Surely their focus should be elsewhere?

Robbo27_22

Anyone else find the thread title incredibly ironic?

We are very aware of our shortcomings. Hibs are not facing up to the fact that they've been on the slide since TM and things ain't getting any better.

So no, there is no irony in the title.

We are very aware of our shortcomings. Hibs are not facing up to the fact that they've been on the slide since TM and things ain't getting any better.

So no, there is no irony in the title.

I was more referring to the fact that focussing on positive that we are having should be more important to you than worrying what those needle magnets are thinking.

I was more referring to the fact that focussing on positive that we are having should be more important to you than worrying what those needle magnets are thinking.

Fair do's.

Just find it magnificent they way they have been using the ostrich smilie willynilly for the last 3 years and then their own predicament has crept up on them.

I think they will really sturggle this year - Hearts? Who knows??????

Lets face it. For all their mouthing off on the internet not one of them will actually put any money on Hearts being relegated. Just trying to be the big man on a football forum. Pathetic really.

How much of a **** is that Sergey?

He's the biggest plum on that site by a country mile.

And that's saying something.

He's the biggest plum on that site by a country mile.

And that's saying something.

I think a country mile understates it by some distance...

Whose the plum with Robbo as his avatar then has Celtic 5 - Hearts 0 and picture of ST lying in the grass.

What a bell end.

Whose the plum with Robbo as his avatar then has Celtic 5 - Hearts 0 and picture of ST lying in the grass.

What a bell end.

Think any Hearts fan who posts on there gets that set as their avatar/sig combo.

Cunny Funts.

Think any Hearts fan who posts on there gets that set as their avatar/sig combo.

Cunny Funts.

Just realised that when I looked at another thread. Apologies to the chap concerned.

FTH.

I notice Lost in Leith is making some good points yet the kiddie fiddlers still insist on the old mantra - yir going bust ya keen likesy.

Windae lickers the lot of them.

It's looking increasingly likely we will finish above them next season, it's little wonder they're a little paranoid.

They've had their ood year in five of finishing above us, it must be difficult for them to give that up so easily once again.

Hearts of Vladland
Too early to tell with Hearts. They could sign 4 or 5 players in the next couple of weeks and easily make 3rd. Or they could sell Berra, Driver and Kingston an struggle big time.

He has some knowledge of football :laugh:

Just what some hearts fans are saying on here.

Archived