• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daktari

• soonbe110

• The Hogfather

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not one ticket has appeared so far. Suspect that most people, who for whatever reason can't use their ticket for this (and it will be small number anyway), will pass it on to friends or family. Can't see many get listed.

As an aside I still don't understand why when you log on to the ticket page it only lists 3 games, whilst if you click on e-tickets you then have the choice of numerous more?! For instance Aberdeen tickets for the game on 18th January at Tynecastle can be purchased but nobody would know that from the main ticket page.

Edited by Luckies1874

The Treasurer
43 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Not one ticket has appeared so far. Suspect that most people, who for whatever reason can't use their ticket for this (and it will be small number anyway), will pass it on to friends or family. Can't see many get listed.

As an aside I still don't understand why when you log on to the ticket page it only lists 3 games, whilst if you click on e-tickets you then have the choice of numerous more?! For instance Aberdeen tickets for the game on 18th January at Tynecastle can be purchased but nobody would know that from the main ticket page.

Would imagine it will just be people who are away for new year or live further away and will have transport problems 

Would be interesting to see what % of Roseburn ST holders that want a ticket end up getting one. 

Hopefully those that can’t make it remember to put their seat up for resale.

The Hogfather
2 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

Yup, this is what I'm doing. One of our number can't make it so his ticket is going to my nephew instead. Sadly I can't see many appearing on the exchange between now and kick off.

Jambo Buckets

Not sure how many season ticket holders in the Roseburn there are but I think it's definitely less than 2 sections. Hopefully a good percentage of those who want to go can get a ticket. The club has hopefully made everyone aware of the exchange and that you get 50% of the money from the sale of your season ticket.

Edited by Jambo Buckets

Ronald Villiers

I think an issue some of the Roseburn season ticket holders will have is trying to get seats together.  I know a few folk that have season tickets there with their kids.  

Ford Prentice

Going to hospitality so put my main stand ticket up. Got an email two minutes later to say it was sold. Should have prewarned kickbackers first - sorry.

I'll quote myself from December 5th 'probably not many...'. I'm pleased the club is at least doing the morally right thing (in my humble opinion) in giving us Roseburn ST holders the chance to get first option on the resales, but I look on in hope rather than expectation....

Edited by Daktari

I'm contemplating putting my 2 up for sale because transport is going to cost me £400 to get to the game.

It's a tricky one.

Roseburn ST holder - just snapped one up in F. Delighted and while some might be miffed they knew what they signed up to in the summer. Was fully prepared to cross this one off the list so well done Hearts putting us first.

To everyone unable to get one just keep checking - they are popping up pretty regularly. Seen red dots in all three stands, even two together in Q earlier today, just wasn’t quick enough on the refresh until then. Plenty of time until the 27th so keep at it.

1 hour ago, Daktari said:

I'll quote myself from December 5th 'probably not many...'. I'm pleased the club is at least doing the morally right thing (in my humble opinion) in giving us Roseburn ST holders the chance to get first option on the resales, but I look on in hope rather than expectation....

Bang on. Knew what I was signing up for. Now desperate to see us beat the filth. 

Doctor FinnBarr
5 hours ago, Remnants of Standards said:

I'm a roseburner and have a mate from japan over who i'd love to take also but it's not looking good!

Not looking good for anyone outwith ST holders mate you'd be better taking your mate to another (any other) game than v the vermin.

Remnants of Standards
7 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Not looking good for anyone outwith ST holders mate you'd be better taking your mate to another (any other) game than v the vermin.

Funny enough picked up one for myself on exchange early this morning so just have to sort him now

Hard to believe we are allowing over 3k Hearts hating Vermin to fill up the Roseburn while locking out 2k plus Hearts loving fans from this game.

Doctor FinnBarr
20 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Hard to believe we are allowing over 3k Hearts hating Vermin to fill up the Roseburn while locking out 2k plus Hearts loving fans from this game.

I know, they might try the same with us at Festering Road til Ron realises how much money he's missing out on.

Psychedelicropcircle

We have a party to go to on the 1st so she’ll be a no go on the 2nd! I’ll be fine💪🏿for her ST

56 minutes ago, Daktari said:

I've been checking regularly and not seen a single ticket for resale yet!

