Christmas Mafia Game thread

yvonnejambo

Do you all want a deadline tomorrow night? I’m thinking people may be busy at night? For Christmas Day, I was just thinking folk can post but would make deadline on Boxing Day unless a lynch happens before that. 

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• yvonnejambo

• Peakybunnet

• AndyNic

8 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Pop in for a cuppa and sandwich @yvonnejambo if you are passing Longforgan. I can’t make the game as my mate Craig couldn’t get up to Dundee. 

Will I get my £1? 😁 I’m not sure if will have time and there are 4 of us going down. 

Just now, yvonnejambo said:

Will I get my £1? 😁 I’m not sure if will have time and there are 4 of us going down. 

Half a cuppa and half a sandwich then! 😝

8 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Do you all want a deadline tomorrow night? I’m thinking people may be busy at night? For Christmas Day, I was just thinking folk can post but would make deadline on Boxing Day unless a lynch happens before that. 

tomorrow is good for me. Let’s not make the game go stale 

8 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Could the seats vote have been a safe vote for a fellow goon knowing seats wasn't in trouble? 

If you can be bothered reading back, I was suspicious of judy from day 1 and it wasn't just goon diversion. I've no knowledge, just a townie.

thehibsareintheirbeds
On 21/12/2022 at 19:35, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

Goon list guesses

Vlad

Stuart

Judy

Boof

Just realised my day 1 goon list are all deed already and only 1 goon 🤦‍♂️

Must have been some dodgy turkey I was selling in that cafe! Probably best it's closed ☠️

Woooooo

16 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Yeah deadline tomorrow then we are defo in lynch territory 

Okay 8pm deadline tomorrow. 
As said I won’t be about much tomorrow until home and that is likely to be around 8pm. So if I am not on can someone please put night on the game at 8pm and if anyone can keep track of votes that would be helpful too 😁

4 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Vote Shapes 

Jumped on the seats/dunks thing to fast 

Seats dunks thing? I'm questioning seats about the Judy thing 

Great night, but so nearly pish. Again.

I'm away to Dundee tomorrow via Porty, so unlikely to be on much. All good for a deadline though.

Tenaciousdandy
37 minutes ago, Shapes said:

You cheeky rascal :jjyay:

18 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Could the seats vote have been a safe vote for a fellow goon knowing seats wasn't in trouble? 

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Seats dunks thing? I'm questioning seats about the Judy thing 

This 

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

OK Vlad voters, some explaining to be done

I'd suggest the gofs voters have more explaining to do 🧐

53 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I voted Vlad but for me it was between him and gofs that the voting was going between and not everybody seems to be picking up on something to do with GOFS which I worked out makes her probably very innocent so Vlad was unknown and GOFS by what I've read shouldn't be lynched so I went with vl

That's an interesting post. If you and gofs are goons, good ploy. If she's innocent.... why not tell us why?

5 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

This 

Oh I wasn't jumping on anything, I was following my own independent line of questioning on seats 

3 minutes ago, Seats said:

That's an interesting post. If you and gofs are goons, good ploy. If she's innocent.... why not tell us why?

Look at the day one votes. I'm not wanting to spell it out to the goons.

The Hogfather
9 hours ago, Dunks said:

I'd suggest the gofs voters have more explaining to do 🧐

My vote originally was due to the erratic nature of the first day posting and what I felt was a poor excuse. Kept my vote on her after her outburst because it felt a little too much like Wilf in the finale of The Traitors. 

17 hours ago, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

Interesting points, I'm a bit more cautious now but still wary enough not to direct votes that way until we know more. Really need a goon tonight to start ball rolling....far too similar to the traitors first few nights where they were completely under radar

Goodies won in the end though! 

Woooooooooooo

Cheers for that. I was planning on binge watching this today! 😡

Woooooooooooo

On 22/12/2022 at 21:20, Peakybunnet said:

Goon list

Still

Andy

Shapes

Dunks

Sean

Going to add Seats to my list.

I am amazed I haven't been targeted during the night. The reason I think I haven't is I have at least 2 or 3 goons on the list. Knocking me off would bring suspicion on those I have listed. 

Seats jumped on my first vote last night. 

I am going to Vote Dunks for just now. 

43 minutes ago, Dunks said:

In case I don't get on later.

Vote Ray Gin 

Reason above - looking the wrong way or directing the town the wrong way IMO

Clearly I was on to something with an earlier post. For someone to deem me a threat despite never voting out a townie they have to be a goon.

Im guessing it was voting Sean and you are a fellow goon trying to protect him.

