• alicante jambo

• graygo

2 minutes ago, michael_bolton said:

TEN SEATS LEFT in Sektor R.

You're from Riga aren't you?

Played an absolute blinder here haha.

Mon the sektor R massive 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

alicante jambo

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i dont need to tell her were going to riga to look at castles and rivers. Were gonna see the jambos . Section r it is. Mon the jts

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

Seems dodgy that the second batch of tickets have a highwr price point

Different section. It said it was dearer there. 

michael_bolton
11 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

You're from Riga aren't you?

Played an absolute blinder here haha.

Mon the sektor R massive 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

I should be on 10%.

Given gorgie rules now apply in sektor R 

Are we all just going for it or do you plan to still buy off club should they become available?

Hearts have made hard work of this one tbh. Amateur hour 

Edited by Alan_R

alicante jambo
1 minute ago, michael_bolton said:

Ha! I've got no idea.

SIX LEFT.

Sorry someone mentioned your from riga. Ok thanks for help anyway regards tickets

2 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Are we all just going for it or do you plan to still buy off club should they become available?

I’ll be staying in SEKTOR R.  Absolutely no chance we’ll have any issues.  

Frank Sidebottom
3 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

You do wonder what Hearts are telling the Latvians about likely travelling numbers and would hope they had requested more than the 924 we were given. 

thehibsareintheirbeds
7 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Would still get one but not sure I'll get the chance.

Not sure what RFS response will be to sektor r and p tickets disappearing to jambos- not sure how happy they'll be with it. Just hope we get in ok

alicante jambo
Just now, BASIL_HEARTS said:

Same. Me and a mate 👍

Oh ya fecker mon the jts. Hope the bar is up and running. Could be mental on the wednesday night

2 minutes ago, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

Not sure what RFS response will be to sektor r and p tickets disappearing to jambos- not sure how happy they'll be with it. Just hope we get in ok

Given 80% of this section appears to be jambos I suspect they’ll be fine.  

Worst case scenario we get moved en masse to an empty section that hearts haven’t sold because of the frankly bizarre way they’ve gone about selling tickets (and that’s not a dig at the LP system, I’m all for that; just given the constraints of time this could clearly have been done 10x better)

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, michael_bolton said:

Still plenty seats left in Sektor R next to our fans. The next two Sektors along are mostly empty too.

Most of that stand to choose from. They could easily have given us that whole stand by the looks of it, but that's fitba.

Not fot one second doubting you but I find myself wondering if there is a reason Hearts are only looking for an extra 500 or so tickets, are they trying to keep the loyalty points level fairly high to prevent those with a lower points total gaining entry. I had a hospital appointment when we played in St Gallen  so couldn't travel but I spoke to friends that were there. They said there was an element our support there who didn't even know  where they were as they were permanently stoned out rheir skulls and were constantly fighting with each other inside and outside rhe stadium. One of my pals said he got speaking to a couple of them and he said they didn't know if they were in Switzerlang or Princes Street and when he told them where they were they asked why. It may be the case that the club know how many loyalty points fans had for the Zurich game and are looking to restrict numbers in Riga, although around 1,000 is still a decnt amount.

Edited by portobellojambo1

9 minutes ago, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

Need to do a Zurich.

No trouble of course. But stick together. 

6 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Not fot one second doubting you but I find myself wondering if there is a reason Hearts are only looking for an extra 500 or so tickets, are they trying to keep the loyalty points level fairly high to prevent those with a lower points total gaining entry. I had a hospital appointment when we played in St Gallen but I spoke to friends that were there. They said yhere was an element our support there who didn't even know  where they were as they were permanently stoned out rheir skulls and were constantly fighting with each other inside and outside rhe stadium. One of my pals said he got speaking to a couple of them and he said they didn't know if they were in Switzerlang or Princes Street and when he told them where they were they asked why. It may be the case that the club know how many loyalty points fans had for the Zurich game and are looking to restrict numbers in Riga, although around 1,000 is still a decnt amount.

