Csaba wants to keep Berra and Driver.

Dr. Bapswent

Charlie-Brown

Csaba: If you should ever leave me, then life would still go on believe me, god only knows how I'd be without you.......................... :)

Seymour M Hersh
Csaba: If you should ever leave me, then life would still go on believe me, god only knows how I'd be without you.......................... :)

Jeez that's obscure!;)

Anyone any gossip on whether the new manager will get a budget for new players or to keep players?

If there are significant bids for players then surely they will go?

Skacel'sLeftFoot

Good news this, but we need a wee bit more experience with quality in the side to help them develop.

Charlie-Brown
Anyone any gossip on whether the new manager will get a budget for new players or to keep players?

If there are significant bids for players then surely they will go?

I suppose it depends on who bids how much for whatever player - I don't think they plan to sell Berra or Driver at any low price or they would have already done so - I think Csaba will try to persuade them to stay and win better moves in future but if he can't persuade them to stay then they might go....don't know if anybody will bid for Kingston or Nade or anyone else?

From the way Csaba was talking he seems to want to try to get the best he can from the existing squad and promote youngsters before making any wholesale changes - he'll probably bring in a couple of new players but I don't expect loads of players coming in / going out in this transfer window.

Francis Albert

This was reported in the Mail as "Csaba pleads with Vlad not to sell Driver and Berra", drawing on the same quotes as on the Hearts web site. Any idiot can see he is appealing to the players not Vlad, but any excuse for a little twist of the knife.

Archived