• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo 4 Ever

• graygo

• SMJ_1874

• gorgierulesapply88

UchesPackage
3 minutes ago, William H. Bonney said:

Ironic really that Switzerland is the home of assisted dying yet they came here to die. 

😂

47 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Never known the Swiss to be cross, whats cheesed them off?

Edinburgh isn't a chocca as they would have liked.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
25 minutes ago, William H. Bonney said:

Ironic really that Switzerland is the home of assisted dying yet they came here to die. 

I like this :)

6 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Shirley The Fist of Gorgie have battle plans and tactic in place to keep regular fans nice and safe?

I think they got as far as -

step 1: clobber them

step 2 onwards: keep clobbering until coffin required

Absolute Scenes
28 minutes ago, William H. Bonney said:

underrated comment btw

portobellojambo1
23 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Oh good hope it is a noisy night for them.

I had read something on Zurich's webpage that the team were fully booked into the George Hotel on George Street.Then this morning I read somethinG on FB saying Hearts fans had been setting off fireworks overnight ourside the Marriott Hotel on Glasgow Road, which had seriously pissed off local Corstorphine residents but I suspect it had no impact on the sleep patterns of Zurich players a few miles away.

ShortmanRossco
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I'm going to take my keyboard and meet them for a dust up.

Haha! This is pretty funny to be fair to you I8 🤣 

Just now, portobellojambo1 said:

I had read something on Zurich's webpage that the team were fully booked into the George Hotel on George Street.Then this morning I read somethinG on FB saying Hearts fans had been setting off fireworks overnight ourside the Marriott Hotel on Glasgow Road, which had seriously pissed off local Corstorphine residents but I suspect it had no impact on the sleep patterns of Zurich players a few miles away.

😂😂 keep that quiet…sounds like the type of thing we’d expect from the green bunch. 

Took the train from St Gallen HB to the stadium for the game that was jam packed full of their supporters, standing with no signing, agro or anything even remotely anti social even though a small minority were drinking cans of beer. Got directed to the wrong end of the stadium, again no hassle. Just saying.

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Some of our “fans” really behave like selfish twits 

1 minute ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Yes, I did read that they were actually staying at the Marriott near the Maybury and not George Street.

Absolute Scenes
7 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Some of our “fans” really behave like selfish twits 

4 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Probably woke some hearts players up too who live in the area as well - what idiots 

ummmmm they are entitled to their opinions mate, ummmm like all fans on here ummmmm just because you dont view that as funny doesnt mean it isn't ummmm

Edited by Absolute Scenes

Jambo 4 Ever
4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

That's personal abuse, mate. Not cool, especially if the pyromaniacs are KB users.

Perfectly valid when they behave like Neanderthals 

Some hearts fans and players live in same area so may have been woken up but I bet the idiots didn’t have enough brain cells think of that 

Edited by Jambo 4 Ever

The Treasurer
25 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I can confirm 

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I'm going to take my keyboard and meet them for a dust up.

superb! - well played i8 - made me chuckle :)

Been down to the Grassmarket, spotted a half dozen baldy middle aged types in trackie bottoms, assuming it's our crew,  checking the pavement cleanliness by the look of it.

Shite everywhere tbh, they didn't look impressed.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Jut been sent a snapchat of a big crowd of them on the grass market. they look up for it

You would think it was a couple of thousand Chechen rebels that was coming rather than a few dozen Swiss kids thinking they are hard 

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Jut been sent a snapchat of a big crowd of them on the grass market. they look up for it

Up for what? A piss up, a fight or both?

We probably looked the same in the square in St Gallen.

1 minute ago, graygo said:

Up for what? A piss up, a fight or both?

We probably looked the same in the square in St Gallen.

Can always have a good  food fight with all the half eaten pizzas etc lying about 🤣

1 minute ago, Rockwell said:

Can always have a good  food fight with all the half eaten pizzas etc lying about 🤣

What the hell are the seagulls doing? We should send over the Gorgie seagulls, they'll take care of the half eaten pizzas.

Mad seagulls oot! 

3 minutes ago, graygo said:

What the hell are the seagulls doing? We should send over the Gorgie seagulls, they'll take care of the half eaten pizzas.

Mad seagulls oot! 

Think the wild life are having the time of their lives .would imagine the seagulls hope the strikes lasts for weeks .the odd half eaten pie at tynie will be ignored for the banquet in the centre of town.

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Heard them, least theres a wee reason for it, thought it was just the usual build up to nov 5th.

14 minutes ago, Rockwell said:

Think the wild life are having the time of their lives .would imagine the seagulls hope the strikes lasts for weeks .the odd half eaten pie at tynie will be ignored for the banquet in the centre of town.

I so hope you're right, the seagulls towards the end of each half are a right pain in the arse.

