Well done Michael Stewart

Thomaso

Just listened to MS destroying Leanne. and Bobby Madden on radio - they said it wasn’t a penalty and MS wasn’t having it! Insisted it was a “stonewaller” and had Leanne bitching way at him!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OTT

• Pasquale for King

• Thomaso

• Trigger

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought it was soft tbh more in terms of if it was given against us I'd be raging. 

The truth is, anywhere else on the pitch and it's a foul so I can't see how it can't be given. 

I really don’t know where the debate is.  Try moving a about and get your wife or partner, anyone that’s handy 😂😂😂, to shove you on the bottom of your back with their whole forearm, it’s going to at least knock you off balance.  

1 minute ago, Naisys Tackle said:

Stonewaller for me.  Clear contact.   

I thought it was soft in real time. After seeing the replay def pen. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I really don’t know where the debate is.  Try moving a about and get your wife or partner, anyone that’s handy 😂😂😂, to shove you on the bottom of your back with their whole forearm, it’s going to at least knock you off balance.  

^^^ this

Howdy Doody Jambo

I just can't take Leanne seriously talking football just a BBC box ticking exercise nor Boaby Madden 

Edited by The Maroon Pound

1 minute ago, jbee647 said:

You could feel Leanne giving him filthy looks through the radio, she had to get the last word too 

Maddens tut made me laugh. Exactly why he was an awful ref same as most only he knows and understands the laws, the game and physics 

Bull's-eye

Its impossible to debate any decision made in Scottish Football currently. Also a complete waste of time and energy.

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, sadj said:

I thought it was soft in real time. After seeing the replay def pen. 

Yeah same here tbh. 

indianajones

Leannes got a horrible, irritating nasaly as **** voice.

Really gets on my tits whenever she speaks. Its the 'standard football chat'  nonsense in a dull tone.

Pasquale for King

Unfortunately he doesn’t know the rules of the game today and his opinion means absolutely **** all. 

Its a stonewall penalty all day long. Terrible defending. The only thing that they should be talking about is our red card and our severely weakened team caused by last weeks red.

But na, all they talked about with Stewart was the penalty!

ToadKiller Dog

Don't mind leann as a pundit ,no where near the worst employed by the BBC. 

Usually reads the game pretty well .

She's wrong on this and stewart is correct. 

But as said above the red card is the stand out talking point not the oenalty .

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Unfortunately he doesn’t know the rules of the game today and his opinion means absolutely **** all. 

Who? Stewart?

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

Who? Stewart?

Yes, he thinks the game hasnt changed in over a decade since he retired, nothing is ever usually  a red or a penalty in his over inflated opinion. Does that change anything that he agrees with the ref?

Edited by Pasquale for King
Spelling

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yes, he thinks the game hasnt changed in over a decade since he retired, nothing is ever a red or a penalty in his over inflated opinion. 

Well he said that was a penalty today. 🤷‍♀️

16 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

I just can't take Leanne seriously talking football just a BBC box ticking exercise nor Boaby Madden 

I actually like her and generally think she is one of the more informed and impartial pundits. She was wrong today though.

Pasquale for King
Just now, graygo said:

Well he said that was a penalty today. 🤷‍♀️

What good does that do us? He is an irrelevance like the other pundits.

9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Well he was right today! 

vegas-voss
19 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

She is dreadful when on the TV it's as if she is reading the whole lot from an Autocue.Every Scottish pundit cliche in the book comes out.****ing dreadful mind you most are on Sportscene.

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

What good does that do us? He is an irrelevance like the other pundits.

You said "nothing is ever a red or a penalty in his over inflated opinion."

I'm just pointing out how absurd that comment is when he agreed that it was a penalty today, not sure why you're now going off on a tangent about what good it does us.

