Hibees cover-up

Cade

The away end of Fester Road has been slapped with an Order by Health and Safety after big cracks were found in the brickwork.

Hibs have been given until two days before the start of the season to repair it or the stand will be condemned and hibs will be forced to close it.

Funny how this story hasn't been in the media, eh?

:hobofish:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The away end of Fester Road has been slapped with an Order by Health and Safety after big cracks were found in the brickwork.

Hibs have been given until two days before the start of the season to repair it or the stand will be condemned and hibs will be forced to close it.

Source or a link please? :)

ScottishSandstorm
Source or a link please? :)

An episode of Dream Team:p

Guest juvehearts

havent ever heard this

if this was the case then it would be spread all over the news.

think about it.

skotskosparta

Could be interesting, but

havent ever heard this

if this was the case then it would be spread all over the news.

think about it.

The way I heard it from my source (not a guy in Greggs) is that the problem is settlement at one corner.

I am sure someone else knows a bit more. But any repairs would have to be paid for by Hobos FC as they could not have a claim on the builders this long after completion?

For my sins, I'm actually going to Fester Road today - Open University use it as their Edinburgh examination venue.

I clearly feel dirty, but this will do wonders for my pre-exam nerves. I better warn the invigillators what I am sniggering at constantly...

Anybody got a hard hat I can borrow?

Nelly Terraces

This story will rock the foundations of Scottish football.

Make sure when we go there to jump up and down extra hard (prob not hard as we'll be pumping the *****), thus destabilising the structure further leading to it's ultimate closure, or in a dream scenario, Ceptic are playing there the week after and the whole thing collapses killing every single away fan within it.

FTH.

This IS a good question though!

I assume they do know (mind, most of the Sports Reporters seem to get a lot of their copy off increasinglydeluded.net and KB), but I can't believe that this has been kept a secret from the media when a lot of Edinburgh property people must know "on the grapevine".

So why nothing in today's Hibsman?

Nelly Terraces

How long do you give it till we here a story of the flumps new training facility (you know, the 2 coo sheds near Tranent), slipping into a disused East Lothian mineshaft?

Friggin hope so anyway.

jambos are go!
For my sins, I'm actually going to Fester Road today - Open University use it as their Edinburgh examination venue.

I clearly feel dirty, but this will do wonders for my pre-exam nerves. I better warn the invigillators what I am sniggering at constantly...

Good luck with the exams. At least they'll be over.

John Findlay

On first reading of the OP I was very sceptical. However, it has not been rubbished on Hibs.net as yet. Which makes me think there could be something in it.

John

Good luck with the exams. At least they'll be over.

Thanks mate.

Better get cracking...

Nelly Terraces
Thanks mate.

Better get cracking...

I did my OU exams at Edi Uni last month. Feel sorry for you having to go to the swamp to do yours. It'd have put me off.

Mind try and break something whilst you're there.

Good luck bud.

Makes sense to have the exams there - it temporarily raises the collective IQ of fester road into triple figures, and they have a huge, cavernous empty space to hold the exams in. I think it's called the Trophy Room!

Hasn't been in the media due to flair sustainability. Who in the media would want to report the death of flairs at hibs?

I sat an exam there once too.

After I was finished I made sure I went into the toilets, done a jobby and didn't flush it away.;)

Just my own wee protest you understand

Rick Grimes

must be the corner on Albion Rd. was round there sunday afternoon & saw a fair supply of building materials etc lying there.

Guest Dipped Flake

Make sure when we go there to jump up and down extra hard (prob not hard as we'll be pumping the *****), thus destabilising the structure further leading to it's ultimate closure, or in a dream scenario, Ceptic are playing there the week after and the whole thing collapses killing every single away fan within it.

FTH.

Probably be better for the world at large if you were in it too....absolutely disgraceful thing to say, whether in jest or not.....

Mark_Mywords
must be the corner on Albion Rd. was round there sunday afternoon & saw a fair supply of building materials etc lying there.

hehe

512hSg13LHL._SS260_.jpg

Probably be better for the world at large if you were in it too....absolutely disgraceful thing to say, whether in jest or not.....

agreed!!!.

Funny you mention that because that last time we played down at the piggery. When leaving I did notice that there were massive cracks down the sides and joints.

Funny if the story is true!!!

Nelly Terraces

100% :hobofish:

And if you have anything to say to me, say it to my face, anytime.

Hey guys!

This thread is about the cracks at Fester Road and the problems THEY are facing.

Let's leave the personal stuff like this off KB altogether.

Let's all laugh at Hobos ... Let's all laugh at Hobos ...

Guest Dipped Flake

yet another sensible post from yourself......I assume you are threatening me with violence?????

Guest Dipped Flake
Hey guys!

This thread is about the cracks at Fester Road and the problems THEY are facing.

Let's leave the personal stuff like this off KB altogether.

Let's all laugh at Hobos ... Let's all laugh at Hobos ...

more than happy to laugh at the hobos any time anywhere.........

honestly do you really believe that the south stand is more a health and safety hazard than our old rickety wooden piece of s**t. come on. stop being silly.

honestly do you really believe that the south stand is more a health and safety hazard than our old rickety wooden piece of s**t. come on. stop being silly.

17620929a548887069b522898418m.jpg

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

Looks like you caught one Cade!

Miller Jambo 60

NT not worth it remane calm.

Good coming from me:)

Jimmy McNulty

FTH.

I continue to marvel at your work NT. Keep it up. :)

If any of you don't believe me, you may want to take a wee trip to Albion road.

I work directly opposite the San Giro and the builders have been there since the weekend, knocking out all the cracked brickwork and replacing it with red breeze blocks.

One whole end of that stand has been removed and there is a huge gaping hole!

That tam kite hole has been accident waiting to happen since it was built. If ever a mass evacuation was needed, hundreds if not thousands of folk would be in soapy.

If have something to say to Nelly T, have a private word rather than slag him of over on vermin.net.

FTH.

Keep up the good work, they are a little upset over on vermin.net.

Looks like you caught one Cade!

aye ye got me and know your all stupid puppet loving yam turds. thers only one mad vlad. thanks for the laugh. as sandy shaw once said like puppets on a string:dribble:

marshallschunkychicken
aye ye got me and know your all stupid puppet loving yam turds. thers only one mad vlad. thanks for the laugh. as sandy shaw once said like puppets on a string:dribble:

Oh dear.

:laugh:

Ron Burgundy

Not the brightest undercover agent to visit are you?

Away and cook yer boyfriend's sock.:107years:

Trumpet.jpg

wait...........what? You mean? You mean you're really a hobo?!!!!

master-of-disguise-poster-0.jpg

:dribble:

winston churchill
Keep up the good work, they are a little upset over on vermin.net.

:boy_hug:

Chad Sexington

Tramp102.jpg

I notice Walter the Penis hasn't been emptied yet.

Perhaps the mods are all in Belfast.

Archived