• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• luckyBatistuta

• Luckies1874

• Malinga the Swinga

ALLEZ LES BLEUS

Griezmann to open the scoring in the 7th minute, Giroud to score just before half time. Messi will miss 7 penalties before Varene makes it 3 nil in the 68th minute. Alvarez gets a consolation goal in the 18th minute of 24 minutes of additional time.

ALLEZ LES BLEUS

Seeing a lot of posts on twitter saying if messi wins it that ends the GOAT debate. With that logic surely if Mbappe wins it for a second time that places him well above messi & ronaldo. 

Hope France win just so @Morgan has to sleep with earplugs in tonight 😋

Was in Nice for last world cup and it was ******* annoying as hell.

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, The Gorgie said:

Seeing a lot of posts on twitter saying if messi wins it that ends the GOAT debate. With that logic surely if Mbappe wins it for a second time that places him well above messi & ronaldo. 

not as simple as that as also takes into account the club career.  

I don’t think you can compare across generations. Messi the greatest of his generation.  Diego the greatest of his.. not sure how Messi would have survived the Goikoetxea (spelling?) type assaults

AlphonseCapone
28 minutes ago, The Gorgie said:

Ends it only in reference to Messi V Ronaldo, not that it is even open for me. Mbappe isn't even in the conversation yet from a club perspective. 

15 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Ends it only in reference to Messi V Ronaldo, not that it is even open for me. Mbappe isn't even in the conversation yet from a club perspective. 

Not saying mbappe is better than messi but these states are insane, the boys has an incredible future ahead of him. 

20221218_102330.jpg

LochcarronJambo

Very grateful to France for knocking engerlund out, but always loved Argentina & Maradona & Messi, hope they win

Have rarely been bothered about a result of a game that doesn’t feature Hearts or Scotland. Really really want Argentina to win today. If I could be anywhere in the world today I’d love to be experiencing the atmosphere in Buenos Aries 

4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Feck France. C'mon The Argentine Republic.

:robboyas:

4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Love the Argies. French are total wanks . 

:yas:

4 hours ago, cheetah said:

Hope France win just so @Morgan has to sleep with earplugs in tonight 😋

Was in Nice for last world cup and it was ******* annoying as hell.

It certainly is.  👍

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, The Gorgie said:

Not saying mbappe is better than messi but these states are insane, the boys has an incredible future ahead of him. 

20221218_102330.jpg

Those stats are incredible, make it look like he’s probably better than Messi. He’s nowhere near though imo. Lives off his pace.

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Those stats are incredible, make it look like he’s probably better than Messi. He’s nowhere near though imo. Lives off his pace.

Ligue A is also not La LIga.

AlphonseCapone
4 hours ago, The Gorgie said:

20221218_102330.jpg

Aye he's absolutely insane for sure. Will he be better than Messi by the time he gets to the same point? Definitely possible. 

Backed France @  7/1 at the start of the tournament.

Also MBappe - Top Goalscorer @ 7/1

Got a free £5 bet on Giroud to score anytime & either team to win on penalties pays £100

luckyBatistuta
13 minutes ago, Jamdub said:

Backed France @  7/1 at the start of the tournament.

Also MBappe - Top Goalscorer @ 7/1

Got a free £5 bet on Giroud to score anytime & either team to win on penalties pays £100

I backed France to win it too, but hope I lose my money…Mon the 🇦🇷 Mon the Messi

16 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Come on Argentina...

AEEBFB3F-DB42-4962-9C12-734F324ECDBF.jpeg

Dialogues Are Overestimated – The Great Film Maker Jacques Tati | SciHi Blog

Malinga the Swinga

Really liked Argentina when Diego M played but this wankfest over Messi , and it looks like the ref is in on it, is way over the top.

luckyBatistuta
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Really liked Argentina when Diego M played but this wankfest over Messi , and it looks like the ref is in on it, is way over the top.

What’s the ref done🤷🏼‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Ffs Mal. Nonsense.

luckyBatistuta
Just now, ri Alban said:

What a goal. And he tripped did maria for the penalty.

:robboyas:

It was indeed a penalty 

luckyBatistuta
6 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Just now, ri Alban said:

Ffs Mal. Nonsense.

Maradona still GOAT for me, but Messi turning it on in this WC final and has all tournament. Where’s the wonder kid Mbappe?