Hibees cover-up

Cade

Chad Sexington
I notice Walter the Penis hasn't been emptied yet.

Perhaps the mods are all in Belfast.

Good.

Longer he hangs around the more we can abuse the fud.

Heres a picture of him and his hobo mates.

wino.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad Sexington
Better late than never...

Goodbye Walter5, your time is up.

JKBMod5

EASY! EASY! EASY!

:282::282::282:

Ron Burgundy
Good.

Longer he hangs around the more we can abuse the fud.

Heres a picture of him and his hobo mates.

wino.jpg

I've been meaning to ask this question for ages.

The picture you have posted just comes up as a square within a square with a red cross in it.

Why can't i see this picture?

Chad Sexington

The picture you have posted just comes up as a square within a square with a red cross in it.

Dunno mate.

I can see it fine.

:wacko:

marshallschunkychicken

I can't see it either in the thread. But if you right-click, select properties, and then paste the URL into your browser, you can see it...

Chad Sexington
I can't see it either in the thread. But if you right-click, select properties, and then paste the URL into your browser, you can see it...

I wouldn't bother going to all that much trouble.

It's only a picture of some hobos eating each others sick.

:)

Ron Burgundy

Cheers for that,do you know why that is?

Also I don't want to hijack the thread but I have been unable to post pictures so I'm gonna have a bash and see if it works now.hobo.jpg

Ron Burgundy
Cant even see that mate.

Your original pic is now in view,are you just having a laugh?

I am gonna get PC literate and cyber kick some ass.:wacko:

Chad Sexington
Bollocks,its a wee square with a cross.Can anyone see it?

Hehe.

Seriously mate, I don't know whats up with your comp.

Maybe you've got a virus from a dodgy site. :confused:

Too much one handed surfing maybe? ;)

marshallschunkychicken

Yeah, it's just appeared for me now as well.....:wacko:

yet another sensible post from yourself......I assume you are threatening me with violence?????

Not cool, Dipped Flake.

Had to escape over here as I was so terrified

If you've got a problem with NT then why not PM him rather than scuttling off to hibs.net to post about it?

You've gone way down in my estimation.

Ron Burgundy
Yeah, it's just appeared for me now as well.....:wacko:

He's ripping the Lillian out of us internet thicko's.

He is right about the one handed surfing though.

Guest gorgie kev
The away end of Fester Road has been slapped with an Order by Health and Safety after big cracks were found in the brickwork.

Hibs have been given until two days before the start of the season to repair it or the stand will be condemned and hibs will be forced to close it.

Funny how this story hasn't been in the media, eh?

:hobofish:

I'm touching myself :P:107years::107years:

I did my OU exams at Edi Uni last month. Feel sorry for you having to go to the swamp to do yours. It'd have put me off.

Mind try and break something whilst you're there.

Good luck bud.

I would have loved to have broke something, but unfortunately the SK277 exam well and truly broke me. A bottle of wine later and I don't feel any different to when I escaped the exam room in the hovel at 5:30pm.

Horrendous exam.

I did enjoy a big juicy pre-exam dump in the loo of their restaurant Eighteen74. Couldn't find the flush mind...

Can confirm there is major rebuilding work going on at the corner of the the away end and Albion Road, but according to the Hobo working at reception on the way out it will all be fixed by the start of the season.

dont know if this thread by the op is true or not,

but staying in a flat exactly opposite the away stand and there is building work going on right now...those pink bricks have been removed onto the scaffolding!!!

This story will rock the foundations of Scottish football.

Make sure when we go there to jump up and down extra hard (prob not hard as we'll be pumping the *****), thus destabilising the structure further leading to it's ultimate closure, or in a dream scenario, Ceptic are playing there the week after and the whole thing collapses killing every single away fan within it.

FTH.

Surely a wet dream NT, no??

chester copperpot
dont know if this thread by the op is true or not,

but staying in a flat exactly opposite the away stand and there is building work going on right now...those pink bricks have been removed onto the scaffolding!!!

This thread is barry. PMSL.

rumbles1874

shame its not the home stand i think that would make all the better cos when we pump them i might fall on us

shame its not the home stand i think that would make all the better cos when we pump them i might fall on us

English dude, that sounds like semi-illiterate hobo speak to me!

I wouldn't worry about that identikit ugly lego stand falling down because Farmer used his kwik-fit approach and cut corners, they'll still have enough room for their small band of fans!

There are loads of "big cracks" in the home supporters stands too. However, the big cracks are sitting in the structures rather than affecting the brick work. :)

Easter Road is falling down,

falling down,

falling down.

Easter Road is falling down,

Nae flair Leithers.

Giraffe Jones he hoofed the ball

hoofed the ball

hoofed the ball

Hit the stand and smashed the wall

No brained Leithers.

Nelly Terraces
I would have loved to have broke something, but unfortunately the SK277 exam well and truly broke me. A bottle of wine later and I don't feel any different to when I escaped the exam room in the hovel at 5:30pm.

Horrendous exam.

I did enjoy a big juicy pre-exam dump in the loo of their restaurant Eighteen74. Couldn't find the flush mind...

Can confirm there is major rebuilding work going on at the corner of the the away end and Albion Road, but according to the Hobo working at reception on the way out it will all be fixed by the start of the season.

That is deserving of praise, d'you not think lads?

Top man. I salute you. :)

This story will rock the foundations of Scottish football.

Make sure when we go there to jump up and down extra hard (prob not hard as we'll be pumping the *****), thus destabilising the structure further leading to it's ultimate closure, or in a dream scenario, Ceptic are playing there the week after and the whole thing collapses killing every single away fan within it.

FTH.

