*** Aberdeen v Heart Of Midlothian Official Match Thread ***

Masonic

5 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Problem?

Think it's probably more likely plural for you.  Daddy.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Hearts007

• pettigrewsstylist

• Luckies1874

Just now, Chuck Berry said:

Why is the Tory flag topic locked? Needs discussed, absolute disgrace to our club. Embarrassing.

Think we have bigger things to worry about rather than a flag 

rudeskaboyuk
5 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

I got a load of shit on here for pointing out how shite we are against St Johnstone and St Mirren and Hibs, because we were winning but the performances were awful.

Now the results are matching the performances teams are taking there chances and its getting worse. Players are clearly sick of it. 

Absolutely spot on. This is how I have been feeling.  Got stuck from my mates after saying we had 5;shots against Aberdeen at home and scored 5 goals. 

7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Yeah, I agree. There are several issues at play all at once. Robbie just tries to outclever the opposition when in truth a game of football isn’t anywhere near as complicated as he seems to think it is. 

I know we are third but I honestly believe we have the third best group of players and despite that he managed to get himself tied up in knots. I’ve been scunnered with Robbie a few times since he came back and each time my patience and respect for him just wear thinner and thinner. 

Yip. If he had far more belief in the personal attributes of players and geared towards that, it may be different in games like this and also give the fans belief because we know what they’re made of.  But it’s not that way. 

Instead, it’s tactics, systems, football by numbers. As Brian Clough said, players win games, not tactics.  

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Deevers said:

To get that we’re need player who give a shit. Just now I get the impression that they’re playing to get Neilson the sack.

Fair point. 

vladisacoward
21 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

I’m getting a bit nervous, I always been pro Robbie but if he messes up third with our finances then conversations need to be had

Conversations?! Are you serious? Only one person needs to be talking and it shouldn’t take long - You’re sacked, thanks for your efforts, you’re not a bad man but you blatantly are a bad manager so your services are no longer required. Cheerio. 

14 minutes ago, OTT said:

Think you're right. This isn't a team that is playing for each other. 

If he blows 3rd he has to go. 

He should, but he won't.  Budge can't see past him.  2 years left on his deal.  

Diadora Van Basten
Just now, vegas-voss said:

Sounds like us in the 5-0 game 

Exactly I think Aberdeen had about four more corners than us in that game.

5 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

If we blow third, I think there is a serious question for the board to answer. 

If we ended up 4th, would they think he's the best mam to get 3rd back again or do they have someone lined up to take us back up there.

I'm not sure a 4th place finish is automatic sackable offence but replacing  him would have merit and I'd understand it.

I don't think we'll blow third tho.

Unfortunately this is lookng like a bad day and 3rd will become tighter. 

I would imagine that 3rd was the objective this season, if it's not met then that's not progress, I would hope the board would relieve him of his duties. If he gets third then fine he stays on.

Pasquale for King

Theres just nothing good to say about another terrible performance that everyone could see coming, apart from the man determined to play 532. Surely to **** when you have to change the formation AGAIN, after 20 minutes this time you may just realise that you should ditch it?

1 minute ago, Chuck Berry said:

Why is the Tory flag topic locked? Needs discussed, absolute disgrace to our club. Embarrassing.

That flag is more embarrassing than this Hearts score.

LochcarronJambo

No question Neilson must take blame, gives up midfield & stand off right from the start, shambles

Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Dreadful 45 mins

What time are you starting the thread about how shite and ungrateful some jkb poster are?

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Sibbick and Gino have tried and shown effort. There is no one else I'd put anywhere near that list.

Yep, the only ones who look as if they are at least interested.

Edited by Deevers

Ron Burgundy
Just now, WageThief said:

Think it's probably more likely plural for you.  Daddy.

Top Bantz son. 

pettigrewsstylist

I would hook shankland. Liable to either overstretch for something or get a red for a flailing elbow or such like.