Does having more loyalty points make you a more responsible person? I imagine a few who travel to all the away games etc are absolute rockets anyway? 😂

thehibsareintheirbeds

Not that different to some away games PJ1! Would hope it wouldn't be that- decent fans getting punished for a few dafties. Hearts must have known there'd be a decent demand for this and could have done so much more to look out for us. Sure it'll all work out but so much more stressful than it needed to be

Edited by thehibsareintheirbeds
Typo

ToadKiller Dog
9 minutes ago, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

I imagine the worst the will do if they don't want this is to  cancel the purchase and refund next day or so .

They wouldn't wait to match day to refuse entry I would expect  

pettigrewsstylist
2 hours ago, Alan_R said:

How are we proposing to get home tickets? RFS only supply online.

This is fast turning into an avoidable farce. Surely a sizeable amount of hearts fans will be without tickets before they fly.

I think so, but everyone will want the fans in the stadium for control. Fully expect a buy/collect in Riga situation to unfold.

13 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Not fot one second doubting you but I find myself wondering if there is a reason Hearts are only looking for an extra 500 or so tickets, are they trying to keep the loyalty points level fairly high to prevent those with a lower points total gaining entry. I had a hospital appointment when we played in St Gallen  so couldn't travel but I spoke to friends that were there. They said there was an element our support there who didn't even know  where they were as they were permanently stoned out rheir skulls and were constantly fighting with each other inside and outside rhe stadium. One of my pals said he got speaking to a couple of them and he said they didn't know if they were in Switzerlang or Princes Street and when he told them where they were they asked why. It may be the case that the club know how many loyalty points fans had for the Zurich game and are looking to restrict numbers in Riga, although around 1,000 is still a decnt amount.

I don't think it's the case we were only looking for another 500, it's more that's all RFS were willing to give us (hence Hearts reference to them only being obliged to give us 5%). How hard we pushed them for more is another matter but I dont think we've deliberately only taken a small allocation. 

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Wonder if there’s any way to hang up the big flags for our European games. St Gallen was great for this as there was a steep bit at the bottom of the stand to hang/drape the flags over. Going bug the pictures then there’s not much space to put a flag anywhere. Might just leave it this time and take it to Florence. Anyone else here taking their European flags? 

Required for city centre IMO. Not PHM.

portobellojambo1
32 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Need to do a Zurich.

Does having more loyalty points make you a more responsible person? I imagine a few who travel to all the away games etc are absolute rockets anyway? 😂

32 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Need to do a Zurich.

I agree with you totally, the number of loyalty points someone has isn't determined by their behavior and I suspect you are probably right to say some of them may be rockets

30 minutes ago, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

Not that different to some away games PJ1! Would hope it wouldn't be that- decent fans getting punished for a few dafties. Hearts must have known there'd be a decent demand for this and could have done so much more to look out for us. Sure it'll all work out buy so much more stressful than it needed to be

Agree with you, it is no different to some league away matches, maybe it is an age thing with me but although I knew football fans enjoyed a few drinks and a bit banter it was only recently became aware that some Hearta fan were doing drugs on thei travels. And your alsoright to say it wouls be wrong to reduce the loyalty points threshodl for this reason alone, as innocent fans could be punished (I was just trying to think ifHearta were restricting any additional tickets, there is probably a very sensible reason for it).

Edited by portobellojambo1

6 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

This has the makings of a PR disaster over there for the club.

It has and this might surprise you but I'm delighted that our fans have been able to buy tickets in the empty home section although I wish they didn't have to. Hopefully it all goes smoothly on the night for everyone. 🇵🇪

periodictabledancer
44 minutes ago, Jamboross said:

I don't think it's the case we were only looking for another 500, it's more that's all RFS were willing to give us (hence Hearts reference to them only being obliged to give us 5%). How hard we pushed them for more is another matter but I dont think we've deliberately only taken a small allocation. 

Just been having a wee search : they only gave Linfield one section , at 5Euros a pop.

I'm struggling to see how they're shifting tickets at 25Euros to locals but maybe there's some rich ones out there. Maybe the demand locally is higher than we all anticipated , hence the relatively small ticket allocation for us. 

