Well done Michael Stewart

Thomaso

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Thought less of her (and Madden) for her comments. Can't see this as anything other than a pen and the subtext that he went down easily is way out of line.

They came across as a right pair of *****.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OTT

• Pasquale for King

• Thomaso

• Trigger

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hackney Hearts

Don't think Gino's anywhere near the worst in the league for going down easily, but supposing he was, all the more reason for a St Mirren defender to avoid making any sort of contact in the box, let alone a clear push in the back when he's heading away from goal.

The stonewalliest of stonewall penalties.

16 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Sounds like a guy wanting the Hearts job 🤣

Very possible but his team took there foot of the gas 2nd half and allowed Hearts back into the game.

it looked to me a very RN type of tactic and not what we would want or expect at Hearts.

1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

How anyone, never mind one of recently "top" refs can look at that and say no penalty is honestly baffling. Properly confusing. He pushes Gino with force in the back!

Derek Ferguson on the radio when asked directly said maybe but Gino had been falling down all game so on that basis understood why it wouldnt have been given?? Eh?!?! I mean! What the????

He also said Gino is at risk of getting less from refs cos he falls over all the time?? Does he? Weve had players who do this. I dont hugely see it with Gino. I think thicknut Fergy is letting the even thicker St Mirren crowd cloud his "judgement"

I’m not going to miss an opportunity to call Derek Ferguson an arsehole. 

Derek Ferguson is an arsehole.  

47 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Thought less of her (and Madden) for her comments. Can't see this as anything other than a pen and the subtext that he went down easily is way out of line.

Madden called Gino out as a cheat!

14 hours ago, Gizmo said:

He really is a shocking referee and doesn't come across as a particularly likeable chap. I still remember that match at Tynie when he knew he'd made a colossal arse of it and lost the plot. 

1-1 draw against Hamilton?

He walked off the park laughing at us!

14 hours ago, Trigger said:

Ginelly is heading away from goal. The decision from the defender to put a hand on his back is crazy.

It’s a penalty all day long.

He didn’t put his arm on his back - he shoved him with his arm to the back.

If it was a Celtic player, they’d all be in agreement it was a stonewall penalty.

**** them, we’ve been on the end of some horrific officiating this season that has cost us points. 
I thought it was a bit soft, but the defender puts the hands in the back, as soon as you do that you’re taking a risk. Gino maybe goes down a little easy but so what, we’re scrapping to get a point with 10 men in a game we played awful in. 
Watched Maeda last week continually cut across his marker, initiate the contact himself and collapse. 

1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

That’s how it should be!  Free speech while respecting fellow posters, it’s in the rules when you sign up. 👍🏼

Im only highlighting that this hopeless Spitting Image puppet is adamant Ginnelly wasn’t fouled for the penalty, should we just accept yet more shambolic media attention towards the club from someone only there to help the BBC be more inclusive?

Why restrain free speech to just respecting fellow posters?  Should I show respect to people who are saying far worse things than Crichton could ever say on the BBC?  Usually the limits are just shouting "fire" in a theatre.

Anyhow, you detract from your point by the way you put it.  It's amazing they spoke so much about the penalty and so little about the incredible red card.  I kinda agree she's shite but she's not alone.  Stewart who appears to have been correct on this occasion is only person I have ever heard actually say "could/would/should of".  You seem only annoyed at the woman who had a stupid opinion.

I suspect we have different opinions on political correctness.

28 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

He didn’t put his arm on his back - he shoved him with his arm to the back.

When they were trying to justify their opinion it was a shambles. More holes in their argument than a bloody sieve. 

Madden as an experienced referee should be able to objectively look at it and explain why it was given. Not trot out the subjective nonsense that he came out with. 

It was a clear push. Now they might be frustrated that the defender got suckered into it. But thats the defenders problem, not Gino's. No push, no penalty. 

Unknown user
32 minutes ago, OTT said:

When they were trying to justify their opinion it was a shambles. More holes in their argument than a bloody sieve. 

Madden as an experienced referee should be able to objectively look at it and explain why it was given. Not trot out the subjective nonsense that he came out with. 

It was a clear push. Now they might be frustrated that the defender got suckered into it. But thats the defenders problem, not Gino's. No push, no penalty. 

That Madden's a nasal prick, hope his next toblerone strips his gum back

TyphoonJambo
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

That Madden's a nasal prick, hope his next toblerone strips his gum back

👏👏👏made me giggle. Think I'll steal that one.

1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

1-1 draw against Hamilton?

He walked off the park laughing at us!

He's an absolute prick of a man, was one of the most shambolic and unprofessional displays I've witnessed.

upgotheheads

Between Willie Miller,  Richard Gordon, Madden,Crichton, Liam McLeod etc etc it's pretty clear that we are seen as upstarts and are resented by clubs from the provinces (maybe because people like me write stuff that like). Richard Gordon's the worst though.

1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

Madden called Gino out as a cheat!

The guy that couldn't hack it in England after not hacking it in Scotland.