Hibees cover-up

Cade

J.T.F.Robertson
A nice little earthquake with the epicentre at the egg would probably finish that dump right off, we can live in hope eh? :D

Right, that's enough! I'm away over to apologise for yet another thoughtless remark. :rolleyes:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth
Right, that's enough! I'm away over to apologise for yet another thoughtless remark. :rolleyes:

:D

• Moderators

The Hobo has left the building and lots of posts removed.

Those of you who abused others on this thread can expect to hear from us shortly. Abuse is not tolerated on the forum under any circumstances.

Come on lads, we need photos. Who is it that lives and/or works opposite??

I do but the camera on my phone is gash and I lost my link cable anyway.

:(

Easter Road is falling down,

falling down,

falling down.

Easter Road is falling down,

Nae flair Leithers.

Giraffe Jones he hoofed the ball

hoofed the ball

hoofed the ball

Hit the stand and smashed the wall

No brained Leithers.

LOL :)

How come this work went through the cooncil but nobody heard about it and no one from Hobos FC announced anything beforehand ? Didn't the club have to tell the local residents about this ?

Cue jokes about Jakey's , locals on methadone etc, etc.

I hope. :)

piltonjambo
The way I heard it from my source (not a guy in Greggs) is that the problem is settlement at one corner.

Aye ... a tinkers settlement

heartsfc_fan
Their stands are a disgrace.

How TF they can slag off the Roseburn/Wheatfield is beyond me.

The differance is that our stands, albeit comparably cheaply done, generate a great atmosphere.

The giro on the other hand..........

PS - getting a chubby cause your stands are made with 0.5mm thicker steel?

Bawbags.

To be fair I can add to that list...there are far better views at Tynecastle than Fester Road...I've been to the green san giro one or two times on away games (and that motherwell CIS game) and the views were shocking!!!!!!

rumbles1874

i have spoke to a mate whos a hobbo his words

"perpartion work has started along the length of east stand, earth works, construction vehicles, etc"

he is normally quite good on these things but if they are fixing the away stand then maybe due to work that was already on going they have got away with not telling the truth.

i have spoke to a mate whos a hobbo his words

"perpartion work has started along the length of east stand, earth works, construction vehicles, etc"

he is normally quite good on these things but if they are fixing the away stand then maybe due to work that was already on going they have got away with not telling the truth.

You better tell your mate to post that on deludednet.Natives are getting restless.:)

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=123092

Spoke to my mate last night, he said its the Falkirk game thats in doubt due the the stand being unstable. Unless they can stabilise or fix then they may have to either move ground for the game or postpone and play at a later date.

He's been a season ticket holder and sponsors the ball on the odd occasion, he has a local business.

Happy to show fellow members the email via PM.

KM about as reliable as a chocolate tea pot.

haha... not half bad as your moan moan moan moan moan moan attitude, unless of course its you thats doing the conducting.

Not gonna try any cheap gags, but this is the downside of shoddy stand construction. 8 Brazilian fans died after falling through this hole.

Something the Brazilians did BEFORE Hibs for once. (couldn't resist a small one)

xvc1081125191024x768rd9.jpg

Spoke to my mate last night, he said its the Falkirk game thats in doubt due the the stand being unstable. Unless they can stabilise or fix then they may have to either move ground for the game or postpone and play at a later date.

I never heard "unstable".

I have heard that there is subsidence as I said earlier and that this has caused cracking. My source is not directly involved and says he has heard it will only take a few weeks to put right.

However he thinks HoboFantasy plc have no recourse against the builders so will have to pay for the work themselves, but has not explained why.

Sorry I can't say more as I don't KNOW more. Unlike those on Crasslydeludedflairplayers.net I only post what I know and try not to make stuff up.

Much

Archived