Well done to all Hearts fan's in Riga tonight..

Tott

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

• Francis Albert

• ShedBoy

• Riga Party Bus

3 minutes ago, Fire_At_The_Disco said:

Still here, canny bite our fingernails but still on it….home tomoz🥴

A9E53843-F325-494D-AB1E-89E6E43EB144.jpeg

Get off the pints mate …..🤣🤣

Ogle for a cheeky cocktail 

4BB2EC89-09E4-4525-BD3B-4F1A53E07A8D.thumb.jpeg.aac261b74d0683c92a6bffd0b6a46c0a.jpeg

Francis Albert

Very envious of all who made the trip. My only European adventure was Bordeaux. White Hart Lane and Anfield don't really count. Sounds like Riga matched Bordeaux. Well done to all our ambassadors.

Riga Party Bus

Well that's the trip done. Big group of Jambos in a boozer with Bristol C/Leeds/Geordies/ Leicester fans.

Mate asked - when yooz doing a European tour? 🤣🤣😄

3 minutes ago, Riga Party Bus said:

Well that's the trip done. Big group of Jambos in a boozer with Bristol C/Leeds/Geordies/ Leicester fans.

Mate asked - when yooz doing a European tour? 🤣🤣😄

You’re having a great night lad! You posted that 2 hours ago too 🤣 wish I was there man! 

Edited by ShedBoy

Ricardo Quaresma
On 15/09/2022 at 22:39, Morgan said:

Not not?

:wink: 

Plastered mate, absolutely plastered 😄

I even laughed at some guy on here counting the money we won

Riga Party Bus
4 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

You’re having a great night lad! You posted that 2 hours ago too 🤣 wish I was there man! 

FFS  🤣🤣🤣😁

5 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Because it damages Hearts by putting off new supporters. Edinburgh is growing but not with W.A.S.P.'s. The other lot are attracting the new support.

The “other lot” being Hibs? Are you kidding! We are selling out games and they are dishing out cut price tickets!

2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

The “other lot” being Hibs? Are you kidding! We are selling out games and they are dishing out cut price tickets!

On the money

43 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Surprised there weren't any injuries on the electric scooters and cobbled streets. :rofl:

Haha! Absolutely this! Just got back to my hotel. Scooter 🛴 parked outside! Picked it up outside the “Fox” via McDonald’s and it was €1.34! Best €1.34 I’ve ever spent! Trying to ride it one handed with a McDonald’s in the other was tough! Made it though……….very proud!😂

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
7 minutes ago, goldie83 said:

Haha! Absolutely this! Just got back to my hotel. Scooter 🛴 parked outside! Picked it up outside the “Fox” via McDonald’s and it was €1.34! Best €1.34 I’ve ever spent! Trying to ride it one handed with a McDonald’s in the other was tough! Made it though……….very proud!😂

All credit to you, I'd have broken my neck. :lol:

1 minute ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

All credit to you, I'd have broken my neck. :lol:

I’m about 12 pints deep…….wouldn’t have felt anything anyway! All the best pal. Cracking trip! 👍HHGH 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

I came off an electric scooter half way home after the game. Sore one, but no damage done apart from a sore knee. Dinnae drink and scoot 😅🍺🇱🇻

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
44 minutes ago, goldie83 said:

I’m about 12 pints deep…….wouldn’t have felt anything anyway! All the best pal. Cracking trip! 👍HHGH 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

It was brilliant. All best, too.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
26 minutes ago, Forza Cuore said:

I came off an electric scooter half way home after the game. Sore one, but no damage done apart from a sore knee. Dinnae drink and scoot 😅🍺🇱🇻

:lol:🇱🇻

7 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

I know I’m not the most intelligent being to grace the streets of Woodburn but it’s just dawned on me that in the Europa Conference League we appear to be the best supported team in Group A.

Edit: that’s a bit h1b5 eh? 🤔

It's a bit Windburn mate, don't feel too bad about that. My first wife is a Widdie.  😄

Great to hear from all those Jambos who made the trip to Riga, makes me feel jealous that I wan't there.  I'm heading to Florence next month, if we could somehow get a win over there it would absolutely be the best away trip of all time.  

17 hours ago, EH11 2NL said:

Few minutes into the game game, Craigan "all the noise so far has come from the home support", as the Hearts songs heard loud and clear 🤣

I actually think he made a mistake here and meant to say away support, as his second line was something like 'but it's the home side creating the chances'.

9 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Surprised there weren't any injuries on the electric scooters and cobbled streets. :rofl:

There was a few . One of our boys has a “ Riga “ knee😂😂😂

1 hour ago, chefjambo1 said:

There was a few . One of our boys has a “ Riga “ knee😂😂😂

😂 Digby Brown would love it here. Every street a claim waiting to happen. 

18 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

We are also at least for the time being at least  British. Like it or not. 

As there is no BFA no British league there is no such thing as a British team in football terms. 

