• Dawnrazor

3 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

More like all the force of her icing piper

images (2).jpeg

There’s a knack to it 😎

12 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Think im

there too 

As long as 'being in section J' isn't a euphemism for something entirely different, so am I. There goes the neighbourhood...🙄

46 minutes ago, Daktari said:

As long as 'being in section J' isn't a euphemism for something entirely different, so am I. There goes the neighbourhood...🙄

Lol I think the gays have went passed coded language now ( polari ) or maybe I’m missing something 😂

16 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Lol I think the gays have went passed coded language now ( polari ) or maybe I’m missing something 😂

Just me exaggerating for comedic effect... :)  I saw a programme about Polari a while back, quite fascinating but equally sad the lengths (stop it!) people had to go to in society then. Anyway, 'mon the section J massive! And Amy Irons apparently.

On 10/01/2023 at 21:09, trotter said:

Ginger bursds are ******* mental. Usually absolute hellcats in the sack, but utter crackpots out of it. 

I love them. ❤️ 

Married one... after being a complete anti ginger before.  Can confirm the above is true.  

59 minutes ago, Daktari said:

Just me exaggerating for comedic effect... :)  I saw a programme about Polari a while back, quite fascinating but equally sad the lengths (stop it!) people had to go to in society then. Anyway, 'mon the section J massive! And Amy Irons apparently.

I found your comment very humorous 😂just checked my ticket I’m block h but I usually sit lower if there’s a better empty seat ! Yes polari was interesting . It was still being used when I was initially out . Guys would talk about

“  fish” ( women ) ( obviously unacceptable now , your “ affair “ (boyfriend ) “ trade “ ( sex) et al 

On 11/01/2023 at 11:05, jack D and coke said:

I love the Latin look she’s bang tidy. 

Me too. I've got a Colombian friend who is simply incredible. She loves football, knows far more about it than me actually, is outrageously funny, has the most wonderful accent, and is just an all round absolute smokeshow. She genuinely is the girl that walks past and everyone turns round. 

No idea what they put in the water down there, but **** me, they build them pretty 🥰

• 6 months later...
jack D and coke

Someone on this thread said she looked like Inspector Gadget and I can’t get that image out my head when I see her now😐

Auld Reekin'
42 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Figure hugging dress and describing Hibs in Europe 🥰

:sweeet:

She's got a fantastic figure and looks amazing but she's bloody annoying. Just tell us the sports news without the crap banter.

• 5 months later...