• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Hearts007

• pettigrewsstylist

• Luckies1874

:rofl:

They on the sauce last night or what?

Forget about the game and enjoy the remainder of the weekend would be my advice. 

I'd be refunding all those that travelled too.

9 minutes ago, Holtie said:

We have far far too many performances like this and that’s the reason many

of us want Robbie oot. Not just poor performances but bloody awful!!

we have dug out wins from shite performances due to bits of individual brilliance and the opposition fluffing countless chances!

It was always going to catch up with us!

1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

It's really not.

Eh?

We’re currently only 4 points above the team currently scudding us 3-0 at halftime and that’ll be 4 defeats in 5. We’re in massive danger of being caught. 

The Old Tolbooth

The only player who done anything of any note in that first half was Cochrane, when he hopefully told Robbie Snoreson just how shit a manager he actually is! 

We are all Cochrane! 

**** of Neilson you utter fraudster!!!!!! 

We_are_the_Hearts
Just now, Jamhammer said:

Rubbish

Safest job in football 

Too nice to sack him

Yip far too many people at the football club too comfy and cosy. Missing a great opportunity here

All roads lead to Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Adeb1974 said:

Statement of intent at the start of the season from both Savage and neilson - we want to close the gap on the old firm.

All they have succeeded to do us spend money on players that haven't performed consistently enough and close the gap to allow the rest to catch up with us.

It's not good enough. Time to walk away and get someone else in who can save what's left of our season and start building for the summer.

We will be closing the gap the other way with their B teams if these performances continue. 

pettigrewsstylist
4 minutes ago, Australis said:

At least we have had our bad half.

Will be much better the next 45.

Stattos will tell you much much better 2nd half was. Reality is team 3-0 up at home just cruises on through grinning and stretching off.

Scott Monument

Ann budge said in an interview that it was third place or the cup if we don’t finish third I think his time will be up.

Thunder and Lightning

Well, this is rather disappointing. Time for Robbie to earn his money and actually make some changes and inspire his players. 

jack D and coke
Just now, Cruyff said:

How much did Blackpool offer for Sibbick after his purple patch? 

It’s like having a lassie in the team. 

Dick Dastardly

Worst performance I've seen in a long time but all this "lost the dressing room" pish is laughable. 

I thought the boys done well.

We played the ball through them.

Some teams come here and collapse, but that's the best performance any team has had here for a long time....

Dennis Reynolds

Halkett and Beni have been injured through two transfer windows yet folk still pinning our poor form on them being out is quite something.

2 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Eh?

We’re currently only 4 points above the team currently scudding us 3-0 at halftime and that’ll be 4 defeats in 5. We’re in massive danger of being caught. 

Don't reply to him/her FFS.  It's all he/she wants.

Edited by Lovecraft

Been the keep quiet and support the manager type so far.  Today is the end of that.  Shambolic performance and reminiscent of their performances towards the end of goodwins tenure.

I actually think we will make a mess of 3rd and hibs will pip us which is unforgivable. Massive away support again let down.  I know my boys walked out and so would i

Shooter McGavin

Can only hope that there’s a massive fight in the changing room and we don’t even bother coming out for the 2nd half

1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

It’s reminding me of the stuff under Cathro. We start with sitting off, expecting to have our own wee space to play. 

We don’t go to make contact early in the game and get the blood flowing.

As you know, winning games comes from wearing the opposition down, more so away from home. That means playing higher, getting tight, actually competing man to man and testing the will of the other team.

It’s all too late, we’re doing it now because we have to. 

Yeah, I agree. There are several issues at play all at once. Robbie just tries to outclever the opposition when in truth a game of football isn’t anywhere near as complicated as he seems to think it is. 

I know we are third but I honestly believe we have the third best group of players and despite that he managed to get himself tied up in knots. I’ve been scunnered with Robbie a few times since he came back and each time my patience and respect for him just wear thinner and thinner. 