14 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Clearly I was on to something with an earlier post. For someone to deem me a threat despite never voting out a townie they have to be a goon.

Im guessing it was voting Sean and you are a fellow goon trying to protect him.

Townies are dispensible, masons are not 🙄

34 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

I am amazed I haven't been targeted during the night. The reason I think I haven't is I have at least 2 or 3 goons on the list. Knocking me off would bring suspicion on those I have listed. 

Actually that's a really good point. Usually goons will stay quiet when they think they've been rumbled and hope it'll go away.

40 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

If you check, I have been touting dunks as a goon for a while. Hardly "jumped on your vote".

Just now, The Hogfather said:

Hope there’s some action on this thread to keep me entertained on the near-two hour journey to Dundee :laugh: 

Enjoy Hog. We're going to pump them and you'll come back down the road giddy and buzzing for Xmas morning.

The Hogfather
23 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Enjoy Hog. We're going to pump them and you'll come back down the road giddy and buzzing for Xmas morning.

Only until I remember we’re in Perth on Wednesday :laugh: 

I'm going to guess there's at least one goon voted for dunks. I'm going to see how things unfold and decide where to place my vote. I'm still suspicious of seats tbh

41 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Oh god, I hate leading a pile on. Wonder if the goons have decided to sacrifice one of their own? 

wilf.JPG.cb096aae18dcdccc8da15b00f140de53.JPG

Think you're actually good this game Peaky. Usually I'd suspect you of being a goon but I'm getting town vibes this game and I think you're on to something. If there is 1 or 2 goons on your list and Dunks is one of them then surely a Goon will get involved when he's on 2 or 3 votes so they can say they didn't cast the lynching vote...

Good Old Fashioned Scandal

tbh I'm pretty convinced seats is a goon. not enough to do anything about it but enough that I'll be smug when he turns out to be one. might vote dunks but I'll hold off for now 

Tenaciousdandy
22 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

I’m gonna need something a bit more concrete than “he’s at it” before committing to voting Dunks tbh. 

I have my reservations about you as well, why did you come out of the day one lynch votes and then put Judy on 1 vote? 

I voted sean last night and then suddenly Dunks points the finger at me out of the blue today, accusing me of steering people the wrong way, when I've not voted out a townie once.

Protecting his teammate is the only thing that makes sense to me. 

Sean also hasn't defended himself despite me mentioning his suspicious behaviour a few times now. Looks like the 'stay quiet and hope it goes away' approach Andy mentioned above.

Sean also voted, then quickly unvoted, Dunks on day one which looks like a possible attempt to throw us off the scent early on?

Dunks also then defends Sean's multi voting as pretty normal and not indicative of him having a role.

The Hogfather
23 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I have my reservations about you as well, why did you come out of the day one lynch votes and then put Judy on 1 vote? 

Because I don’t enjoy being involved in pile ons without some concrete reasoning. Which is why I’m not falling over myself to vote for Dunks without anyone giving me a reason to. 

Player List

1. Stuart McNeil Mason murdered by goons night 2

2. Vlad Magic townie lynched by GOFS, thaitb, shapes & dandy day 3

3. Rossco 1874

4. Beds townie (cafe owner) eloped night 3

5. AndyNic

6. Boof townie lynched by Judy, Peaky, Rudi & Rossco day 1

7. The Hogfather

8. Shapes 

9. Seats

10. Judy goon eloped night 3

11. Ray Gin

12. JamboSean

13. Peaky bunnet 

14 Tenaciousdandy

15. Iantjambo townie murdered by goons night 1

16. Good old Fashioned Scandal 

17. Dunks 

18. Rudi Skacel 

19. Tommy Brown Townie (Turncoat) lynched by Stuart, GOFS, Seats, Dandy, Rossco & Dunks day 2

20. Wee Jambo Townie Assassinated night 2

17 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

During the night the town folk went onto the pub, feeling sorry for themselves after getting rid of another good person. Worried about the amount of goons still amongst them.  The cop was out looking and found someone good & 

the Doctor saved someone.
The goons  mistletoe was set ready for someone else.

Thehibsareintheirbeds fell for the trick, but instead of dying from the kiss, true love was found and he and Judy the goon left the town together. Beds was the Cafe owner (not sure if you will be getting much service in there now). 

The assassin went to kill but his bullet was wasted as the target had skipped off in blissful love minutes before. 

Now day and will we go with 8pm deadline tomorrow?

I am going to the game and it’s an 8 hour round trip to Dundee 🤪

can you tell us who the assassin targeted?