V hibs ticket - ticket exchange open

Psychedelicropcircle

4 hours ago, The Hogfather said:

That’ll be really tight. You might not make kick off but I don’t think you’ll miss too much. 

More that 15 mins late and he'll miss our first 3 or 4 goals.😉

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daktari

• soonbe110

• The Hogfather

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Wall-E said:

Just on the off chance I'm after one if anyone has a spare? Will buy them a pint on top of the ticket value

I take that back, thank you to whoever in T just put there ticket up

10 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

I stupidly bought tickets for hot wheels monster trucks at the hydro for my son at the same time.  It finished at 1.30pm. Think I’ll make it? 

You'll only miss our first 3 goals ...

... but there'll be another 5, so nae panic.

My stepson is trying to take the wee lad he’s been taking out through BIGHEARTS , the guy who sits next to him will give his seat if he can get another ticket anywhere else in the home end, anyone who can’t make it would be much appreciated and would make a young Hearts fan very happy, all for a great cause, I’ll pay full ticket price, thanks.

Looks like the option to buy the Hibs tickets via Exchange has been removed now. Tried periodically and had no luck at all. So PPV it is.  

Francis Albert
3 hours ago, Beave1874 said:

Looks like the option to buy the Hibs tickets via Exchange has been removed now. Tried periodically and had no luck at all. So PPV it is.  

Can ST holders still release seats to Exchange for the Hibs game?. When I try to "manage tickets"  I am told I have no tickets to manage despite my ST seat not yet released.

Ricardo Quaresma

Was there a loyalty points threshold for tickets from the exchange? I kept trying and just kept getting "Not yet available to you"

CornhillHearts
52 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Was there a loyalty points threshold for tickets from the exchange? I kept trying and just kept getting "Not yet available to you"

Screenshot_20221222_082007.jpg

10 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Can ST holders still release seats to Exchange for the Hibs game?. When I try to "manage tickets"  I am told I have no tickets to manage despite my ST seat not yet released.

I expect you can. I had to put my tickets on Exchange for the Killie game as could not make it, was fairly straight forward,. I think they are having a glitch with the system at present as others have managed to put tickets on and they've been sold. The option is not available to me to purchase at all now, but been available all week with no joy. Maybe call the ticket office. Be Happy to take tickets off you but understand if you'd prefer to put them on Exchange. 

The Old Tolbooth
On 05/12/2022 at 22:38, Dennis Reynolds said:

They'll cut our allocation at Easter Road meaning Hearts fans lose out anyway. Double edged sword.

Yeah it's a tough one, they'll do the same to us knowing full well they won't sell all their home tickets if they done this though, so they're in a lose lose situation here. 

I'll keep my eye out for tickets popping up, we have ST's in the Roseburn but won't get 4 together in the other stands so just going to give it a miss but I'm happy to buy one for someone else as I know there will be folk missing out.

Bazzas right boot

Hearts fans should get priority over hibs fans at Tynecastle.

If the demand from Hearts fans is  there we  should reduce their allocation.

6 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Then they reduce our allocation at the piggery in response.

We have a reciprocal agreement on the away end in derbies.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Then they reduce our allocation at the piggery in response.

We have a reciprocal agreement on the away end in derbies.

As is there right to do.

We shouldn't be giving hibs fans Seats  that could be taken by Hearts fans.

We should be trying to get and keep as many Hearts fans as possible. 

13 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

As is there right to do.

We shouldn't be giving hibs fans Seats  that could be taken by Hearts fans.

We should be trying to get and keep as many Hearts fans as possible. 

Our away fans might not share that sentiment when they can't get a ticket for the piggery.

23 minutes ago, sac said:

Apologies if I missed it earlier but, as a Roseburn ST holder, is there still a likelihood of a ticket becoming available?

If one goes on the ticket exhange.

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Our away fans might not share that sentiment when they can't get a ticket for the piggery.

They won't. 

However, Building our home fan base  and keeping it is far more important than 1 or 2 away fixtures a season. 

Hibs fans should never get priority over Hearts fans at Tynecastle. 

That  shouldn't need to be said.

24 minutes ago, sac said:

Apologies if I missed it earlier but, as a Roseburn ST holder, is there still a likelihood of a ticket becoming available?

I just checked and one came up on 2nd row of Q. Wouldn't let me add it to basket so guessing it had been snapped up just before. 

Keep your eyes on the etickets map.

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

100% correct, if they reduce our allocation so be it

36 minutes ago, 151 said:

I just checked and one came up on 2nd row of Q. Wouldn't let me add it to basket so guessing it had been snapped up just before. 

Keep your eyes on the etickets map.

Cheers, I am👀

53 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

They won't. 

However, Building our home fan base  and keeping it is far more important than 1 or 2 away fixtures a season. 

Hibs fans should never get priority over Hearts fans at Tynecastle. 

That  shouldn't need to be said.

Our fan base historically grows and contracts depending on form.

Those not getting tickets are mostly the ones not commited to supporting the team, who will disappear as soon as they arrived when results aren't great.

The Hogfather

No surprise that folk who wouldn't travel outside the EH postcode are all for Hearts fans missing out on tickets to the biggest away game of the season so some fair-weather Hearts fans can come along to the big games at Tynecastle.

2 hours ago, frankblack said:

Don’t see why not.  I’m always at ER but 100% think we should cut their allocation.  Just nuts to turn Hearts fans  away from home games. If it goes on for long they will find other things to do on match days. 

54 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Our fan base historically grows and contracts depending on form.

Those not getting tickets are mostly the ones not commited to supporting the team, who will disappear as soon as they arrived when results aren't great.

Most of them are committed enough that they bought a season ticket for this season for all but ne or two games. That will do for me 

19 minutes ago, daveyhmfc said:

Still on the look out for 2 tickets. Slim chance, I know.

I have sorted someone out with a ticket off my account, can keep my eyes peeled for another from the mrs account for you. 

Does anyone if a seat was to come available would I be able to use 2x u12 ST account numbers to buy adult tickets from the ticket exchange?

Stewie Griffin
8 minutes ago, 151 said:

I have sorted someone out with a ticket off my account, can keep my eyes peeled for another from the mrs account for you. 

Does anyone if a seat was to come available would I be able to use 2x u12 ST account numbers to buy adult tickets from the ticket exchange?

Think all tickets sold via the exchange are sold as adult tickets so would have thought so.