We are Scottish and we have one of these on our strip 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

14 hours ago, fila said:

Great support , seems to have been a top trip. 

We do really have some welts in our support, but then i suspect they are not hearts supporters , so best ignore them 

What utter drivel based on nothing 

I'm jealous as **** of you guys who went to Riga. 

I'm also proud as punch about the way our fans conducted themselves. 

It's nothing new I don't think we have ever let Scotland down in that respect. 👍

Francis Albert
2 hours ago, luckydug said:

As there is no BFA no British league there is no such thing as a British team in football terms. 

We are Scottish and we have one of these on our strip 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I know. But like it or not I am British. As are you.

Anyway it is an odd anomaly that the UK has four national teams and four different nationalities in club football competitions. And rugby cricket and golf. And in all commonwealth games events.  Surprise it has survived so long ... One of the last vestiges of empire, for which I am grateful.

Riga Party Bus
14 hours ago, Forza Cuore said:

Riga last night, deadly. 😁

IMG_20220916_220230.jpg

Francis Albert
2 hours ago, luckydug said:

I'm jealous as **** of you guys who went to Riga. 

I'm also proud as punch about the way our fans conducted themselves. 

It's nothing new I don't think we have ever let Scotland down in that respect. 👍

I posted the same earlier. Of course there have been idiots but very isolated incidents. Two Hearts fans in the Novotel in Bordeaux taking the piss out of a young barman because his English wasn't great ... although it was better than theirs. And a group in a pub on the way to the ground belting out  FTP and the IRA and other old favourites. But 99 per cent of our support in Europe have been great ambassadors for the club and Scotland.

13 hours ago, Drew Wallace said:

What utter drivel based on nothing 

Was referring to posters on here, do you really think everyone posting here are Hearts supporters 

Doctor FinnBarr
57 minutes ago, fila said:

Was referring to posters on here, do you really think everyone posting here are Hearts supporters 

No, we have at least 1 sheep, 1 Killie and one Hun. Plenty Hobbits mind, the out and out ones got punted many moons ago but we're left with the undercover twats now.

Off to bed now, early start in the morning, Hamilton is my destination, wonder where is best to park and get a bite to eat?

Nucky Thompson

Ah well, we’ve all come back with Covid.

There was some amount of coughing and spluttering on that direct flight back to Edinburgh last night 🥶

We_are_the_Hearts

Only negative was a decent number of empty seats in Section V, the one where the 155+ points were buying. We obviously have a few James Hunts in our support who buy when not even going. Sitting with a chubber over their loyalty points total. The memories from that trip were priceless though

We_are_the_Hearts
On 19/09/2022 at 08:13, Nucky Thompson said:

There was some amount of coughing and spluttering on that direct flight back to Edinburgh last night 🥶

Had a chesty cough since got back on Saturday, which is unusual for me. 

49 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Only negative was a decent number of empty seats in Section V, the one where the 155+ points were buying. We obviously have a few James Hunts in our support who buy when not even going. Sitting with a chubber over their loyalty points total. The memories from that trip were priceless though

The other sections were much more cramped than they should be. There wasn’t any sitting down and I assume everyone just piled into the louder section.

No doubt there maybe be a few who bought and didn’t go, but I doubt it was as many as it seemed going by section V. 

Was one of the few Jambos in opposite stand. Looked a fair amount of empty seats in Away section nearest end. 

Would say 100 / 150 ish. Other sections full and nearest home section 50% Hearts. Sprinkling of Jambos in other stands. So  i think there was a fair number " points harvesting" . 

Nucky Thompson
5 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Had a chesty cough since got back on Saturday, which is unusual for me. 

I've not got any symptoms and the only reason I tested was because my laddie and a few boys that I was over there with tested positive.

My laddie has slight cold symptoms and one of the older boys is a wee bit goosed.

I wish I hadn't bothered testing though because I'm getting a hard time from my Mrs.

As if it's my fault

On 19/09/2022 at 07:43, KirkiJambo said:

Does anyone know the lyrics to the Lawrence Shankland song that was being sung here in Riga before the match? 

https://twitter.com/sierennie/status/1570447702399361024?t=imbeqrzTmJ89JFHZv-kfmw&s=19

In the post match video it seems like a lot of those singing aren't quite sure either!  It's 'glad all over' the Crystal Palace tune. I think they are singing

Cos we've got Lawrence Shankland

we've got Lawrence Shankland

we've got Lawrence Shankland, all the time

Say that you want me, all of the time

Say that you need me, all of the time

On 19/09/2022 at 08:13, Nucky Thompson said:

Spent all day in bed yesterday with what it felt like a heavy cold.nose ran all day.thought about going to work this morning but the thought of coughing and spluttering on my bike along with a now chest cough and sweating put me off.now tested positive for covid along with the brother.we came back on the Tallinn to liverpool flight on Sunday. 

7 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

I had over 155 and was in Section U. Section V was empty because it turned into a free for all, like most away games, and nobody wanted to stand there because they offered the worst views. Simple explanation.