Hard drive docking stations

Ministryofdad

Ministryofdad

Hiya guys, 

I've got a lot of old laptop hard drives kicking about my house and looking to recover some data from some of them for an old football manager save I have on there. 

Anyone know someone who had a docking station or who to see so I can get this data recovered. Thanks 

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Ministryofdad said:

Hiya guys, 

I've got a lot of old laptop hard drives kicking about my house and looking to recover some data from some of them for an old football manager save I have on there. 

Anyone know someone who had a docking station or who to see so I can get this data recovered. Thanks 

I might have one somewhere, I'll have a look. It wasn't an expensive thing though

Edited by Smithee

Ministryofdad
13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I might have one somewhere, I'll have a look. It wasn't an expensive thing though

Lad. 

I've got an urge to take an unknown Italian team from. Serial d3 to the champions league for some reason. 

Japan Jambo

I have an orico one - about 12 bucks from amazon iirc. Works ok but check out transfer rates/cables included before you buy.

Ministryofdad

Just got one from amazon £20 delivered today before 10pm.

That's phenomenal from online retailers. However I do miss going into maplin pc world ect to have gander 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Ministryofdad said:

Lad. 

I've got an urge to take an unknown Italian team from. Serial d3 to the champions league for some reason. 

I can't find it, must have ditched it in the last clearout, but as above they're cheap and plentiful!

henrysmithsgloves
4 hours ago, Ministryofdad said:

That's phenomenal from online retailers. However I do miss going into maplin pc world ect to have gander 

Maplins ,loved that place ❤️

Unknown user
5 hours ago, Ministryofdad said:

Ah good, and aye maplins was brilliant