*** Hearts Summer Transfer Thread*** Offiah signs on loan

Selkirkhmfc1874

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Or maybe they paid what was asked and what the players wanted so the deal was done and dusted.

Time will tell if we have good transfer window but not going to be negative until we see who we sign and see them play 

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Batistuta87

• BackOfTheNet

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Season can’t come quick enough.

Is it August 31 for close of window?

Don't get too excited some prick will start a January Transfer thread on September 1st.

2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Nat the bat man is a reasonable guy and not a raving lunatic. 

He would have fallen on the happy clapping side of the fence.

Not the first time I've been wrong @Batistuta87

HeartsandonlyHearts
Just now, EIEIO said:

Don't get too excited some prick will start a January Transfer thread on September 1st.

🤦🏻
I can’t believe the “fans” who just want a signing.
“Anyone, I don’t care who. Just sign someone”

Abiola Dauda
16 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Season can’t come quick enough.

Is it August 31 for close of window?

Yes bit then there are all the free agents. Ginnelly will still probably not have signed anywhere 

Benny Factor
35 minutes ago, Naisys Tackle said:

More than 3 we can call games off.  

Only if the international takes place in a recognised international game window. For example, if Australia organised a friendly outwith that, we couldn't request a call-off no matter the amount of players called up.

6 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

🤦🏻
I can’t believe the “fans” who just want a signing.
“Anyone, I don’t care who. Just sign someone”

Done. Goal machine on the way.

Scarf above haircut tomorrow.

th?id=OIP.rRDCF-5N-f9uVYMqOf9qWAHaE7%26p

Batistuta87
2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Nat the bat man is a reasonable guy and not a raving lunatic. 

He would have fallen on the happy clapping side of the fence.

"Not a raving lunatic" - I'll take that as a compliment 😂 

Cheers ✌🏻️

Edited by Batistuta87

1 hour ago, Dazo said:

His family haven’t been up here for 3 years, another couple weeks training up here isn’t going to wreck his home life. 

Maybe should have been more detailed in what I meant.

He would have headed south as soon as the season finished, why would he travel back up to train at a club he's no longer employed by? He'll be keeping himself fit just not up here.

Imo, he's not coming back and we need to move on, more than happy to be wrong though 🤞

1 minute ago, WDJ87 said:

Maybe should have been more detailed in what I meant.

He would have headed south as soon as the season finished, why would he travel back up to train at a club he's no longer employed by? He'll be keeping himself fit just not up here.

Imo, he's not coming back and we need to move on, more than happy to be wrong though 🤞

Afraid this has lingered on too long.

Give him ultimatum to settle by say Monday or our offer will be withdrawn.

Then move on.

Naisys Tackle
Just now, JamboAl said:

Afraid this has lingered on too long.

Give him ultimatum to settle by say Monday or our offer will be withdrawn.

Then move on.

Perhaps we already have? 

2 minutes ago, Naisys Tackle said:

We signed two players after Sep 1st last year tbf.....

So would  they be on the end of the summer thread or at the beginning of the winter one?

Asking for a friend :whistling:

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, merrymac said:

So would  they be on the end of the summer thread or at the beginning of the winter one?

Asking for a friend :whistling:

Dinnae :lol: 

RustyRightPeg
1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Or maybe they paid what was asked and what the players wanted so the deal was done and dusted.

Jesus, being envious of their transfer strategy of all the clubs in world football. 

The same club that spent 6 figures on McKirdy, just to make sure they got him and because Swindon said so. Worked out well didn’t it. 

41 minutes ago, Benny Factor said:

Only if the international takes place in a recognised international game window. For example, if Australia organised a friendly outwith that, we couldn't request a call-off no matter the amount of players called up.

If it's not an official window we have no obligation to release them

10 minutes ago, Naisys Tackle said:

We signed two players after Sep 1st last year tbf.....

There’s been a few over the years. Dikamona, Barrie.  

Rick Sanchez

Was Oda at training today? I was thinking he might come over with Handa and his representatives if they agree a fee.

They follow each other on the socials. More than likely 2+2=10.

HeartsandonlyHearts
41 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

🤢🤮

PhoenixHearts
5 hours ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Would you take a swap for an Australian Hearts player, Devlin , Rowles or Atkinson? We're not paying a million sterling 

Tbf 1 million AUD is roughly about 520k GBP. Maybe they're not too far off?

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Was Oda at training today? I was thinking he might come over with Handa and his representatives if they agree a fee.

You'd certainly think if Handa signs him and Oda are room mates 

5 hours ago, Deviskan said:

Is that so…pointing out that someone pretending to be ITK daily is talking pish…is being personal?