6 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

it’s ok to be wrong mate

as you grow up a bit more you’ll realise  that even the smartest people get a lot wrong - the vital thing is to hopefully be wrong on the less important things in life (like an opinion on a football forum) and to learn

all the best mate 😃👍

🤣

"he needs to go NOW, it's a disgrace, he's an arsehole"

"but he's untouchable mate, granny Budge will do nothing"

"aye your right mate, he's got a job for life, I am gonna get angry about that too"

🤣

Edited by WageThief

Well that was a sobering 45 minutes.

The frustration - beyond losing, is the manner in which ever single thing we have concerns about, have played a part in our pitiful performance. 

22 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

How? They done the necessary and sacked a farce of a manager and have turned the effort levels round. It’s 2 different teams now. It is getting a bit baffling the amount of games we have played with a 1.5 man midfield with  snodgrass legs have gone.

It’s the same every away game he has to go to back 4 n 3 in midfield when he realises it’s not working. But this is a weekly mistake he makes it’s ****ing nuts

4 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

It's really not.

When would you sack “Bob”? Sitting in league 1 “you have to blame the players for that” :lol:

Luckies1874

Record season ticket sales.

Record hospitality sales.

Record merchandise sales.

Great away supports domestically and abroad.

£140,000 a month donations to FoH.

And yet we are subjected to Neilsonball. Performances levels both collectively and individually are dreadful.

The truth is we are in 3rd despite him not because of him. How long that continues is now open to question. A pro active board who know the huge importance of finishing 3rd would make a positive change after what we have been witnessing for weeks now. 

Scott980612

Livi 5-0 Hearts. Should have been Leveins last game, Things didn’t improve. 

Brora result - Should have been Neilson out- things have improved but we’ve hit a brick wall  

Things have went stale - football is honking  

3rd place and group stage euro football is worth too much to the club. 

We can’t blow this  

The last few month or so has been an absolute disgrace with no sign of it improving 

Just now, The Tackle said:

When would you sack “Bob”? Sitting in league 1 “you have to blame the players for that” :lol:

Levein would still be in charge FFS

pettigrewsstylist
2 minutes ago, Whitecapjambo said:

I have no idea what we attempted to do that half. 3 goals without having to break sweat.

They only played for 25 mins.

Hectormasson
5 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Unfortunately Robbie is unsackable. 

thats very unfortunate 😔😔😔

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s like having a lassie in the team. 

:lol: he is soft as shit for such a big laddie. 

Lonewolflins
16 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Just giving Robbie his post match analysis.

Anybody who thinks Neilson should keep his job is a complete ***** . Try travelling to Aberdeen to get that , total embarres

ment . 

I got a load of shit on here for pointing out how shite we are against St Johnstone and St Mirren and Hibs, because we were winning but the performances were awful.

Now the results are matching the performances teams are taking there chances and its getting worse. Players are clearly sick of it. 

buzzbomb1958
5 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Unfortunately Robbie is unsackable. 

No he is not there are many ways to make the board listen we own this club or have you forgotten 

22 minutes ago, indianajones said:

He has to go. It's incredibly boring now and he'll never take us any further. I'd rather gamble on a new manager than stick with this pish. 

100%.  Was given a new contract far too early, and to sack him and his coaches will cost a fair whack.  One of the few glaring errors the new regime have made.  The club as a business has improved, the quality if player has improved, the management has stagnated.

Nelly Terraces

As it stands we've scored 1 goal away from home in 4 matches. Utterly pathetic & only down to one man.

Get the clown out our club asap.

InternationalJambo

Seems like he’s lost the players since that set up against rangers at home. We have been awful for months now. 

We_are_the_Hearts
2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Halkett and Beni have been injured through two transfer windows yet folk still pinning our poor form on them being out is quite something.

Exactly. Pathetic. Even Neilson the serial excuse user doesn’t even stoop that low. 

• JKBMod 3 locked this topic