Boyces beard
6 minutes ago, Robbo Is God said:

My mum only ever eats the tops of my  Toblerones, I always tell her I just don't see the point 😏

🤣

1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

ummmmm they are entitled to their opinions mate, ummmm like all fans on here ummmmm just because you dont view that as funny doesnt mean it isn't ummmm

:biglaugh:

Midloth_Iain

A few translated comments from our Swiss friends  🤣

If you read the Hearts forums, you will be amazed at how self-confident, or more precisely how arrogant, many people express themselves. Pretty unsympathetic, just like the embarrassing fireworks display. The only argument they themselves believe in seems to be the volume in the stadium. There are few sporting arguments.

I'm sure that the FCZ will not be impressed by the scenery or by the disruptive actions and I hope that the unsympathetic Scots will still be quite surprised about the south curve....

==

On the island, they actually tick quite simply. Shortly before kick-off and up to 10 minutes after kick-off there is a great atmosphere. After that, the air in the stands is practically outside. Only goals can revive the mood again.

==

the support in the UK is massively overestimated in general, but it's more scene-oriented and less song-monotonous.

==

absolutely correct. ridiculous support from the scots in st. gall. Also, it's illusory to think that good vibes will harm our players in any way. it has been mentioned several times that games in st. Gallen are very attractive for all teams because there is a good atmosphere there (due to the fans and the architecture of the stadium).
as always, you on the internet, we in the stadium.

That's us told then  🙄

5 minutes ago, Midloth_Iain said:

If you read the Hearts forums, you will be amazed at how self-confident, or more precisely how arrogant, many people express themselves. Pretty unsympathetic, just like the embarrassing fireworks display. The only argument they themselves believe in seems to be the volume in the stadium. There are few sporting arguments.

I'm sure that the FCZ will not be impressed by the scenery or by the disruptive actions and I hope that the unsympathetic Scots will still be quite surprised about the south curve....

==

On the island, they actually tick quite simply. Shortly before kick-off and up to 10 minutes after kick-off there is a great atmosphere. After that, the air in the stands is practically outside. Only goals can revive the mood again.

==

the support in the UK is massively overestimated in general, but it's more scene-oriented and less song-monotonous.

==

absolutely correct. ridiculous support from the scots in st. gall. Also, it's illusory to think that good vibes will harm our players in any way. it has been mentioned several times that games in st. Gallen are very attractive for all teams because there is a good atmosphere there (due to the fans and the architecture of the stadium).

That's us told then  🙄

Interesting read in the worst font possible 

Edited by RedStarRiot

HEARTS FOREVER
7 minutes ago, Midloth_Iain said:

==

==

==

That's us told then  🙄

Defo beats us with the handwriting that’s for sure.

****ing fandans 

August Landmesser
6 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Not altogether wrong on some points, TBF.

yep, I've always thought that the island ticks quite simply. Nice to have it confirmed.

1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

The big question is whether he got his ticket for the pyro show delivered or from the ticket office in person

August Landmesser
Just now, jonesy said:

Trust the Swiss to highlight things ticking, eh.

they're as predictable as clockwork...

23 minutes ago, Midloth_Iain said:

==

==

==

That's us told then  🙄

Sorry but that font was near impossible to read.

If you read the Hearts forums, you will be amazed at how self-confident, or more precisely how arrogant, many people express themselves. Pretty unsympathetic, just like the embarrassing fireworks display. The only argument they themselves believe in seems to be the volume in the stadium. There are few sporting arguments.

On the island, they actually tick quite simply. Shortly before kick-off and up to 10 minutes after kick-off there is a great atmosphere. After that, the air in the stands is practically outside. Only goals can revive the mood again.

But that's right, the support in the UK is massively overestimated in general, but it's more scene-oriented and less song-monotonous.

absolutely correct. ridiculous support from the scots in st. gall. Also, it's illusory to think that good vibes will harm our players in any way. it has been mentioned several times that games in st. Gallen are very attractive for all teams because there is a good atmosphere there (due to the fans and the architecture of the stadium).

1 minute ago, graygo said:

If you read the Hearts forums, you will be amazed at how self-confident, or more precisely how arrogant, many people express themselves. Pretty unsympathetic, just like the embarrassing fireworks display. The only argument they themselves believe in seems to be the volume in the stadium. There are few sporting arguments.

On the island, they actually tick quite simply. Shortly before kick-off and up to 10 minutes after kick-off there is a great atmosphere. After that, the air in the stands is practically outside. Only goals can revive the mood again.

But that's right, the support in the UK is massively overestimated in general, but it's more scene-oriented and less song-monotonous.

absolutely correct. ridiculous support from the scots in st. gall. Also, it's illusory to think that good vibes will harm our players in any way. it has been mentioned several times that games in st. Gallen are very attractive for all teams because there is a good atmosphere there (due to the fans and the architecture of the stadium).

And much better for it imo

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

We should be fine then

:verysmug:

2 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

🥹

18 minutes ago, graygo said:

Written by the Lochend Branch of the FC Zurich supporters club definitely 

August Landmesser
4 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

on one level that's so feeble, but on another level it is very funny

has it even been confirmed that that's the right hotel?