King Charles the third

Jambo 4 Ever

Think the monarchy have become figures of fun now. 

This saying the pledge to the king out loud even if in the house reminds me of Alf Garnet. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• ri Alban

• Unknown user

• manaliveits105

11 hours ago, been here before said:

Just so the halfwits have time enough to learn it:

"I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law. So help me God."

Should be right up the strasse of each and every oddball oddball who stood for hours to look at a wooden box on a plinth.

Absolute LICKSPITTLE behaviour!!

36 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Totally. As relevant as the winners of Love Island or I'm a Celebrity.

In fact, the winners of Love Island should be made King and Queen for a year and then have their heads chopped off by the following years' winners. I'd watch that and probably pledge allegiance to some fake-tanned permaslut with Pamela Anderson-style knockers and her 'roided-up single-digit IQ bedroom buddy.

:rofl: 

manaliveits105
2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes who are these type of peoples ? How very odd . Poor cants really. 

English smurfs 

dobmisterdobster
9 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

We laugh at North Korea for having unelected heads of state, who the population are told to adore and treat like ultimate superiors.

Coronation: Public asked to swear allegiance to King Charles” a legitimate headline from a national broadcaster in the United Kingdom in 2023…

A total riddy.

:facepalm:

I mean, I'm sure you were trying to make a point.

Seaside Dave
1 hour ago, Dirty Deeds said:

Brilliant from the club 👏👏 god save the king. Looking forward to Saturday. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, jonesy said:

Totally. As relevant as the winners of Love Island or I'm a Celebrity.

In fact, the winners of Love Island should be made King and Queen for a year and then have their heads chopped off by the following years' winners. I'd watch that and probably pledge allegiance to some fake-tanned permaslut with Pamela Anderson-style knockers and her 'roided-up single-digit IQ bedroom buddy.

You should patent that idea . I’d watch it 

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

It’s actually more than similar to some of the antics that went on in the Southside Speakeasy during Covid, James. 

How true . 

I know there are loads of trolling posts on here but surely there is not a sane person on the planet who will actually stand and say this pledge to the king?? 

Shooter McGavin
2 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

I mean, I'm sure you were trying to make a point.

Christ, I thought I had you blocked.

Thanks for reminding me 😂

The Real Maroonblood
18 minutes ago, XB52 said:

I know there are loads of trolling posts on here but surely there is not a sane person on the planet who will actually stand and say this pledge to the king?? 

:spoton:

been here before
1 hour ago, XB52 said:

You would have thought that no sane person on the planet would spend the night standing in a queue to walk past a box containing a dead old woman who didnt even know they existed.

But then just 8 months ago...

queues-2-1.thumb.jpg.e38c0bbb40c65d2761bbf1693a129e0e.jpg

Class of 75
1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Boak.

Pass the bucket.

I think this is fake. A Hibs supporting mate ( I know) sent this to a what's app group I am on. 

been here before
1 minute ago, Class of 75 said:

I think this is fake. A Hibs supporting mate ( I know) sent this to a what's app group I am on. 

You only think its fake :rofl:

Unknown user
11 minutes ago, been here before said:

You would have thought that no sane person on the planet would spend the night standing in a queue to walk past a box containing a dead old woman who didnt even know they existed.

Oh great, someone might call Andy a nonce, I forgot about that

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

What would be the best heckle?

Off the top of my head

(To the tune of You Cannae Shove your granny)

Oh Charlie swapped Diana for a Dog

You could have hit that sexy butt

But you swapped it for a mutt

If old sausage-fingers wishes to prostrate himself at the feet of each and every taxpayer paying for his pointless, parasitical, privileged existence raking in the largest benefit take of any family in the country and pledge his allegiance to us, then that's fine by me.

We might need more than one bank holiday to accommodate this, even if he does one entire city at a time before visiting the towns and villages. As this would form part of his official coronation, he's going to have to carry the Stone of Destiny with him.

I suggest if the Tampon King does not complete his prostration within a year, he is removed from office on the grounds of high treason and we elect someone else to have a go. We could televise it a la The Running Man for the masses consumption and entertainment. 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

Off the top of my head

(To the tune of You Cannae Shove your granny)

You could have hit that sexy butt

But you swapped it for a mutt

Very good except you forgot the Woof! Woof! at the end of the lines 

Maple Leaf
14 hours ago, Gizmo said:

If old sausage-fingers wishes to prostrate himself at the feet of each and every taxpayer paying for his pointless, parasitical, privileged existence raking in the largest benefit take of any family in the country and pledge his allegiance to us, then that's fine by me.

We might need more than one bank holiday to accommodate this, even if he does one entire city at a time before visiting the towns and villages. As this would form part of his official coronation, he's going to have to carry the Stone of Destiny with him.

I suggest if the Tampon King does not complete his prostration within a year, he is removed from office on the grounds of high treason and we elect someone else to have a go. We could televise it a la The Running Man for the masses consumption and entertainment. 

Childish, I know, but I did laugh at the highlighted bits. :rofl:

16 hours ago, been here before said:

I'm no particular fan of the Royal Family, but if people want to pay their respects to a dead person, regardless of who it actually is, where's the harm? 

