11 year old Kaitlyn Easson missing in Galashiels - found safe and well

Ministryofdad

5 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

If I wore frilly knickers and stockings and suspenders (I don't) what would that make me if I still want to play "hide the sausage" with the wife?

A Curch Minister, a Tory MP, a High Court Judge there's lots of options really. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• hughesie27

• JFK-1

• Ministryofdad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

Why is he a crossdresser and not trans? Is it less politically damaging to put a cross dressing man in a male prison rather than a trans women in a mans prison?

Because you can like to wear womens clothes without wanting to be considered a women?

2 hours ago, Greenbank2 said:

All I'm going to say in that I am VERY local to where the arrest has been made.

The individual is not a known "nonse" or sex offender or anything else. He/she has a degree of notoriety within the village. The individual has been living as a "woman" for the last few years, and anyone who has been into the shop would have seen that for themselves. "They" certainly had a sometimes brusque manner with customers but was pleasant enough to neighbours.  "They" closed the shop very suddenly almost a year ago with a notice in the window that it was for family reasons and would be closed for a year. Lots of speculation as to the reason. "they" (I believe 4) children from previous relationship(s).  He/she in under arrest and a forensic team was at the house.

This is all easily verifiable fact. Everything else is speculation.

I too am very very  local and knew last night of the arrest but due to being careful of what to write I stayed away from this thread and am not on social media. He has been cross dressing for over 10 years but only in the last 3 or so did he decide to fully do it 24/7.  What you write is bang on. 
I was shocked to hear of this and thank god she has been found safe and well. We will all find out more no doubt but those of us local are shocked about this. 

17 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Buffalo Bill 

16 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Because you can like to wear womens clothes without wanting to be considered a women?

yes but you can say you and everyone has to believe it.  They are deemed " trans" by SG and Stonewall.  

49 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I thought it was said he has been living as a woman for sometime.

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

It appears so. 

That you would be defined as “ trans” by cross dressing . 

Be interesting to See the usual suspects in politics tie themselves in knots with this incident . The crime committed by this person is mostly committed by men. Says it all . 

28 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Be interesting to See the usual suspects in politics tie themselves in knots with this incident . The crime committed by this person is mostly committed by men. Says it all . 

Sorry alleged crimes i

may add . 

6 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

I thought it was said he has been living as a woman for sometime.

That's what others have said about him certainly.

8 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Buffalo Bill 

Probably often sung goodbye horses as a butcher. 

Edited by indianajones

Something weird about this, aside from the cross dressing ambiguity etc.

Is there a remote possibility he somehow persuaded her to go to the house with him and remain there? And perhaps never harmed her at all as such with some other weird objective in mind.

23 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Is there a remote possibility he somehow persuaded her to go to the house with him and remain there? And perhaps never harmed her at all as such with some other weird objective in mind.

The whole thing I would imagine will hang on the testament of the young girl concerned as to whether charges are brought against this MAN.

I would hazard the questioning will have to be delicate and in a way that the investigating authorities dont put words in the young girls mouth.

Regardless of what we may think of Mr Miller he is innocent until proving beyond all reasonable doubt guilty, and is entitled to the same protections under the law as anyone else.

Heard who it was last night. He is certainly not known as a nonce, nickers nicker or the like. Nobody knows what went on but he has obviously had the girl in his house for some time so abduction is probably the least he will be charged with. Hopefully nothing more than that for the girl and her family's sake.

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

From the way this has been reported and info released if be surprised he he assaulted the lassie in any way. Clearly a couple loose nuts and bolts at the very least though.

That's assuming the "he was found naked" was just made up crap.

Edited by hughesie27

been here before
8 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

And what crime has he committed other than you sitting there pontificating your usual gobshite and deciding he's guilty based on what you've read on the internet?

Get out the noose gents, no need for a trial, forget any evidence, due process or the need for a jury, the self appointed JKB champion of the oppressed has decided the boy is guilty of comitting a crime.

