• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Malinga the Swinga

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• RobboM

Sooperstar
12 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Also reckon the Aussies will wish they’d put on another 50/60. They were in a position to do that but got sloppy 

No chance England are coming out of this with anything. Gone by lunch. 

Malinga the Swinga
13 minutes ago, Hannibal said:

so we cheering on Sri Lanka this morning then. 

Zimbabwe lose two early wickets 

8/2 

Got to be Sri Lanka to make easiest path for Scotland. Sri Lanka win then Scotland need 2 wins to qualify.

Williams and Ervine have been 2 class batsmen of tournament. If they fail, then Zimbabwe may struggle 

pharmaceutical01
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

I really dislike these Sri Lankans. They seem like a right bunch of arseholes. 

Definitely excessive appealing especially when rhe ball clearly pitches outside leg stump

Malinga the Swinga

There's something inherently dislikeable about an English crowd at test matches.

They're just an arrogant bunch of total wankers, built of by idiots like Tuffnell and Agnew into a frenzy of expectancy.

Come on Australia, get that hobbit Duckett out and get this won.

All a bit too easy for England at the moment. Really going to miss Lyon as pitch offering nothing for the seamers. Wonder when they'll turn to Travis.

Malinga the Swinga

Nasser on full creepy flow begging umpires for more assistance to help England in run chase.

Not content with them cheating yesterday, he now wants rules (on short pitched bowling) that were ignored when Australia batted to be fully applied for England's benefit.

Can't stand England, their supporters, players (apart from Root and Jimmy) and their media. 

4 minutes ago, JWL said:

All a bit too easy for England at the moment. Really going to miss Lyon as pitch offering nothing for the seamers. Wonder when they'll turn to Travis.

7r9vav.jpg

Malinga the Swinga

Hobbit gets out caught behind and 5 down. Last of recognisable batsmen at wicket with long tail behind them.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I still think this is very doable. If Stokes takes it to 130/120 without another wicket falling then the Aussies will panic 

Sooperstar
2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I still think this is very doable. If Stokes takes it to 130/120 without another wicket falling then the Aussies will panic 

There is not a single chance FFS! 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Sooperstar said:

Play to the whistle. 

:lol:

I guess it’s 1–1. I thought Duckett was out yesterday, I’m not having the pish about him grounding it.

That with Bairstow is a cheap shot though 

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Cheating *****

Following the laws of the game I believe. English fans all for this last night but strangely unhappy now when it's applicable to them.

Fs, that’s well out of order 

Yep 

Bairstow not only a crap wicketkeeper but doesn’t know the rules

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Third test is going to be niggly as ****, these two sides will despise each other by the end of the series 

:jjyay:

Malinga the Swinga

Broad lucky boy helmets are around. You can't be taking eyes off the ball like that

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Third test is going to be niggly as ****, these two sides will despise each other by the end of the series 

Series will be over as a contest shortly 

Sooperstar

From BBC live updates

20.1.2 The ball shall be considered to be dead when it is clear to the bowler’s end umpire that the fielding side and both batters at the wicket have ceased to regard it as in play.

Malinga the Swinga

You'd think so but a lot play in T20 sides all over world while others have played club cricket with each other.

English fans booing short bowling when they cheered it yesterday. Talk about short memories, what did they think would happen.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

From BBC live updates

20.1.2 The ball shall be considered to be dead when it is clear to the bowler’s end umpire that the fielding side and both batters at the wicket have ceased to regard it as in play.

live by the sword, die by the sword. Fair enough.

This test has been a great watch, pretty much madness all the way through 

4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Following the laws of the game I believe. English fans all for this last night but strangely unhappy now when it's applicable to them.

Eh? Both decisions are correct. It's appealing for something like that which is just shit imo

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

You'd think so but a lot play in T20 sides all over world while others have played club cricket with each other.

English fans booing short bowling when they cheered it yesterday. Talk about short memories, what did they think would happen.

Yeah, they need to get a grip. I heard Hussain banging on about short ball rules - Jesus Christ, look at England in Australia’s second innings :rofl:

McGrath was over the top about the catch too though. Commentary is a bit two biased on all sides for my liking 

5 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

From BBC live updates

Tbf to Bairstow having watched the replay from behind the umpire was messing about in his pocket when he should have been calling over

no excuse though he should have waited but I suppose they just get into a routine and don’t think about it 

Malinga the Swinga

Broad having cheek to mention spirit of cricket. This from a man who bowled bouncers at guy hobbling on one leg and who freely admits he'll never admit edging ball.

Guys a full on prick.

Just as well the Handled the Ball law was done away with. The Aussies would have England all out by now otherwise 😂

Malinga the Swinga

Umpires now helping England by calling wide's on bouncers when yesterday they did **** all about it.

Come on Australia, do a Mankad

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

Stokes putting on a show now. This will not be another Headingly. 

I hope you are correct.

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, RobboM said:

Starc claiming that catch?😂

No, he didn't get close to it. You have problem with eye sight

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

Get this below 100 and for real, England will do it 

All depends if Stokes can stay in, if he gets out I think it will have a psychological effect on the England players. 

skinnybob72
Just now, Tazio said:

All depends if Stokes can stay in, if he gets out I think it will have a psychological effect on the England players. 

If Stokes gets out the tail will be skittled for next to nothing. He needs to stay in until close to the target required.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Oh defo, this tail doesn’t likely have 100 runs in it. 

But Stokes looking pretty invincible