Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Naisys Tackle

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, ShortmanRossco said:

Good. Sick fed up of him and his ****ing grousing about everything that's apparently not his fault.

He has become a bit like that recently but players like Pulisic and Ziyech would make anyone like that 😂

1 minute ago, ShortmanRossco said:

Good. Sick fed up of him and his ****ing grousing about everything that's apparently not his fault.

reminds me of someone else .... 👀

ShortmanRossco
1 minute ago, Taffin said:

He has become a bit like that recently but players like Pulisic and Ziyech would make anyone like that 😂

True. Hard to have sympathy though for someone thats spent as much as him only to be turned over by as many smaller teams as he has been recently.

ShortmanRossco
3 minutes ago, Midloth_Iain said:

reminds me of someone else .... 👀

Care to be more specific? That could be a whole host of people from JKB posters to a much wider outreach 😁

Bizarre.  Seems like a really driven manager who clearly turned round Chelsea when he first came in. 

The recent circus of their player recruitment, I think, has been detrimental.   He needed time but you don’t get that as there’s very little understanding from hierarchy in football these days.  

12 minutes ago, ShortmanRossco said:

True. Hard to have sympathy though for someone thats spent as much as him only to be turned over by as many smaller teams as he has been recently.

Yeh, also true. I just think the way he handles the sanctions and also basically playing role of DOF over the summer may mitigate it a bit. He's grafted hard for the club and after backing him to then sack him seems ludicrous.

Malinga the Swinga

Pochettino lurking about without a job at the moment, so presume he will have a chance. Zidane also available.

It isn't unexpected totally though, as it is what Chelsea do.

This has been coming for a while now. When he was doing well he was calm, humorous and pleasant; and very supportive of his team. This year /season he has been agitated, constantly critical of whatever seems to be happening on the pitch and verbally turning on his players. Personally, I think that the pressure has got to him and he has been struggling to cope. Maybe this might be a blessing in disguise for him as I think he needs a break. Whilst top managers are paid a fortune the pressure on them to succeed is immense and there is a health toll to be paid. Even Guardiola showed signs of stress a bit ago(although he seems to have come through that now).   

Having said that I wouldn't mind doing their job for a couple of years before cashing in on the money I would have made!!

19 minutes ago, ShortmanRossco said:

Total short-sightedness by the new owners of Chelsea.

Malinga the Swinga

Chelsea signed Aubameyang because of his relationship with Tuchel then after 51 minutes of his Chelsea career, Tuchel sacked.

They allowed him transfer window to build squad and spend a fortune.

Football madness at its best.

Sky reporting they are expected to approach Brighton for permission to speak to Graham Potts.

Edited by John Findlay

Banderson tweeting ‘Never sell Billy Gilmour. Ever.’

Would be a shame if they steal Brighton’s manager. Word has been that Gilmour likely to thrive with his style of football.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, ShortmanRossco said:

He’s like Neilson in that way.

That’s were the similarity ends.

ShortmanRossco
40 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Sky reporting they are expected to approach Brighton for permission to speak to Graham Potts.

Think that would be a good/interesting appointment. Potentially buggers up my fantasy team though 🥺

ShortmanRossco
6 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Hmm. Suppose I can see that.

42 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Brighton would be absolutely insane to allow that, they are punching well above their weight and they're playing some good stuff because he's been given time to bring some stability to a team who are never realistically going to push for much in that league. 

They could easily implode if they make changes. 

avhudtheteeshirt

I pity the new manager, Tuchel criticises the team he is about to inherit?

No chance of team improvement till Winter window,?

Maybe to many egos in one place!

Good luck with that!!!

Pasquale for King

I said a few weeks back this American owner is involving himself in all the transfers, no way he was going to put up with the poor results after silencing so much money and their huge squad of talented individuals. I wonder if they shook hands 😆?

The Treasurer
20 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Well done. 

A thread about an EPL manager being sacked and you've managed to get a wee dig in about our own manager. 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, The Treasurer said:

Well done. 

A thread about an EPL manager being sacked and you've managed to get a wee dig in about our own manager. 

It was a comparison.

Bad me.

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It was a comparison.

Bad me.

Chelsea record in 2022 far worse. 

You didn't make a comparison. You just told us your view.

Edited by Mikey1874