What is it with some Hibs fans.

mellors1874

Scotfotbawfan
Just now, Sooks said:

Oh right , cool 

There's to much compromises for it all to happen, we won't get decent TV deals etc until change comes.  As I've said to many fans, and I include my own support in this, hate the other clubs more than they support there own.  I'd put up with scenarios I didn't like if my club benefited from it in the long run. I wouldn't be caring if in some way another club benefited too aslong as we were.  To many people would rather noone benifit than that scenario.  Its the wrong mindset to have about anything.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scotfotbawfan

• Sooks

• Doctor FinnBarr

• Bull's-eye

Percival King
40 minutes ago, Scotfotbawfan said:

Rangers, I'm not one of the ones who thinks there's some link between the clubs though, anyone who likes 2 clubs in the same league is a bit strange. If it's 2 clubs in a cup final that doesn't include celtic then I genually don't favour one over another, I'm not that fussed about any tbh.  The league could be alot more better and competitive though than it is if everyone made compromise, some of the clubs fans would rather hold it back because there to stubborn.  

I know you speak for yourself and not your club, and I'm not having a go at your club, but I think the events of spring 2020 and the vote that took place showed where Scottish football is with regard to compromising and the greater good.

32 minutes ago, Scotfotbawfan said:

There's to much compromises for it all to happen, we won't get decent TV deals etc until change comes.  As I've said to many fans, and I include my own support in this, hate the other clubs more than they support there own.  I'd put up with scenarios I didn't like if my club benefited from it in the long run. I wouldn't be caring if in some way another club benefited too aslong as we were.  To many people would rather noone benifit than that scenario.  Its the wrong mindset to have about anything.

A Rangers supporter thinking the distribution of cash and all supporters being more tolerant of each other will improve Scottish football 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Outstanding !!!!

:rofl:

29 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

A Rangers supporter thinking the distribution of cash and all supporters being more tolerant of each other will improve Scottish football 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Outstanding !!!!

Is this something you disagree with?

2 hours ago, Scotfotbawfan said:

I'm not a hibs fan, il not deny I'm not a hearts fan either though.  This is one of the very few boards that's busy though. I'm a believer that scottish football could be alot better though if compromise was made by clubs and fans, unfortunately in scotland, fans seem to hate the other clubs more than they love there own.  Until that mindset changes scottish football will continue to not make any progress.

It's a bit much fans of other clubs coming on to a thread like this and telling us that we would behave in the same scummy manner as some Hibs fans. 

IMO for every one so called Hearts fan who would indulge in such cruel and insensitive behaviour Hibs have about ten. Its woven into their support's culture. 

It's about time you and the other non Hearts 'wise men' went and patronised folk elsewhere. 

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, Scotfotbawfan said:

How much money did you pump into your club to stop them from dying? And make no mistake, they died. Not some fantasy parent club dying, Rangers FC died. Forget the 55 shit, just ain't true. Now jog on back to the Bears Den or wherever you normally hang out.

Feckin Xmas day and we've to put up with idiots like this!

Edited by FinnBarr Saunders

10 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

How much money did you pump into your club to stop them from dying? And make no mistake, they died. Not some fantasy parent club dying, Rangers FC died. Forget the 55 shit, just ain't true. Now jog on back to the Bears Den or wherever you normally hang out.

👏

Scotfotbawfan
1 hour ago, Bull's-eye said:

Outstanding !!!!

Half empty stadiums on the live games makes the product look amateur, every club should be forced to sell put a section before another gets filled, any tickets left should be offered to the away side, but say a rule on place that any extra income has to be used for the 1st team squad.  Some fans would put pressure on the boards with boycots etc if they give up there stadium. I'm not talking about fans of each team all holding hands together, we all have one thing in common though and that is we would all like the league to be of alot better standard and have a better product on the park.  But the majority don't want to give an inch to make it better .

Scotfotbawfan
13 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

I got banned from the rangers board for having a different opinion. Read quite a few boards but this one is the busiest tbh.