Games gone, start thinking damage limitation.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, feej said:

I would imagine that 3rd was the objective this season, if it's not met then that's not progress, I would hope the board would relieve him of his duties. If he gets third then fine he stays on.

I suspect that will be the case and would be fair.

Chuck Berry
1 minute ago, theshed said:

Think we have bigger things to worry about rather than a flag 

True, but still worthy of debating. The Ultras are doing a grand job in creating an atmosphere without the baggage, then these c**** turn up. 

vladisacoward
Just now, Yoda said:

He should, but he won't.  Budge can't see past him.  2 years left on his deal.  

Two years left which Lord only knows why but in the almost insanely unlike event the club do the right thing and sack the imposter it’s two years we’ll have to give him. Reward for failure. 

62% possession and no shots on target.

We are winning the possession though.

Our back three doing the chuckle brothers again from me, to you from you, to me repeat and rinse.

If the talk of the players downing tools is true, the gamble is no longer if you sack the manager, it's when.

Do you let him fail first and hope someone could get us back into third or act decisively before we drop out of it.

Luckies1874

If they stick with him they are gambling massively as he's a dead man walking if he doesn't have us crawl over the line in 3rd.

Already has claims to the worst domestic and European results in our history so adding the worst and most pivotal league collapse in our history would see him chased out by more than just a few guys hiring a plane. 

It's actually become boring debating Neilson. His presence is divisive and he is so easily replaced to only 'achieve' what he is managing. 

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Sibbick and Gino have tried and shown effort. There is no one else I'd put anywhere near that list.

Agreed, the're the only ones getting pass marks.

At least Barry McKay has been consistent.  Lazy, uninterested and not giving a sheeet.

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Theres just nothing good to say about another terrible performance that everyone could see coming, apart from the man determined to play 532. Surely to **** when you have to change the formation AGAIN, after 20 minutes this time you may just realise that you should ditch it?

I’ve been saying this for months 

1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

Yip. If he had far more belief in the personal attributes of players and geared towards that, it may be different in games like this and also give the fans belief because we know what they’re made of.  But it’s not that way. 

Instead, it’s tactics, systems, football by numbers. As Brian Clough said, players win games, not tactics.  

Pretty much. The worst part of performances like this are that it’s so very predictable. 

2 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

If you don't like it/them you can't just come here on the match thread and say that you hope we get beat 15-0 today and that it causes those arseholes to never come back.  

I think that's how it works.

Outfought by most all season.

Looks like a lack of fitness and application. Doesn't matter what formation you play if they don't give 100%. 

Been happening for a few seasons now

vladisacoward
1 minute ago, Nobreath said:

That flag is more embarrassing than this Hearts score.

It is embarrassing but not as embarrassing as a Nat flag. Anyway, get the politics tae ….

pettigrewsstylist
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

The replies from certain posters remind me of the Levein Director/manager period. 

Car crash was coming and they just wanted to go to sleep and worry about once we were in the ditch.

1 minute ago, south morocco said:

Forrest on Kio off

So is that now one central midfielder we now have on who barely ****ing moves 😂

Rick Sanchez

3-0 down at Pittodrie and the answer is clearly no natural central midfielders.

What a joker.

pettigrewsstylist
2 minutes ago, Australis said:

62% possession and no shots on target.

We are winning the possession though.

Our back three doing the chuckle brothers again from me, to you from you, to me repeat and rinse.

That's where 50% of the 62% comes from 😆

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

Just now, vladisacoward said:

It is embarrassing but not as embarrassing as a Nat flag. Anyway, get the politics tae ….

I've never seen a SNP flag at the Hearts games.  That would be really stupid as well.

2 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Top Bantz son. 

20 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Losing third place is very likely now. 
Any other club would sack their manger for such a collapse. 
Not granny Budge though. 

Total imbecile.

Forrest on for Kio. Leaving us one recognised midfielder. The important thing is Aberdeen wouldn’t have expected that. ****ing idiot. 

• JKBMod 3 locked this topic