You must be very proud of yourself posting something like that. People on this board should stop and think before they hit the submit button!

That tam kite hole has been accident waiting to happen since it was built. If ever a mass evacuation was needed, hundreds if not thousands of folk would be in soapy.

Spot on.

From the top tier there is only one small staircase to get 1000 - 1500 fans down.

A major evacuation e.g. bomb scare or if the stand started to collapse :eek:, there would be serious crushing and big numbers of casualties.

As it is, at full time when everyone leaves at once, there is a fair bit of crushing and pushing to get into a position for the exit to the stairs. You shouldn't have to be using your height and strength to maintain position, but you have to.

How the stand ever passed a health and safety certificate with so few exits I am mystified.

Nelly Terraces
Spot on.

From the top tier there is only one small staircase to get 1000 - 1500 fans down.

A major evacuation e.g. bomb scare or if the stand started to collapse :eek:, there would be serious crushing and big numbers of casualties.

As it is, at full time when everyone leaves at once, there is a fair bit of crushing and pushing to get into a position for the exit to the stairs. You shouldn't have to be using your height and strength to maintain position, but you have to.

How the stand ever passed a health and safety certificate with so few exits I am mystified.

No need to talk about Makalamby like that!;)

Guest Dipped Flake
Not cool, Dipped Flake.

If you've got a problem with NT then why not PM him rather than scuttling off to hibs.net to post about it?

You've gone way down in my estimation.

Didn't intend posting on this thread anymore but will say a couple of things. Not sure how it is 'not cool' to complain about someone wishing thousands of football fans be killed in a stadium disaster. Surely enough fans have died in this manner for it not to be a 'joke' subject.

On your other point, in hindsight I should not have posted anything about this thread on hibs.net but my name was mentioned so thought I should post. I didn't slag off any poster on here as I was accused off by another poster but I do admit that I would have been better of not saying anything..

That is deserving of praise, d'you not think lads?

Top man. I salute you. :)

Eh'm yes well done for having a ****e in a toilet??:rolleyes:

Didn't intend posting on this thread anymore but will say a couple of things. Not sure how it is 'not cool' to complain about someone wishing thousands of football fans be killed in a stadium disaster. Surely enough fans have died in this manner for it not to be a 'joke' subject.

On your other point, in hindsight I should not have posted anything about this thread on hibs.net but my name was mentioned so thought I should post. I didn't slag off any poster on here as I was accused off by another poster but I do admit that I would have been better of not saying anything..

Your little wink on vermin.net, suggests other wise.

Chad Sexington

Correct.

Greasing up to the local tramps while they bad mouth a good Hearts lad.

It's just not cricket.

:sad:

winston churchill

do you think, he will join the small group of yams to make 100 posts on yerdumpsfallingdoon.net:rolleyes:

winston churchill

just had another gander at the thread on thesangirosfallingdoon.net

seems we have touched a raw nerve.

maybe this story is spot on.

the tyre boy has screwed them big time,once the dump falls down he can build the rest of his shoe box flats as planned.

Wouldn't it be ironic if they came crawling to us to play at Tynecastle? Hope Vlad would tell them to **** off though. Meadowbank's big enough for them anyway.

Just had an email thru stating that the structural damage could mean Hibs have to look else where for the first couple of home games.

This was from a hibby.

Told you so.

They're looking at putting away fans in the opposite end or maybe even in their big tin shack.

winston churchill
Told you so.

They're looking at putting away fans in the opposite end or maybe even in their big tin shack.

better watch

that's were the lochend massive sit:brows:

skotskosparta
Just had an email thru stating that the structural damage could mean Hibs have to look else where for the first couple of home games.

This was from a hibby.

See that's where I don't believe you, surely it would just mean closing the stand that has the damage!:rolleyes:

rumbles1874

i know k1874m says he got a email from a hobbo stating it true but do we have anything in solid concrete ;) to back this story up or is it all just a good day dream

i know k1874m says he got a email from a hobbo stating it true but do we have anything in solid concrete ;) to back this story up or is it all just a good day dream

Take a wander along to Easter Road and have a look for yourself.

There is major building work underway on the south-west side of the away stand. All the brickwork has been removed.

If it's settlement issues, would expect the cesspit to be fixed in time for the start of the season.

Still, it is highly amusing that our so called "big pink bus shelter" (© alwaysinferior.net) has outlasted there alleged state of the art sooperdooper stand.

Losers.

rumbles1874

There is major building work underway on the south-west side of the away stand. All the brickwork has been removed.

If it's settlement issues, would expect the cesspit to be fixed in time for the start of the season.

Still, it is highly amusing that our so called "big pink bus shelter" (© alwaysinferior.net) has outlasted there alleged state of the art sooperdooper stand.

Losers.

in livi and on cruches so will take about 10hours just to walk there

Losers.

Naw - it's the weight of expectation from the deluded masses that caused the subsidence.

After another season of disappointment maybe the whole stadium will collapse.

The Old Tolbooth

A nice little earthquake with the epicentre at the egg would probably finish that dump right off, we can live in hope eh? :D

HappyClapper
Naw - it's the weight of expectation from the deluded masses that caused the subsidence.

After another season of disappointment maybe the whole stadium will collapse.

in the away stand? hmmmm....

Their stands are a disgrace.

How TF they can slag off the Roseburn/Wheatfield is beyond me.

The differance is that our stands, albeit comparably cheaply done, generate a great atmosphere.

The giro on the other hand..........

PS - getting a chubby cause your stands are made with 0.5mm thicker steel?

Bawbags.

in the away stand? hmmmm....

Is that no the same stand that quite a number of Hobos have been in over the past few seasons when "lesser" teams come to visit?

Archived