Van Veen

King Of The Cat Cafe

Tom Hardy’s Dug
14 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

32 this year and the biggest club he's played for is Scunthorpe...

Honestly, some people need to get a better understanding of our standard.

Aim between Brendan Rodgers and David Martindale. And Billy Gilmour and Kevin Van Veen :laugh:

Still disappointed we missed out on Elijah Adebayo tbh.

I’ve seen our standard this season and VV would be one of our top performers (if played).

I hate the arrogance of our fans sometimes.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Masonic

• RustyRightPeg

• Naisys Tackle

• JimmyCant

FFS, what is it with the fascination about older players?! We are going to have to take on care nurses to wipe the soup stains off their shirts at the Oriam is some people had their way.😂😂😂

58 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Nahhhhh not this chat again. 

A downgrade on both Shankland and Boyce, too similar to both of them, and probably less useful than Humphrys for what we actually need. If we're not signing Humphrys himself then he needs to be replaced by someone better so we continue improving the standard of the squad. KVV is not that guy. 

I get that I've been going on about needing depth and stuff but even with that in mind I wouldn't want KVV - or anyone else from elsewhere in the league for that matter. Much rather keep Humphrys. 

Done very well at Motherwell and fair play to him for that - but just nah. 

Van Veen has contributed far more in the same league this season than Humphreys has. Humphreys had that wee purple patch round about the wonder goal and scored in a European tie that was dead and buried. That’s not just his highlights, that’s his sum total and I hope we don’t give him a contract.

Id take Van Veen. I think Ginelly is leaving anyway and Van Veen will score more Hearts goals than Ginelly. Humphreys is nowhere near as good as Van Veen IMO

17 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Van Veen has contributed far more in the same league this season than Humphreys has. Humphreys had that wee purple patch round about the wonder goal and scored in a European tie that was dead and buried. That’s not just his highlights, that’s his sum total and I hope we don’t give him a contract.

Id take Van Veen. I think Ginelly is leaving anyway and Van Veen will score more Hearts goals than Ginelly. Humphreys is nowhere near as good as Van Veen IMO

dont tease me like that ❤️ GINO OUT!

1 minute ago, Masonic said:

dont tease me like that ❤️ GINO OUT!

He’s either not been offered a deal or he’s rejected the one he’s been offered. Can’t see him staying.

ViewfromtheEast
29 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Another 2 today.

I like Van Veen but he's a very streaky striker. And also apparently off to China at end of season. So he'll be available about 6 months later I suspect. Also, he's been very open about his gambling addiction so not sure China will be good for him, stuck in a hotel/apartment, presumably not speaking the language with pots of money and too much time in his hands, that's before you get to the Chinese love of gambling.