Voice over for movie ads

lewis2006

Bit of a random question here but.....

Does anyone know the name of the American guy who does the voice overs for the major movie adverts??

Also the guy who does them for E4 cracks me up. My personal fave was when they were promoting Big Trouble in Little China and when kim cattrall appeared on screen during the ad he said something along the lines of " AND LOOK IT'S EVEN GOT THE SLAGGY ONE FROM SEX AND THE CITY"

Brilliant. The writing of the voice over and the emphasis he gives them are fab.

I think the E4 guy is this guy - http://www.peterdickson.co.uk/main.asp

If you ever want to find out British voice overs check out

Meet the joneses (a lot of Scottish accents)

Sue Terry Voices - big london agent

q voices

Rabbit voices

Not sure about the yank ones though.

Garrison Keillor is the guy who does the Honda ads.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Does anyone know the name of the American guy who does the voice overs for the major movie adverts??

Also the guy who does them for E4 cracks me up. My personal fave was when they were promoting Big Trouble in Little China and when kim cattrall appeared on screen during the ad he said something along the lines of " AND LOOK IT'S EVEN GOT THE SLAGGY ONE FROM SEX AND THE CITY"

Brilliant. The writing of the voice over and the emphasis he gives them are fab.

I love that guy too, my favourite one was the adverts for the American Big Brother and it showed two of the contestants getting a wee bit amorous and he said "And some of them even indulged in full-blown rumpy-pumpy!" :rofl:

I love that guy too, my favourite one was the adverts for the American Big Brother and it showed two of the contestants getting a wee bit amorous and he said "And some of them even indulged in full-blown rumpy-pumpy!" :rofl:

I love his recent voiceover for the Big Bang Theory, where he says the boys are 'so clever they make Carol Vorderman look like a total div'.

Sawdust Caesar

He did one for a film (can't remember the name of it) where he said "and Katie Holmes gets her baps out."

His voiceovers are the best on tv.

This video contains aview of the American ones.

Benny Factor

Don LaFontaine

Archived