Building Companys

Isaac Begbie

Isaac Begbie

Looking to get an extension done and interior rennovations. Had the planning permission through and the building warrant application is in now.

Can anyone recommend a good reliable Builder who can undertake the whole job, we're not interested in doing a bit with one company and another bit with another. Obviously we're looking for as good a price as possible but more importantly someone who does the job well/properly and wont mess us around.

cheers

Looking to get an extension done and interior rennovations. Had the planning permission through and the building warrant application is in now.

Can anyone recommend a good reliable Builder who can undertake the whole job, we're not interested in doing a bit with one company and another bit with another. Obviously we're looking for as good a price as possible but more importantly someone who does the job well/properly and wont mess us around.

cheers

pm me mate an al give you number of a good builder/joiner but he is a hobo!

Isaac Begbie
pm me mate an al give you number of a good builder/joiner but he is a hobo!

No Hobo is building my gaff!

just kidding, have PM'd you.

cheers

Jamie_the_Jambo

I can give you the name of the firm who built my 2 storey extension. Top people and the whole family are Hearts Season Ticket Holders.

I can send you pictures.

I'll PM you.

Jamie

Isaac Begbie
What area do you live in?

Portobello.

Thanks to all those who have PM'd me, very much appreciated.

Archived