• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Batistuta87

• Chimp

• mr fox

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Frustrating that he's not our player. I feel like we're getting a shitty end of the development stick here. He's going to go onto become a good player, the pace and ability on the ball is there, but the experience and physicality isn't yet. 

Deserved to score. Would have been a cracker!!

GlasgoJambo
8 minutes ago, 1874Jambo said:

Never going to be a player at Newcastle never mind at tynecastle absolutely rotten 

64AC6D8E-57E8-4F6E-B51B-AFE0AE8E0D83.jpeg

20 hours ago, Dsjambo said:

Didn’t see the point in this one, the guy is loaned out to get first team experience and he’s only started one game which didn’t go well and ended up being hooked at halftime. He would be better sitting on Newcastle’s bench than ours. Bet he regrets signing for us.

So would you drop Ginnelly, McKay or Shankland?

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

So would you drop Ginnelly, McKay or Shankland?

Wouldn’t have signed him in the first place 

3 minutes ago, Dsjambo said:

Wouldn’t have signed him in the first place 

Well he's a young player getting an introduction. 

He missed a chance at Livingston. He was hung out to dry v Rangers though didn't help himself. He's not affecting Hearts results other than that. 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Well he's a young player getting an introduction. 

He missed a chance at Livingston. He was hung out to dry v Rangers though didn't help himself. He's not affecting Hearts results other than that. 

Agreed but surely if we are getting loans in they should be oven ready to go in like Humps. The young lad will be good without a doubt, just not right away.

2 hours ago, 1874Jambo said:

Never going to be a player at Newcastle never mind at tynecastle absolutely rotten 

Correct. 

11 minutes ago, Dsjambo said:

Agreed but surely if we are getting loans in they should be oven ready to go in like Humps. The young lad will be good without a doubt, just not right away.

He is up against a very settled side. No one is shifting Shankland, Ginnelly and McKay. 

But it's normal to introduce such a young, inexperienced player gradually. 

49 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

He is up against a very settled side. No one is shifting Shankland, Ginnelly and McKay. 

But it's normal to introduce such a young, inexperienced player gradually. 

Would rest McKay 😴 

colinmaroon
2 hours ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

Like Euan Henderson, but a bit quicker 

That SHOT/LOB Henderson would never have attempted and years younger.  No comparison! 

6 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

18 years old and discarded by the JKB experts.

It's madness. I feel he's actually done OK in the limited game time he's had (rangers game aside). I'd like him to get more minutes but neither McKay, Shankland or Ginnelly deserve to drop out. 

Edited by Ari Gold

5 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

He and Oda will likely be fed to the wolves at Parkhead next week I fear. Along with Atkinson.

And if we give up that league game whilst saving our stronger 11 who win the following cup game?  I'd take that.

I'm sure the players would understand.

colinmaroon
7 hours ago, 1874Jambo said:

How's your Beni bosh coming along? Got anybody else involved in the Satanic Podgie Lies Paper's Boy's Club? 

Pasquale for King

He may well start on Wednesday if Gino is struggling and with Humphreys out, he could run riot on that huge pitch if we use him right. 

Buster HMFC
9 hours ago, Hearts007 said:

Unlucky at the end there would have been a great goal

The boy will be a player. Probably in a couple of years. People forget he only played 18 times in Australia. A few of them as a substitute.

2 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Quite unbelievable really, had very very limited minutes because unfortunately he plays in the same position as Gino who’s not going to be dropped in the form he’s been in this season for a youngster that’s barely played any senior games. Aside from the Rangers game (not at all on him & all on a mental setup by the manager) he’s done fine.

Edited by boag1874

Batistuta87
5 hours ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

Jesus 🤦🏻

That's a about the most useless, blinkered, lazy assessment of a player I've ever seen. 

Firstly, Henderson is quicker. Actually all he's got is pace. That's what his game is all about. Kuol's isn't. He is fast but hes all about getting on the ball and running with it.

Kuol is very skilful. He faces up to players 1v1 and takes them on. He's got flicks and tricks in his locker. Have literally never seen Henderson even consider this. 

Kuol can shoot with both feet and from distance. Henderson, despite us always being told how good a finisher he is, canny finish his dinner.  

Kuol overall has much more technical ability and an obvious raw talent. 

Henderson is also 22yo. 23 by the end of the season. Kuol is 18 and won't be 19 until next season. Just by signing for Newcastle and playing at a World Cup, he has already eclipsed anything Henderson will ever do. 

Edited by Batistuta87

colinmaroon
2 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

The Flying Fifth Column from Leith

42 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

How's your Beni bosh coming along? Got anybody else involved in the Satanic Podgie Lies Paper's Boy's Club? 