1 minute ago, Scotfotbawfan said:

I got banned from the rangers board for having a different opinion. Read quite a few boards but this one is the busiest tbh.

Go and get yourself banned from this board too, will you?

Tube.

Dean Winchester
5 minutes ago, Scotfotbawfan said:

Half empty stadiums on the live games makes the product look amateur, every club should be forced to sell put a section before another gets filled, any tickets left should be offered to the away side, but say a rule on place that any extra income has to be used for the 1st team squad.  Some fans would put pressure on the boards with boycots etc if they give up there stadium. I'm not talking about fans of each team all holding hands together, we all have one thing in common though and that is we would all like the league to be of alot better standard and have a better product on the park.  But the majority don't want to give an inch to make it better .

Go away.

Scotfotbawfan
Just now, Dean Winchester said:

Go away.

Is any of it wrong what I've said ? If you lot are happy plodding long happy to accept youl never see hearts win a league title then so be it. Bitter man

Scotfotbawfan
3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Go and get yourself banned from this board too, will you?

Tube.

What have I said that deserves the name calling ?.  My ideas would make hearts more competitive, but I'm a tube, okay.

3 minutes ago, Scotfotbawfan said:

Yes, fill the stadiums with more bile fuelled bigots.

That will sort the game in Scotland out.

Usual delusional drivel.

1 minute ago, Scotfotbawfan said:

What have I said that deserves the name calling ?

You’re Rangers.

Simple isn’t it?

Scotfotbawfan
Just now, Bull's-eye said:

Yes, fill the stadiums with more bile fuelled bigots.

That will sort the game in Scotland out.

Usual delusional drivel.

Maybe 10 years ago I'd agree with you that you might have a point, even though a song wouldn't really offend me as it would you.  The song sheet is alot different now, there's more rangers songs than the others and that's not always been the case.

Doctor FinnBarr
2 minutes ago, Scotfotbawfan said:

Maybe 10 years ago I'd agree with you that you might have a point, even though a song wouldn't really offend me as it would you.  The song sheet is alot different now, there's more rangers songs than the others and that's not always been the case.

Jeez, your seriously delusional, your song sheet is 99% Orange/UVF.

Doctor FinnBarr
11 minutes ago, Scotfotbawfan said:

Is any of it wrong what I've said ? If you lot are happy plodding long happy to accept youl never see hearts win a league title then so be it. Bitter man

A Rankers fan has some feckin cheek calling anyone bitter.

What a load of old tosh.

The Hun song-sheet is as bad, if not worse, than it ever was.

Scotfotbawfan
1 minute ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Jeez, your seriously delusional, your song sheet is 99% Orange/UVF.

It used to be yeah, il not disagree with you on that, over the last couple of years it's been changing though and now there's more rangers songs than the others.  I wouldn't make it up tbh as the songs don't bother me.  I don't get offended at the other teams fans songs. Sticks and stones and all that.

Doctor FinnBarr
2 minutes ago, Scotfotbawfan said:

It used to be yeah, il not disagree with you on that, over the last couple of years it's been changing though and now there's more rangers songs than the others.  I wouldn't make it up tbh as the songs don't bother me.  I don't get offended at the other teams fans songs. Sticks and stones and all that.

Right, STOP THE PISH NOW, your songbook hasn't changed, you still sing Orange/UVF pish. Do not try to drag our great club into your sectarian shit, I'll say it nice and simple for you, FECK OFF HUN

Dean Winchester
4 minutes ago, Scotfotbawfan said:

If you want to better Scottish football this is maybe the place for you to start than trying to score more away tickets. Again,  go away.

Scotfotbawfan
4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

What a load of old tosh.

The Hun song-sheet is as bad, if not worse, than it ever was.

Its really not, I'd imagine going to rangers games I'd know better than yourself.  There's now more rangers songs than orange songs sang at the games. I genually wouldn't have a problem if it was the other way so I'd have no problem admiting it.  I don't think anyone should really get to worked up about some songs.

