• Geoff Kilpatrick

TweedbankJambo
Just now, Imaman said:

Why wait before putting the flag up for offside 

It's so annoying. A stupid change that will get someone injured needlessly soon

maltese jambo
Just now, iantjambo said:

Disgusting performance.

So sick of us shitting the bed against this lot!

Here here

20 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Kingsley and Rowles as CB pairing will never work. We’re cutting our nose off moving Sibbick to RB.

So many bad moves tonight one mistake after another 

Right enough.

Always difficult against these *******s, but Robbie needs to have faith in his players and formation. 

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

That video is so Hibs ish....its what they would say 

Cannae imagine it was serious. Out of p!ace on a match thread when your team is still playing

1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

We have been shite since Snodgrass was played in a deeper role.

Far too slow to be in there 

So, who will Robbie blame after the game is finished for this disorganised lack of basics shambles.

Due to turn on the officials and get sent to the stand again, it has been three matches since the last time.

22 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Spot on let me go check the Livi vs Celtic score… 

Celtic a better team than Rangers and it’s at Tynecastle 

Leveins Battalion

They are just laughing at us,taking the absolute piss and our team have no heart.

As bad as I've seen in Neilsons 2 stints.

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

Right enough.

Always difficult against these *******s, but Robbie needs to have faith in his players and formation. 

He didn’t tonight though. 

Not a Robbie hater at all. Love where he has taken the team but this one falls at

his door. Put out some strange experimental line up. Didn’t work. Did not have enough subs to correct the situation.

Kingsley plays offside, Cochrane doesn't know if he's playing offside, Rowles is man marking goalside. 

That's amatuer hour. Kingsley should be in line with Rowles, Cochrane doesn't step up and we defend that. 

Edited by Cruyff

I just subconsciously closed the video. Not going to re-open it. Time to log off and do something better with my life.

I absolutely hate losing to these fetid manure-stained sectarian-riddled soapless lowlifes. Robbie has to come in for a lot of stick on this one. We had some forced changes but to abandon our formation and system today was just utter nonsense.

9 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Naw i did :) 

Unfortunately you were right the first time. What an absolute shitshow. Why wasn't that wee turf Morelos booked ?

Just all round bad. Too bad to even analyse that. Bad team selection but the players were shite too. Put it down to an awful night at the office and move on to Saturday. What a waste of a night. 

We have been incredibly fortunate. If this was Celtic it would 6 or 7 already as they are far more ruthless. No need to be offside so many times. 

Embarrassing performance from Hearts from minute 1. This should at least cool the talk of challenging Rangers which is patently ridiculous. We are easily the best of a very poor ‘rest’ but some context is required. People shouting for long extensions to various players need to understand that some aren’t good enough if the target is to challenge and actually win something. We will need better. In some cases much better. Judging by Savage’s body language tonight I’m pleased to report he definitely knows that too. 

2 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

not even a booking for taunting the fans? wow.

Tbf Beatons given us more than usual, he has to let that one get away to keep the Orcs on his side.