Edited by been here before

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

Whatever way you look at it she was 11 years old and he has had her in his house for more than 24 hours! He's also known to be on the register so whatever he was up to can't have been good. 

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

And what crime has he committed other than you sitting there pontificating your usual gobshite and deciding he's guilty based on what you've read on the internet?

Get out the noose gents, no need for a trial, the self appointed JKB champion of the oppressed has decided the boy is guilty of comitting a crime.

Holding an 11 year old in his house for 24 hours seems like a crime in my world. He's a known offender who is on the sex offenders register. Don't think it takes a genius to work out a crime has been committed here. 

5 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Holding an 11 year old in his house for 24 hours seems like a crime in my world. He's a known offender who is on the sex offenders register. Don't think it takes a genius to work out a crime has been committed here. 

Just had a search of the register for an Andrew Miller from the area but it never came up with anything. Just a guy in Dundee that looks nothing like him.

Edited by hughesie27

1 minute ago, PapaShango said:

Whatever way you look at it she was 11 years old and he has had her in his house for more than 24 hours! He's also known to be on the register so whatever he was up to can't have been good. 

It's so peculiar I have no idea what's gone down here, aside from now that he's charged I noticed they didn't state with what. I figured they would charge him with something even if he hasn't laid a finger on her. Even if she went with him voluntarily and stayed with him voluntarily.

Regardless of all that he must have known from the get go a massive search would be launched in a matter of hours, and must have known it had begun and was in progress but stayed there with her till they found them.

I don't know what you call that, but it's obviously outside the law somehow, and surely a lot more so than just wasting police time.

2 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

It's so peculiar I have no idea what's gone down here, aside from now that he's charged I noticed they didn't state with what. I figured they would charge him with something even if he hasn't laid a finger on her. Even if she went with him voluntarily and stayed with him voluntarily.

Regardless of all that he must have known from the get go a massive search would be launched in a matter of hours, and must have known it had begun and was in progress but stayed there with her till they found them.

I don't know what you call that, but it's obviously outside the law somehow, and surely a lot more so than just wasting police time.

Noticed that they hadn't released the info on what he was charged with as well. Maybe thinking they'll uncover something else in the mean time beyond kidnapping.

His hard drives will be getting combed as we speak.

The Old Tolbooth
4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I assume he won his appeal then since he isn't in jail still? Or did he get out early? He probably got away with it 

I'm not sure mate, but he won't be wriggling his way out of this one that's for sure, he's away for a very long time. 

Just now, The Old Tolbooth said:

I'm not sure mate, but he won't be wriggling his way out of this one that's for sure, he's away for a very long time. 

If he hasn't assaulted the lassie he won't be away for long at all. 

43 minutes ago, been here before said:

Get out the noose gents, no need for a trial, forget any evidence, due process or the need for a jury, the self appointed JKB champion of the oppressed has decided the boy is guilty of comitting a crime.

Agree 100% but I'd probably get a ban if I said what I really want to say about that poster and his campaign.

3 minutes ago, Dunks said:

This is a completely different person to the person charged in this case. Easily found it in 30 seconds.

Stop posting shite.

This is is the sort of shit that just clouds the waters.

The Old Tolbooth
7 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Are you sure that's about him? Not just somebody else with that name? 

It's not, huge apologies

54 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Quite a few apologists about . Must be sturgeon fan base again 

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

It’s a woman not a “ boy” they are certainly guilty of harbouring an 11 years old , without her parents authority . Apologist u are 

Why are you calling him a Woman when

A. You don't believe a man can change to a woman

B. Other than hearsay there is nothing to suggest they consider themselves a Woman.

But mainly A. Makes no sense.

1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

Why are you calling him a Woman when

A. You don't believe a man can change to a woman

B. Other than hearsay there is nothing to suggest they consider themselves a Woman.

But mainly A. Makes no sense.

Well legally he identifies as a woman . So he is a woman. That’s the law . Yes a woman . 

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Well legally he identifies as a woman . So he is a woman. That’s the law . Yes a woman . 

Got any proof he identifies as a woman? 

• davemclaren locked this topic