Scotfotbawfan
2 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Right, STOP THE PISH NOW, your songbook hasn't changed, you still sing Orange/UVF pish. Do not try to drag our great club into your sectarian shit, I'll say it nice and simple for you, FECK OFF HUN

Yes they still get sang, but the majority are rangers songs now instead of the other way about.  So your answer to combat sectarianism is to use a sectarian slur to someone. Luckily I'm not a wee snow flake like yourself and don't get to worked up by words.

Doctor FinnBarr

Yes they still get sang, but the majority are rangers songs now instead of the other way about.  So your answer to combat sectarianism is to use a sectarian slur to someone. Luckily I'm not a wee snow flake like yourself and don't get to worked up by words.

Tell me why hun is a sectarian slur? Both Rangers and Celtic were called huns during WW1. Any idea why?

13 hours ago, Mister T said:

His whole look screams on the pull at ladies day at musselburgh race course, total failure so have a pagger at the kebab shop on the way home

Am actually feking howling brilliant 

Scotfotbawfan
3 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Tell me why hun is a sectarian slur? Both Rangers and Celtic were called huns during WW1. Any idea why?

Its used as a derogatory term for protestants, I'm not religious btw.  Soo if celtic fans only called us huns there might be an argument that its nothing to do with protestants, however they call anyone they think has any orange etc leanings including yourselfs, it's also seen in scottish courts as sectarian now.  You genually can't pretend to take the moral high ground about sectarian songs then try defend calling someone a hun. That just makes you look daft.

Your at it.

Your own forums inform the outside world what sort of cretins follow follow.

You've got your own Police force following you around Scotland and abroad making sure you don't smash everything to bits where ever you go ffs.

That's not forgetting the millions you cost the tax payer every time you play the other arse cheek.

The institutional bias you get from the league, the media and just about everything else is nauseous in the extreme.

Coming on here expecting anything but abuse is totally delusional.

Doctor FinnBarr

Its used as a derogatory term for protestants, I'm not religious btw.  Soo if celtic fans only called us huns there might be an argument that its nothing to do with protestants, however they call anyone they think has any orange etc leanings including yourselfs, it's also seen in scottish courts as sectarian now.  You genually can't pretend to take the moral high ground about sectarian songs then try defend calling someone a hun. That just makes you look daft.

No it doesn't, Rangers and Celtic were both known as huns during WW1 for hiding their players in shipyards whilst Hearts, Cowdenbeath, Dunfermline, East Fife, Hibs and Falkirk players along with fans went to war. Celtic PR machine went into action and shifted the hun name onto Rangers.

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Still not been answered.

Scotfotbawfan
1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

Your at it.

Your own forums inform the outside world what sort of cretins follow follow.

You've got your own Police force following you around Scotland and abroad making sure you don't smash everything to bits where ever you go ffs.

That's not forgetting the millions you cost the tax payer every time you play the other arse cheek.

The institutional bias you get from the league, the media and just about everything else is nauseous in the extreme.

Coming on here expecting anything but abuse is totally delusional.

I'm not at it, as for smashing things up,  alot of things that went on in Manchester is undefendable, I don't think any normal person think behaving like that was okay, although it obviously was rangers fans I use the term fans loosely, alot of people who have never been to ibrox was down there on a big jolly.  In Europe I've not been anywhere to watch a game where the fans have smashed up.  It can be a boisterous atmosphere at times but most of it is friendly and leads to nothing. I've been away a few times and not seen much trouble. Tell me an event where thousands of people go full of drink Where's there's not slight problems then you would be hard pushed. Media bias ? The same media who had to apologise to the club for unfair reporting ?. 

Scotfotbawfan
1 minute ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Still not been answered.

I unfortunately didn't have the millions to put in.  I did attend mostly all hone games and alot of aways coming up through the divisions though.  I'm not sure what you think I could have done in that situation.  I think other clubs fans somehow thinks that saying your not the same club etc annoys us.  Il stick with what ueafa and the official bodies say, they hold more clout than the average fan. Spl even see it as the same club.  You should be demanding they all change there stance and if they did, maybe I would care I don't know tbh.  