:waiting:

You need to write a script to monitor the Hearts eTickrt page and then buy you a ticket if one pops up. 

Remnants of Standards
3 hours ago, Daktari said:

I've been checking regularly and not seen a single ticket for resale yet!

:waiting:

Keep trying. If one available the entire section is highlighted in blue. I got one this morning checking at 530 before work. Bizarre.

There was one came up in section A while I was at the match today.... I could see it from my seat! It was bought by the time I tried to put it in my basket though.

On 08/12/2022 at 21:13, Wilson said:

On 16/12/2022 at 21:46, Bull's-eye said:

I'm contemplating putting my 2 up for sale because transport is going to cost me £400 to get to the game.

It's a tricky one.

As a non-season ticket holder, I would bite off your arm for these two tickets. However, your call in terms of whether you decide to sell them or not. If you decide not to go, consider me a willing buyer. 

Cheers

Davy

12 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

My seat in N upper is available for the Derby. Adult ticket, not via the ticket exchange. Pm me if interested. 

That might turn out dodgy.  Once somebody gets hold of your QR code from your season ticket card, you might find it a wee bit difficult to get into future games if they use it first.  They won't necessarily need to sit in your seat, they could squeeze up with their mates.  🕵🏻‍♂️

Just now, Nobreath said:

That might turn out dodgy.  Once somebody gets hold of your QR code from your season ticket card, you might find it a wee bit difficult to get into future games if they use it first.  They won't necessarily need to sit in your seat, they could squeeze up with their mates.  🕵🏻‍♂️

I got one printed at the TO today rather than giving out a pic of my card with the QR code

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

I got one printed at the TO today rather than giving out a pic of my card with the QR code

Cool, I didn't realise they did that.:thumbsup:

Sat in the Bar before the game yesterday and spent the £400 required for flights to the game. 

Couldn't help myself, my tickets are oaf the table 😜

11 hours ago, Nobreath said:

Cool, I didn't realise they did that.:thumbsup:

Yeah, you can email the ticket office and say *insert name* will be using my season ticket and they will give them a paper ticket. I also got a loyalty point when I did this last season. No idea why 😂😂

25 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Yeah, you can email the ticket office and say *insert name* will be using my season ticket and they will give them a paper ticket. I also got a loyalty point when I did this last season. No idea why 😂😂

I didn't have my season ticket card yesterday so got a ticket printed. I've been given a loyalty point for it.

6 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

I didn't have my season ticket card yesterday so got a ticket printed. I've been given a loyalty point for it.

The queues will be huge for this in the future.  

14 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

Same for me at Livi game. Forgot my ST and got a ticket printed. Loyalty point added. Definitely open to abuse that

42 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The queues will be huge for this in the future.  

Yes, I was reluctant to post that in case it caused everyone to start doing it! It's obviously a flaw in the system. When I go onto my Hearts account, it is listed in the account history section but it doesn't actually list "+1" or loyalty points. I just know because I remember what I was on before this match as I had checked recently. I'm pretty sure you get an extra loyalty point if you buy an individual match ticket for someone else (using your account) whilst also having a season ticket which I think is a flaw too.

Doctor FinnBarr
36 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

I have 1 spare season ticket for sale. The seat is in the Gorgie Stand.

Still available? I'll take it.

Can't message you.

Edited by FinnBarr Saunders

16 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Still available? I'll take it.

Can't message you.

Yes its still available. 

I will delete some messages to see if that works.

kingantti1874

I stupidly bought tickets for hot wheels monster trucks at the hydro for my son at the same time.  It finished at 1.30pm. Think I’ll make it? 

Doctor FinnBarr
7 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Yes its still available. 

I will delete some messages to see if that works.

I'm still getting no joy.

9 minutes ago, Wearsider said:

Long shot but I'm after a spare if anyone has any available 

Just released mine in Lower F. I can't make it due to strikes. 

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

I stupidly bought tickets for hot wheels monster trucks at the hydro for my son at the same time.  It finished at 1.30pm. Think I’ll make it? 

That’ll be really tight. You might not make kick off but I don’t think you’ll miss too much.