If you don't want to, that's perfectly fine, but there's no need to mock people that do.

noskillson
1 hour ago, trotter said:

I'm no particular fan of the Royal Family, but if people want to pay their respects to a dead person, regardless of who it actually is, where's the harm? 

If you don't want to, that's perfectly fine, but there's no need to mock people that do.

They deserve to be mocked.... Lickspittles!!

Just jumping on the bandwagon to say they were there.

Maple Leaf

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/01/opinions/republic-protest-king-charles-coronation-smith/index.html

Small extract:

But while it is almost certainly the case that in Charles we have a head of state who would lose a free and fair election, opposition to the monarchy isn’t about the royals. Yes, in my view the monarchy is corrupt, guilty of systematic abuses of public office and public money, albeit legitimized by the government.

But more profound concerns lie behind the growing push for a republic. It is about recognizing the strength of democratic ideals and the failures of Britain’s own democracy. It’s about democratic reform that leaves no room for hereditary power and privilege.

The monarchy not only forces us to compromise our values, to make intellectual room for hereditary public office and for an institution steeped in the crimes of slavery and empire – it fails to deliver or defend a democratic culture or constitution.

There's every need. It wasn't their Mother/Grandmother that died. 

20 hours ago, XB52 said:

Over the speakers at Ibrox on sunday?  Though you did say sane.

You must be a real Simpleton to think anyone is better than you, let alone some frauds who think they have been chosen by God. :rofl:

Blowtorch is ready to set the traitors flags on fire. :jambobanana: And an hatched on hand, if necessary.

Shanks said no

https://theathletic.com/4469003/2023/04/29/premier-league-national-anthem-coronation/

The Premier League has asked its clubs to play the UK national anthem before matches next weekend to mark the coronation of King Charles III.

The final decision to play God Save the King, though, will rest with the 10 clubs who play home fixtures across May 6-8.

There is likely to be a potential issue with Liverpool, whose supporters have booed the national anthem in the past. Liverpool’s home game against Brentford is also due to feature live on Sky Sports on the Saturday, causing a possible headache for the broadcaster.

meanwhile in Scotland

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/spfl-god-save-king-request-29858279

Edited by Shanks said no

jack D and coke
17 minutes ago, Shanks said no said:

https://theathletic.com/4469003/2023/04/29/premier-league-national-anthem-coronation/

The Premier League has asked its clubs to play the UK national anthem before matches next weekend to mark the coronation of King Charles III.

The final decision to play God Save the King, though, will rest with the 10 clubs who play home fixtures across May 6-8.

There is likely to be a potential issue with Liverpool, whose supporters have booed the national anthem in the past. Liverpool’s home game against Brentford is also due to feature live on Sky Sports on the Saturday, causing a possible headache for the broadcaster.

meanwhile in Scotland

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/spfl-god-save-king-request-29858279

This will be fun :lol: 

Nucky Thompson
44 minutes ago, Shanks said no said:

We should 100% play it on Sunday.

The Mhank players standing to attention to God save the King while their fans self combust in the away end topped off by a Hearts victory :Toby:

brawlad74

Think we need to go all out on Sun to stick it to Timothy. Union Jack flag to wave on every seat would go down nicely and get em frothing 

Psychedelicropcircle

It’s only Monday and I can see this TV getting unplugged. OTT with a week to go 🤮

5 hours ago, trotter said:

What about the folk who have camped for a week to see a fleeting glimpse of King Charles as he swans by in a gold carriage looking down at the crowds - surely that's not normal or healthy behaviour. 

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

There's every need. It wasn't their Mother/Grandmother that died. 

I love my Mum but if I had to queue for 24 hours to see her coffin when she passes (long time away I hope), she would come back and give me what's for if I did something that bloody pointless.

2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

The Mhank players standing to attention to God save the King while their fans self combust in the away end topped off by a Hearts victory :Toby:

28 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Our king 👑 🇬🇧 

:sweeet:

Gundermann

Chas can ram his oath of allegience. A sick family of nonces and spongers.

Thunder and Lightning

At what point do they become spongers?

Is anyone who accepts money from the state a sponger? 

Jambo Buckets
3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

It won't be marked at any ground in Scotland bar Ibrox, thankfully if you don't enjoy Hearts being called the third bigot sister. 

But even if it wouldn't be roundly booed by the home Hearts support, it's one way of getting the away support riled up and noisy. They would revel in it. 

Thunder and Lightning
35 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Biggest benefit cheats in the country. 

So the issue is they get more than the other benefit cheats in the country? 

Thunder and Lightning
10 minutes ago, jonesy said:

For me, the issue is the very existence of a monarchy, but each to their own. 

For what it's worth, I agree with you. Outdated and pointless. 

There just seems to be so many complaining they get x amount. Not that they exist, but that they get more money than they do for sitting on their arse. 

Horatio Caine

So, I take it nobody on here is planning a street party? Or making a special coronation quiche? Ffs..

nah - me neither.

Can't even be arsed watching the concert - which looks quite underwhelming.

Well if Hearts go along with this Coronation pish we will officially become the bigots little brother. 

At this point I'm out afraid. 😕