Scotfotbawfan
12 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

No it doesn't, Rangers and Celtic were both known as huns during WW1 for hiding their players in shipyards whilst Hearts, Cowdenbeath, Dunfermline, East Fife, Hibs and Falkirk players along with fans went to war. Celtic PR machine went into action and shifted the hun name onto Rangers.

I'm not talking about wartime I'm talking about how it's used today.  I couldn't care less about people calling me it btw as its only a word.  We both know it's used not just at rangers fans though and more towards protestants in general.  You can't take the moral high ground on a sectarian issue then try defend the word hun. Atleast be consistent.

7 minutes ago, Scotfotbawfan said:

I'm not at it, as for smashing things up,  alot of things that went on in Manchester is undefendable, I don't think any normal person think behaving like that was okay, although it obviously was rangers fans I use the term fans loosely, alot of people who have never been to ibrox was down there on a big jolly.  In Europe I've not been anywhere to watch a game where the fans have smashed up.  It can be a boisterous atmosphere at times but most of it is friendly and leads to nothing. I've been away a few times and not seen much trouble. Tell me an event where thousands of people go full of drink Where's there's not slight problems then you would be hard pushed. Media bias ? The same media who had to apologise to the club for unfair reporting ?. 

Hearts in Europe, no Police, no trouble, thousands in and around the stadiums this season.

Rangers at Tynecastle this season, 500 buns, 500 Police. Barriers set up to stop the usual Shitebags muscling their way in.

I've witnessed trouble at Gatwick, Edinburgh and Glasgow airports this season alone. Guess what the common denominator was ?

While you sit in your little delusional bubble the rest of us have to get on with our lives trying to evade the toothless Buckie fuelled morons that follow the two "institutions".

You know full well your support is chock full of knuckle dragging dregs of society.

Scotfotbawfan
2 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Hearts in Europe, no Police, no trouble, thousands in and around the stadiums this season.

Rangers at Tynecastle this season, 500 buns, 500 Police. Barriers set up to stop the usual Shitebags muscling their way in.

I've witnessed trouble at Gatwick, Edinburgh and Glasgow airports this season alone. Guess what the common denominator was ?

While you sit in your little delusional bubble the rest of us have to get on with our lives trying to evade the toothless Buckie fuelled morons that follow the two "institutions".

You know full well your support is chock full of knuckle dragging dregs of society.

I could post a video where a large % of tynecastle is singing sectarian songs, do I think everyone singing they songs are sectarian ?  If hearts were in Europe every season taking thousands to away games then ofcourse some things would happen.  Without sounding disrespectful, sometimes we take more on a European trip than you get at some of your home games.  

Doctor FinnBarr
21 minutes ago, Scotfotbawfan said:

I unfortunately didn't have the millions to put in.  I did attend mostly all hone games and alot of aways coming up through the divisions though.  I'm not sure what you think I could have done in that situation.  I think other clubs fans somehow thinks that saying your not the same club etc annoys us.  Il stick with what ueafa and the official bodies say, they hold more clout than the average fan. Spl even see it as the same club.  You should be demanding they all change there stance and if they did, maybe I would care I don't know tbh.  

I don't have millions to put into Hearts either but I can gift/donate every month. We saved our club with this attitude, we didn't wait on some Dutch bloke on a white horse saving us. How much did you pay to keep your club alive?

Doctor FinnBarr
11 minutes ago, Scotfotbawfan said:

I could post a video where a large % of tynecastle is singing sectarian songs, do I think everyone singing they songs are sectarian ?  If hearts were in Europe every season taking thousands to away games then ofcourse some things would happen.  Without sounding disrespectful, sometimes we take more on a European trip than you get at some of your home games.  

In yer feckin dreams apart from Manchester.

Bazzas right boot

Jkb is good but the forum does tolerate too much ill feeing towards Hearts.

If folk post anti Heart's shite or post pro other clubs bumf then they should be open to a free for all and abuse.

