Big Hearts Big Match - 2nd June

BigHearts

Ever dreamed of playing on the pitch at Tynecastle Park?! Join Big Hearts on Friday 2nd June, for a charity match and a fantastic opportunity to play on the famous turf!

With the 'home' team almost full we are now beginning to fill the 'away' team. With a variety of positions to choose from, you don't want to miss it! Find out more: https://register.enthuse.com/ps/event/bigheartsbigmatch

Big Match.jpg

Absolute Scenes
28 minutes ago, BigHearts said:

Ever dreamed of playing on the pitch at Tynecastle Park?! Join Big Hearts on Friday 2nd June, for a charity match and a fantastic opportunity to play on the famous turf!

With the 'home' team almost full we are now beginning to fill the 'away' team. With a variety of positions to choose from, you don't want to miss it! Find out more: https://register.enthuse.com/ps/event/bigheartsbigmatch

Big Match.jpg

This looks amazing 

what is the level of football like in these games?

Just now, Absolute Scenes said:

This looks amazing 

what is the level of football like in these games?

Varies wildly but it will be competitive. I played several games years ago and Simon(iirc?) from Football Aid says no set of fans kick the shit out of each other like Hearts! 😂

LarrysRightFoot

If I could run the length of me I’d be up for that. Need to get training now for next year. 

Absolute Scenes
3 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Varies wildly but it will be competitive. I played several games years ago and Simon(iirc?) from Football Aid says no set of fans kick the shit out of each other like Hearts! 😂

That’s what I like to hear 😂😂

Thunder and Lightning

Great day out, I did football aid a couple of times years ago. Well worth it. 

• 10 months later...
Absolute Scenes
On 22/05/2023 at 21:57, BigHearts said:

Big Match.jpg

Just bumping this to query if anyone in Big Hearts knows if another charity match or similar event is planned for this year?

BigHearts

We hope we'll be back even bigger and better this year.

Hopefully details to follow once the post split fixtures are out!