I wish I knew what this post meant, pretty sure it's a belter of a put down. 😄

BackOfTheNet
8 hours ago, Rampant said:

And if we give up that league game whilst saving our stronger 11 who win the following cup game?  I'd take that.

I'm sure the players would understand.

Not saying otherwise. And my prediction stems from what we did earlier in the season at Parkhead before a European game. Not sure it’s ever been wise to throw young players into such a game though. Not sure any “experience” is good experience, and when you’re so overtly classed as backup it can’t do much for a young player’s confidence.

I know managing young player’s development is tricky, but can’t help but feel we could be doing better in the selective games and times we bring players into games. I’m more thinking of Oda in this regard, since he’s our player and not in on loan.

Maroon Sailor
14 hours ago, 1874Jambo said:

Read similar about Shankland on here.

Never going to score goals in the Premiership, Championship striker at best, only scores penalties

If we had him for the 19/20 season no way we're bottom when the season was curtailed.

The Bannon Flick

😂

i wish jj was my dad
8 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Remember Craig Levein's introduction to the side? Even Robbie's. They took a while to settle but we'll worth persevering. 

12 hours ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

Cracking stuff 🤣

7 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Jesus 🤦🏻

That's a about the most useless, blinkered, lazy assessment of a player I've ever seen. 

Firstly, Henderson is quicker. Actually all he's got is pace. That's what his game is all about. Kuol's isn't. He is fast but hes all about getting on the ball and running with it.

Kuol is very skilful. He faces up to players 1v1 and takes them on. He's got flicks and tricks in his locker. Have literally never seen Henderson even consider this. 

Kuol can shoot with both feet and from distance. Henderson, despite us always being told how good a finisher he is, canny finish his dinner.  

Henderson is also 22yo. 23 by the end of the season. Kuol is 18 and won't be 19 until next season. Just by signing for Newcastle and playing at a World Cup, he has already eclipsed anything Henderson will ever do. 

Unbunch your panties, son. It was a a tongue in cheek comment.

Batistuta87
21 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

Unbunch your panties, son. It was a a tongue in cheek comment.

Hilarious 🤷🏻

9 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Jesus 🤦🏻

I agree with all of your post, but saying Henderson is quicker than Kuol?? Absolutely not. Kuol’s acceleration is the unmatched.

Not sure about the rave reviews after a 10 min cameo, did ok but did nothing to convince me he should start the next match.

Hungry hippo
1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

Not sure about the rave reviews after a 10 min cameo, did ok but did nothing to convince me he should start the next match.

This.

Not sure how his short appearance even merited a thread. He didn't do anything worthy of criticism and did one good thing. Pretty standard stuff.

Scott Leitch
18 minutes ago, Mahroon said:

He’s defo been off the pace the past few weeks

Yet assisted 4? Goals in his last 2 games at Tynecastle. 

Our support is absolutely mental.

Scott Leitch
5 minutes ago, Mahroon said:

Jesus Christ grow a tadger and pair of testicles. He’s not been as good as he was at the start of the season is where I’m getting at

🤣

Tommy Brown
1 hour ago, Mahroon said:

Jesus Christ grow a tadger and pair of testicles. He’s not been as good as he was at the start of the season is where I’m getting at

Understand, but I would never drop McKay.

He can produce that little bit magic that will create the goal needed.

He has this ability way more than any other player we have.

colinmaroon
3 hours ago, jambopilms said:

I think Robbie will rest Ginnelly on Wednesday and my thoughts would be that open spaces on that pitch for counter attacks would give the lad a chance.  He hardly got a pass yesterday. 

15 hours ago, graygo said:

I wish I knew what this post meant, pretty sure it's a belter of a put down. 😄

I would love to know aswell 😂😂 the guys obviously on something 

Batistuta87
6 hours ago, Chimp said:

I agree with all of your post, but saying Henderson is quicker than Kuol?? Absolutely not. Kuol’s acceleration is the unmatched.

Dunno for sure obviously, but I think Henderson would maybe have him. Certainly looks quicker in the way he moves but yes Kuol is very quick off the mark. 

✌🏻️

Kuol’s 18. Looks a real talent and looks like he’s got a really good career ahead of him. 

Not sure Hearts was the right loan for him as he was never going to get a start ahead of Gino and Barrie. 

15 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Dunno for sure obviously, but I think Henderson would maybe have him. Certainly looks quicker in the way he moves but yes Kuol is very quick off the mark. 

✌🏻️

If he's quicker than Henderson that would make him quickest at the club because Henderson was when he was here.