• ri Alban

• JudyJudyJudy

• All roads lead to Gorgie

il Duce McTarkin
6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Bit more police brutality too.

Have you admit I enjoyed this one though

What a phannie.

They should arrange a trip for him to Blair Drummond with ausseh.

9 hours ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

What a phannie.

Him and that prick that walks into people's houses. Have you seen him. One day he'll walk into someone's house the occupant will lock the doors and chop him up.

Unknown user
37 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Him and that prick that walks into people's houses. Have you seen him. One day he'll walk into someone's house the occupant will lock the doors and chop him up.

Oh aye, he'd be getting the dog thrown at him

Unknown user
On 22/06/2023 at 08:41, Dirk McTarkin said:

What a phannie.

This is an hour of wankers getting claimed

:verysmug:

JudyJudyJudy
15 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Mizzy is his name and he’s a nippy wee ^^^^ . Needs locked up

for a good wee while 

Mizzy and that Speed guy need absolutely battered every day of their lives.  They film everything but then cut the part where they kick it all off and then play the victims.

On 28/11/2022 at 18:10, ri Alban said:

Say what you like about some of these YouTubers. They've made themselves very rich. Something everyone could possibly achieve. 

Rick Shiels, Jake Paul and many others. Good luck to them.

What's your thoughts on it.

I like the sscambaiters. This girl is a voice coach and her impersonation if Siri and Alexa is super 👌 

Dick Dastardly
On 22/06/2023 at 08:00, Smithee said:

Monopoly was originally The Landlord's Game, and had 2 sets of rules.

One was where wealth was shared when it was gained and the other more akin to what we know. It was meant to prove that allowing individuals to build up a monopoly was a bad thing that centralised power and that cooperation was the way forward. 

We just like rampant capitalism better though.

Communist monopoly is much better

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

How the hell?!? 

I recon I'd finish that now, 10 or 15 years ago I'd have smashed it in the same time and had 5 or 6 pints. 

Dick Dastardly
5 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I recon I'd finish that now, 10 or 15 years ago I'd have smashed it in the same time and had 5 or 6 pints. 

I'd have to be severely hungover to try it. I can always eat loads the day after a good bevvy. Doubt i could get through all that though 

Just now, Dick Dastardly said:

I'd have to be severely hungover to try it. I can always eat loads the day after a good bevvy. Doubt i could get through all that though 

When I lived in Derbyshire me and a few mates used to go to a place called The Hanging Gate, they did a "Mammoth Mixed Grill" it was bloody good a couple of us could polish it off and have a natcho starter, sticky toffee pudding and a few pints, I'd struggle these days mind.

Dick Dastardly
14 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

When I lived in Derbyshire me and a few mates used to go to a place called The Hanging Gate, they did a "Mammoth Mixed Grill" it was bloody good a couple of us could polish it off and have a natcho starter, sticky toffee pudding and a few pints, I'd struggle these days mind.

I used go out every Sunday night. On a Monday morning id go to the local roll shop and get an "Ultimate Mega Roll" which was two square sausage, two eggs, cheese, tomato, two link, four bacon and 2 tattie scones spr2ad over 2 rolls. Id munch that and go back to sleep for an hour or so. Head to work for 2pm, hitting greggs for a couple of chicken bakes, a baguette, a pie and a bacon and cheese wrap. Munch that during my first shift. I'd head home for a break and get 2 12 inch pizzas then go back to work. I'd have a few packets of crisps and nuts when i finished and was back on the drink! 😂 😂 😂 Would strugglr to eat all that in a week now

• 1 month later...
All roads lead to Gorgie

I quiet like watching this German pilot's videos from time to time. Some landings and takeoffs around Europe are stunning but here's Edinburgh 😄

2 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Quite enjoying this guys videos just now. Loads to work through. 

Love watching Steve's adventures on a Saturday morning! Seems like a pretty good guy despite seemingly being a Rangers fan. 

Dick Dastardly
37 minutes ago, Jamboross said:

Love watching Steve's adventures on a Saturday morning! Seems like a pretty good guy despite seemingly being a Rangers fan. 

A hun? Scratch that, I'm not watching him again.... 

I've just discovered him recently and I'm quite enjoying his videos 

Day@theraces

Mr Ballen is worth a subscribe, an ex Navy Seal who wouldn't look out of place in some hipster band. Whom story formats mysterious tales. Also Devon Larratt an arm wrestler who you probably wouldn't need to be into the sport to enjoy his video.