Youth Players Promoted

ScottishSandstorm

scott herbertson
If he listens to the Murrays then he is beaten from the start one of my hopes is that he sees through these two imposters and gets a proper youth set up in place just like Burley tried to do

I got the impression from his interviews that he is his own man. He is intelligent and strong. No way will he just accept everything he hears. Every good manager listens to what the current staff says, then makes his own mind up.

Look take your fecking negativity and get the feck away from here.

You are the cancer, we have the cure. :)

Robbos Right Peg
He said wink not tink.

:)

And you can quote me on that or can I quote you ?

Snake Plissken
John Murray has brought a strangely large amount of lads from NI to the Club over the years and none of them have been any good.

I was just thinking that - and Andy Kirk aside (who wasn't strictly brought through the youth system) not one has had a sniff of the first team.

Charlie-Brown

Originally Posted by Drylaw Hearts

John Murray has brought a strangely large amount of lads from NI to the Club over the years and none of them have been any good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as I can remember we brought over then released Mark Forker & Lorcan Keeney (who we got from Wolves when they released him)

Still at the club, I think?, are David Armstrong, Matthew Docherty & Johnny Taylor who seem to be good enough for the likes of Cowdenbeath but maybe not Hearts unless they up their game.

Shaun Kelly & Cairan Coll seem to be progressing reasonably well although I think they are actually from ROI ?

Sean Mackle & Dennis McLaughlin have Irish sounding names and maybe qualify through parentage but I think these kids are actually Scottish, McLaughlin has been loaned to several SFL clubs and a Spanish club and doesn't seem to be in the frame but Mackle was pictured training with the first team last week.

Mr Quagmire
Sorry but if this is true it smacks of the usual 'fax machine' routine. One day in the job and he knows the squad inside out ?????

and you don't think players have files with stats and video footage etc.

Wake up.

Agreed G-A sorry mate maybe its just the late hour the vast amounts of Pinot Grigio I have consumed today or the fact that I have just split with my latest woman or that I have run out of vallium. Who knows but I am not feeling myself tonight (honest ;)) Anyway despite everything I still think John Murray is not the way forward

Spill the beans RRP...who has dumped you now?

Too much time in the clubhouse;)

Originally Posted by Drylaw Hearts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as I can remember we brought over then released Mark Forker & Lorcan Keeney (who we got from Wolves when they released him)

Still at the club, I think?, are David Armstrong, Matthew Docherty & Johnny Taylor who seem to be good enough for the likes of Cowdenbeath but maybe not Hearts unless they up their game.

Shaun Kelly & Cairan Coll seem to be progressing reasonably well although I think they are actually from ROI ?

Sean Mackle & Dennis McLaughlin have Irish sounding names and maybe qualify through parentage but I think these kids are actually Scottish, McLaughlin has been loaned to several SFL clubs and a Spanish club and doesn't seem to be in the frame but Mackle was pictured training with the first team last week.

Johnny Taylor has signed for Glentoran (funnily enough) - I think he's injured though so he'll miss the game tomorrow.

Robbos Right Peg
Spill the beans RRP...who has dumped you now?

Too much time in the clubhouse;)

No-one Meadows you know me I do the dumping (so to speak) when the time comes;) Mind you I see Lenbit has dumped his Romanian friend :)

Just a wee bit of gilding the lily for comic effect. Didn't want to upset the boy Gigalo and all that.

Bit about the pinot grigio is true however you will be surprised to learn.

Sorry but if this is true it smacks of the usual 'fax machine' routine. One day in the job and he knows the squad inside out ?????

If it was a fax machine routine surely they would already be in the first team squad by now and not mysteriously just after Shabba is put in charge?

No-one Meadows you know me I do the dumping (so to speak) when the time comes;) Mind you I see Lenbit has dumped his Romanian friend :)

Just a wee bit of gilding the lily for comic effect. Didn't want to upset the boy Gigalo and all that.

Bit about the pinot grigio is true however you will be surprised to learn.

If only your book was as clever with 'gilding the lily':rolleyes:

Archived