August Landmesser
22 minutes ago, sadj said:

Maddens tut made me laugh. Exactly why he was an awful ref same as most only he knows and understands the laws, the game and physics 

Aye, listening to him squeaking on about it really revealed a lot about his entire refereeing career. Spanner of a man

1 minute ago, August Landmesser said:

Aye, listening to him squeaking on about it really revealed a lot about his entire refereeing career. Spanner of a man

Would he have given Rangers a penalty for that? Only question to ask the weasel

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, graygo said:

You said "nothing is ever a red or a penalty in his over inflated opinion."

I'm just pointing out how absurd that comment is when he agreed that it was a penalty today, not sure why you're now going off on a tangent about what good it does us.

I edited it when I realised I hadnt typed usually, pointless talking about what he thinks though as It doesn’t matter and he’s usually wrong anyway. 

Howdy Doody Jambo
6 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

She is dreadful when on the TV it's as if she is reading the whole lot from an Autocue.Every Scottish pundit cliche in the book comes out.****ing dreadful mind you most are on Sportscene.

Exactly "transition" "moments " listen " etc just pish 

Randy Marsh

The foul for the free kick they scored looked extremely soft.  Would have been a totally different had we only gone in 1 nil down.

Fultons Right Leg
11 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Sounds like a guy wanting the Hearts job 🤣

Exactly what I thought. 

Gorgierools
8 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

The foul for the free kick they scored looked extremely soft.  Would have been a totally different had we only gone in 1 nil down.

Watched it several times,still don't see a foul.

Jambof3tornado
10 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Its not soft,its not a free kick at all. 

I thought it was on the softer side, but we seem to referee based on still images these days, so in that case it’s a stonewaller.

Hectormasson
51 minutes ago, Naisys Tackle said:

Stonewaller for me.  Clear contact.   

2-2 **** st midden,,,, and the hobos🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🙌

Could someone provide a link to listen in? Quite enjoy hearing those cheating weegie ***** getting told straight.

24 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

And? 

Wrong again?

Tell me about the time Neilson asked for no ball boys to be present v Celtic in a deliberate attempt to slow the game down?

Naismith asked for similar last week obviously?

Randy Marsh
21 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Its not soft,its not a free kick at all. 

👍 Was there so never had the best view. We deserved the point today definitely. Had 3 shocking game changing decisions against us in the last 2 matches.

44 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

43 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Two very accurate posts

Bobby maddens opinion is priceless .just been kicked out of English lower.leagues because he was hopeless . A terrible referee for years 

2 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

It's there a link to watch it somewhere?

I've posted it further up, 17:25 mark. 

Just now, Rockwell said:

Bobby maddens opinion is priceless .just been kicked out of English lower.leagues because he was hopeless . A terrible referee for years 

Is that whats happened? :D 

I thought the whole thing was weird. He seemed to jump associations, then be turfed out as quickly as he arrived!

He was one of the golden ones for the SFA, overpromoted useless idiot, so for him to be rejected by the lower leagues in England is hilarious and depressing as it will be a cause for absolutely zero introspection by the SFA. 

PortyBeach
50 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Mmm…let’s think 🤔

IMG_0162.jpeg

Possibly the stupidest challenge I’ve seen this season, what was the Midden player thinking? 

Yea soft but a pen and was always going to be given post the ridiculous red card decision against Hearts. 

1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

Just listened to MS destroying Leanne. and Bobby Madden on radio - they said it wasn’t a penalty and MS wasn’t having it! Insisted it was a “stonewaller” and had Leanne bitching way at 

I respect Leanne's  opinion but I agree with MS on this. He was totally bemused as to how nobody else could see his point of view!

Diadora Van Basten
48 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Even on the replay I failed to see anything in it.

The St Mirren player seemed to have taken a sore one but I couldn’t see it. It just looked like Hill stepped forward and headed the ball.

1 hour ago, Bull's-eye said:

Its impossible to debate any decision made in Scottish Football currently. Also a complete waste of time and energy.

Recently it's been made obvious what we all thought before, the refs in Scotland are corrupt and inept.  For BM to say that wasent a pen today shows he has never played the game and doesn't understand what happens when running at pace and someone pushes you.