Not one person on this forum knows about our transfer dealings…not one.

Not one person on this forum knows about the private information contained within players contracts…not one.

Anyone claiming to know either of the above on here is a fantasist…anyone that falls for their deluded ramblings is gullible.

It is a bit weird how worked up you get about it . Whether you are or not , you come across as if you are angry about it 

54 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Looks like one of the Mad Gear Gang from Final Fight

Howdy Doody Jambo
25 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

1 million Turkish lira done deal 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
31 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Oda still on holiday after a stint with Japan 21s

RustyRightPeg
29 minutes ago, Spookie said:

Anything Happening? 

Few hissy fits and a few clubs looking at Silvera as well as us. That’s you up to speed. 

21 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Jordan Bos went for 2m AUD (just over 1m GBP). That's the benchmark apparently being used. 

He does look good, but it looks like there could be a bit of a bidding war now and I don't think there's enough on his CV yet for us to break the bank. It's worth remembering that Atkinson apparently looked shit-hot in that league and also had a Grand Final MOTM.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Jesus, being envious of their transfer strategy of all the clubs in world football. 

The same club that spent 6 figures on McKirdy, just to make sure they got him and because Swindon said so. Worked out well didn’t it. 

They got the player they wanted.

Captain hindsight stuff about how good or bad they are, that's on the scouting team.

In terms of getting them in the door and meeting their demands it was joab done.

Tbh If we know a player is shite we shouldn't be going for him at all, no matter how cheap they are.

Pointless. 

Likewise, If we rate a player we shouldn't be bartering like Del boy at the market.

Ofc, we may not be, but if we are and losing out it's a bit shite. 

Batistuta87
4 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Can you read? You're just making a complete tit of yourself, ignoring quotes to have a pop at the club. Why?

Hahahaha OK 🫠

It's about the only thing I've ever had a pop for. I generally support the club no matter what they do but there's no hiding from the fact that we didn't deal with that very well at all. 

Edited by Batistuta87

Bazzas right boot

This thread has taken a turn.

No signings and the one rumour for a player that was legit is going sideways as we play bargain hunt and Broro enter the mix.

sheldon-tbbt (1).gif

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Mr Elwood P
12 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Hahahaha OK 🫠

It's about the only thing I've ever had a pop for. I generally support the club no matter what they do but there's no hiding from the fact that we didn't deal with that very well at all. 

There's a direct quote saying otherwise though? Clearly stated by the Walsall chairman that they played it tough and waited until the last minute. We can't compete with English Championship clubs now never mind in 2021 when we were in the Scottish Championship and had games behind closed doors. I'll believe the quote from the main negotiating party.

Absolute Scenes

I’m leaning my hope on silvira coming to us, in that we had three players of the same country at the World Cup. Would he get anywhere being in the English championship?

Just now, Absolute Scenes said:

I’m leaning my hope on silvira coming to us, in that we had three players of the same country at the World Cup. Would he get anywhere being in the English championship?

Play in European competition and live in a beautiful world heritage city with 3 of your countrymen, or live in Plymouth and play for a team that will never do anything. 

Naisys Tackle
23 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

****s sake. 

Yes, I also never thought I would be agreeing with every post BRB had made recently ;) 

Naisys Tackle
Just now, Pans Jambo said:

Play in European competition and live in a beautiful world heritage city with 3 of your countrymen, or live in Plymouth and play for a team that will never do anything. 

A couple of games in the Conference isn't really the appeal you may think it is.    Plymouth can pay more and will play massive clubs weekly.  More importantly for the player it's an easier pathway to a bigger club in the same league should he do well.

1 minute ago, Naisys Tackle said:

A couple of games in the Conference isn't really the appeal you may think it is.    Plymouth can pay more and will play massive clubs weekly.  More importantly for the player it's an easier pathway to a bigger club in the same league should he do well.

Ach stop being so bloody sensible will ye!

Captain Canada

I checked this thread the other day and religion and vaccines were being discussed. I'm not really sure what today's chat is about, but hopefully we sign someone soon. 🤞

Jack Torrance
1 minute ago, Captain Canada said:

I checked this thread the other day and religion and vaccines were being discussed. I'm not really sure what today's chat is about, but hopefully we sign someone soon. 🤞

Joe low-balling and missing out on players, Bongo posting videos and comparisons with anger levels in past transfer threads.

Jambof3tornado
4 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

Screws being used in a nail bomb apparently!! Oh the irony or indeed the ironmongery!!

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Thread*** Offiah signs on loan