What is it with some Hibs fans.

mellors1874

Seriously concerned that there people out there who are celebrating big Craig's injury.

I've even had one call me a peado cause I catch at under 11s.

May ask my sister in law if she can still section people as these ***** need locked up.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scotfotbawfan

• Sooks

• Doctor FinnBarr

• Bull's-eye

There are clowns an lowest common denominators in every fan base. Plenty of their supporters are probably disgusted by the worst of the bunch, same as we'd be disgusted by a small subsection of our supporters who would celebrate a serious injury to one of their players.

One of the very few fanbases who seem to stoop to that level. I mean, they go lower - numerous deaths slated over the years and in full voice. 

It is en masse aswell, definitely not a minority.

2 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

Some of them openly celebrated the death of Zaliukas. This is quite tame in comparison. 

That's just atrocious behaviour 

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

That's just atrocious behaviour 

It’s a major difference in both fanbases. I don’t remember seeing anyone making jokes about the death of Liam Miller at the time. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

It's what some opposing fans do folk were happy Boyle got ****ed for Hibs.

Some were very gleeful on that and others on thuos board have wished injuries on players recently. 

There is scum in every support,  more in hibs and then even more in the OF support.

Horrible *******s everywhere tbh.

12 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

Some seriously low level scum *******s down than end of Edinburgh 

These ^^^^s are a breed apart. Scum doesn't adequately describe them.

Dean Winchester
Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

If Leah griffiths has a horrific injury some of our “fans” would delight in it too to be honest

but no excuse 

And if that was the case I would like to think most of us would be calling them out for it.

Some absolutely horrible comments on social media about it.

3 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

If Leah griffiths has a horrific injury some of our “fans” would delight in it too to be honest

but no excuse 

Transitioned?

Yes. Have a look at the Souttar thread and you'll see that all Hearts fans' sympathies are with the injured player, regardless of which team they now play for.

We set the highest standards. We're proudly up to our knees in humanitarianism. 

2 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Yes. Have a look at the Souttar thread and you'll see that all Hearts fans' sympathies are with the injured player, regardless of which team they now play for.

We set the highest standards. We're proudly up to our knees in humanitarianism. 

We also had fans booing him for making a decision for personal reasons to a better paid job across the country 

Any time I come back to Edinburgh to visit family (such as now), I see some rough looking degenerates and I just know that they support Hibs. 

If you’re from Edinburgh, you know what they’re like. You can just tell. They as a club attract a certain type of person. 

Although I have met some utterly horrendous Hearts fans. Two of which attend most Hearts games and fancy themselves as part of the “casual movement” and used to attempt to bully me when I was 15 and attending games. 

Every team has degenerate fans. But perhaps some more than others. 

SpruceBringsteen
33 minutes ago, Victorian said:

We don't call them the vermin for nothing.  

Doubt this post will be beaten on the thread for factualness.

No really any point in giving those engaged in verminitude publicity/oxygen or stooping to their level either btw.

Best thing to shut them up is to pump them at new year and then end their season for the second year running on the 22nd. I’m confident, I mean they haven’t beaten us since last decade 

4 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Best thing to shut them up is to pump them at new year and then end their season for the second year running on the 22nd. I’m confident, I mean they haven’t beaten us since last decade 

This.

Scummy *****. 

11 minutes ago, steveo654 said:

1EA906AE-F57C-4730-AACB-175832576C8E.jpeg

This shit needs pinned on the dressing room wall. The 2nd is now more of a war than it already was, *****. 5 0 minimum. 

However to balance the books I have had a glance through .net just to see if there was any decency and it is mostly nice comments so fair play there

27 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

but no excuse 

See for once, put a fecking sock in it.

47 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

It’s a major difference in both fanbases. I don’t remember seeing anyone making jokes about the death of Liam Miller at the time. 

Agree it's the lowest of the low 

45 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Some were very gleeful on that and others on thuos board have wished injuries on players recently. 

There is scum in every support,  more in hibs and then even more in the OF support.

Horrible *******s everywhere tbh.

There certainly is 

****ing vermin. ****ing Hibs class. Detestable, inferior, scumbag ****s. I hope they have a shite Christmas.

That said, I saw a few on Twitter wish him well. A few of my Hibs mates said the same. Not all a bad bunch, but some are just ****ing ****s.

34 minutes ago, Bauld said:

She looks like she'll be spending Christmas with her legs apart.

Like every other day.

Aye. Definitely need a "Y" shaped coffin when the time comes. 

****ing scum but not surprised. 

and yet we bow down to them and give them  3500 seats .  

No doubt they will be singing about Gordon breaking his leg 

Edited by GBJambo

Doctor FinnBarr
17 minutes ago, postage-stamp said:

Tbf I wouldn't have minded Hendrick Larsson getting injured when at Celtic.  Always scored v us

Erm, he did, bad leg break in a euro game.

Cameronstheman
1 hour ago, steveo654 said:

1EA906AE-F57C-4730-AACB-175832576C8E.jpeg

That bucket has some kneck on her, like thrown a banana up a close if you were daft enough to go through that 

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

We also had fans booing him for making a decision for personal reasons to a better paid job across the country 

We also have really stupid fans who say European football is bad for us.

Its actually a compliment. 

They rate him highly and know how important a player he is but they dont know how to express it so it comes out at hate.

For some that is.....others are just Hibs Cxxxts

2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

"Schadenfreude" - the act of finding pleasure in someone else's misery. 

They're a classless bunch of jake ball, vermin pondlife. 

Eloquently put, or you could shorten to utter scum.

Absolute *****! Hope they pins all this up in the dressing room along with there film they just brought out. We should be going for the kill give them a new film to watch. Even more pissed that I won't be there are this lot will be sitting in my seat.