The default of posters position should be pro Heart's.

If not, then defend yourself ya hibs chunt 

I didn't mention the singing, you made it clear you don't care about that and treat it as banter.

I personally don't care about the singing either.

I do think Rangers and Celtic are behind the fact that Scottish Football is utter guff and after your European escapades this season, you've made us an even greater laughing stock, if that was possible.

Your club has stifled competition for decades and you reap what you sow in my opinion and I for one wish you would disappear once and for all, taking the other arse cheek with you.

I suspect the Chickens are coming home to roost at Ibrox anyway, it's becoming clear you can't keep up with Celtic without bankruptcy again. We all know you'll start walking away again when that happens.

If only the league was competitive, TV deals would be better and outside investment would be keen.

Won't happen while you Shitehawks are still running the league.

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, Scotfotbawfan said:

**** off ya hun *******.

Without sounding disrespectful,  your fan base are Scottish hating, royalist arse licking, cheating, bigoted ***** who are a cancer on football and society in general.

Also tax and cheating *******s.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

30 minutes ago, Scotfotbawfan said:

I'm not talking about wartime I'm talking about how it's used today.  I couldn't care less about people calling me it btw as its only a word.  We both know it's used not just at rangers fans though and more towards protestants in general.  You can't take the moral high ground on a sectarian issue then try defend the word hun. Atleast be consistent.

I'm a protestant (well, an athiest really) I associate Hun with Rangers fans and not religion. Its something artificial to be upset about invented by their support. 

I actually think its a Hearts supporter . Just a formerly very fat one , who is a total bigot ***** , and who thinks the world owes him a living 

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Stop biting , its sad enough that this dick is even spending his Christmas evening doing this . Probably not even a Hun . Either way

FTH

Sorry, I'll go now ☹️

Just now, Sooks said:

I actually think its a Hearts supporter . Just a formerly very fat one , who is a total bigot ***** , and who thinks the world owes him a living 

Eh?

Scotfotbawfan
4 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

I don't have millions to put into Hearts either but I can gift/donate every month. We saved our club with this attitude, we didn't wait on some Dutch bloke on a white horse saving us. How much did you pay to keep your club alive?

I donated to the fighting fund through buying a scarf etc,  even after all that, it's changed nothing, there's a million miles between our teams and I'm not meaning that as a dig, there should be a big difference as we have a budget probably 5 times what you have, until that changes then there's not going to be anything else other than us or them winning the league.  Fans like yourselfs would benifit the most if we brought in changes to make it more competitive. But would be the ones refusing too as your going to hear a few naughty songs twice a season as we have more fans in the stadium.  Results against us isn't going to define your season, we should be winning every game tbh but that's not always the case.

Scotfotbawfan
6 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

I didn't mention the singing, you made it clear you don't care about that and treat it as banter.

I personally don't care about the singing either.

I do think Rangers and Celtic are behind the fact that Scottish Football is utter guff and after your European escapades this season, you've made us an even greater laughing stock, if that was possible.

Your club has stifled competition for decades and you reap what you sow in my opinion and I for one wish you would disappear once and for all, taking the other arse cheek with you.

I suspect the Chickens are coming home to roost at Ibrox anyway, it's becoming clear you can't keep up with Celtic without bankruptcy again. We all know you'll start walking away again when that happens.

If only the league was competitive, TV deals would be better and outside investment would be keen.

Won't happen while you Shitehawks are still running the league.

I wouldn't call it embarrassing really, I didn't share the excitement when the draw was made as I realisticly thought we won't get any points and there's potential for a cricket score. If it wasn't for the money I'd take going in the europa over the cl as we can compete to a degree there, although with how they have changed the structure now with adding rhe conference I'd say its more harder. Hearts do to clubs what rangers do to others, its all just a big chain and apart from maybe real madrid, there's always a club bigger in that chain taking your players just like you took a sides players further down that chain. I don't think that will ever stop.  We won't get decent TV deals when it's showing half empty stadiums.