Anyway , I've given up any hope of getting one through the club and bought one in the home end. 

Just secured 7 tickets at €10 on e-tickets 

Looks like there are plenty left at that price still (got option of 2 sections) so I’m sticking with my prediction that we won’t have over the allocation at the match. 

Come Saturday/Sunday, all the home end panickers will wish they’d waited. 

39 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Looks like there are plenty left at that price still (got option of 2 sections) so I’m sticking with my prediction that we won’t have over the allocation at the match. 

Would imagine the demand will be higher on Friday when they reduce the loyalty points to 135.

Frank Sidebottom
3 hours ago, Shaggy2 said:

It’s hardly panicking for people with far fewer loyalty points than the current threshold to buy home end tickets given, it’s being realistic.  

Riga have confirmed that the 2nd batch is all that we’ll be allocated, saying that it’s the most they could allocate as an away end

Just now, Ribble said:

Riga have confirmed that the 2nd batch is all that we’ll be allocated, saying that it’s the most they could allocate as an away end

I honestly find that so hard to believe,

They own stadium holds half of what this national stadium does. 

They will barely take any to this game. 

I feel like they are playing hard ball for no reason. Maybe don’t want to be outnumbered?

1 minute ago, Mac80 said:

I honestly find that so hard to believe,

They own stadium holds half of what this national stadium does. 

They will barely take any to this game. 

I feel like they are playing hard ball for no reason. Maybe don’t want to be outnumbered?

not being outnumbered is all I can think of as a reason too yet there was just over 4k at the linfield game so even if they gave us 2000 tickets then they wouldn’t be outnumbered

3 hours ago, Frank Sidebottom said:

It’s hardly panicking for people with far fewer loyalty points than the current threshold to buy home end tickets given, it’s being realistic.  

We’ll see. You’re all basing our perceived travelling support on what, 50 folk posting on this thread? 
As I said, I’ll be amazed if it’s not a free for all (to ST holders at least) on Monday. 
Look at Zurich. 800-odd there, the thread would have had you believe our biggest away support since Livingston on Boxing Day 2014 were travelling. 

periodictabledancer
7 hours ago, Shaggy2 said:

Because the high points threshold has choked demand  for them. It's not like they're on open sale. 

Just had another response from RFS on twitter, they are happy for us to buy tickets in the home end and just ask that we be polite to the locals!

periodictabledancer
1 minute ago, Shaggy2 said:

We’ll see. You’re all basing our perceived travelling support on what, 50 folk posting on this thread? 
As I said, I’ll be amazed if it’s not a free for all (to ST holders at least) on Monday. 
Look at Zurich. 800-odd there, the thread would have had you believe our biggest away support since Livingston on Boxing Day 2014 were travelling. 

The thread does nothing of the sort , most folk thinking of around 1K travelling.

Point is, we're all expecting a free for all and some have decided to take out some insurance just in case. 

periodictabledancer
1 minute ago, Ribble said:

Just had another response from RFS on twitter, they are happy for us to buy tickets in the home end and just ask that we be polite to the locals!

:robboyas: 

8 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

This has the makings of a PR disaster over there for the club.

It could go downhill rapidly. Imagine if a huge group of away fans bought up a section in the Roseburn in the home allocation. They would enter by wheatfield or gorgie along with home supporters. Toilets and kiosks would be shared by both sets of fans. If they are a friendly bunch, and there is no trouble from pissed up Hearts fans, everyone is happy....

20 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Where you seeing this ?

12 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Monday will be far too late for a lot of folks, for our group of 3 we’re lucky that one is fairly close to tynie but otherwise either I’d have to travel in from Dunfermline or my other mate from Linlithgow when we’re both working

Just now, maroon said:

Where you seeing this ?

Direct message on twitter from RFS, their social media guy is 100 times more responsive than hearts

We_are_the_Hearts

I will be getting tickets for the Hearts end just incase. Just takes 1 incident and they might close up shop for away fans in the home end!