Pre season friendlies

Clerry Jambo

9 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Going also but still no announcement on tickets. 

You have to buy them direct from tranmere ticket office on the day or phone 03330 144452 and then option 1 to pay over the phone and collect once there

Edited by SMJ_1874

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the general

• Rockwell

• davemclaren

• Jambo 4 Ever

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, SMJ_1874 said:

You have to buy them direct from tranmere ticket office on the day or phone 03330 144452 and then option 1 to pay over the phone and collect once there

Talking about Preston. Hearts have just emailed me to say they are still

waiting on the tickets and will be on sale as soon as they get them 

Just now, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Yes Hearts ticket office are handling tickets for this one and were  meant to be on sale yesterday.

You can't buy one direct from Tranmere(phone option) unless you create an account. The club shop is open all day from 9am until kickoff so it easiest to buy in person once you arrive.

the general
37 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Yeh I’ve asked a few of my mates and they’re not going. A few are going the following week to Preston though. I’ve booked a half day off so I’ll be there to give my new Hearts top an airing at least. I’m sure there’ll be a few hundred or so making the trip, at least I hope there will be 

I'm sure there will be even if it's just folk from the area.

When we played Grimsby and Hull a good few years ago it was a mixture of well Kent and complete strangers

19 minutes ago, the general said:

I'm sure there will be even if it's just folk from the area.

When we played Grimsby and Hull a good few years ago it was a mixture of well Kent and complete strangers

Hull was an interesting away day 😳

the general
7 minutes ago, Towzer said:

Every away game with you is ahem 'interesting'

TyphoonJambo
1 hour ago, Towzer said:

The cops certainly enjoyed it. 😉 

4 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Just asked, well they better get the finger out. I've just spent £150 on train ticket and a bed for the night. 

Edited by Marvin

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Just asked, well they better get the finger out. I've just spent £150 on train ticket and a bed for the night. 

Just spoke to the preston ticket office .they said hearts ticket office busy sending out season tickets and expect  tickets for deepdale to be on sale at hearts on Friday .they have an away ticket office at deepdale where away fans can buy tickets there 

Edited by Rockwell

Drew Wallace
15 hours ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Is anyone going down to Birkenhead on Wednesday and if so what are your travel arrangements? I’ve booked a half day off work for this and plan on driving down, leaving at 1pm with a few stops en route. Wonder if we’ll have a decent support for this or are the majority going to Preston the week after? 

Any room go halfers with the fuel working in livi need picked up cheers 🥂 

We_are_the_Hearts
1 hour ago, Rockwell said:

Just spoke to the preston ticket office .they said hearts ticket office busy sending out season tickets and expect  tickets for deepdale to be on sale at hearts on Friday .they have an away ticket office at deepdale where away fans can buy tickets there 

I’m travelling down on Monday morning. Doesn’t give much time for the tickets to be sent out!!

2 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

I’m travelling down on Monday morning. Doesn’t give much time for the tickets to be sent out!!

Don't think they will do postal tickets. so you may have to go to tynecastle or get them from the away ticket office at deepdale 

19 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

I’ve booked Blackpool for two nights and taking the Mrs, niece, nephew and granddaughter. Will leave them at the pleasure beach on Wednesday teatime and drive to Preston. I’ll be getting my ticket before I go so can always pick you up one and meet you at the ground, that’s if you don’t get one before you leave 

2 hours ago, Rockwell said:

Thanks. Hopefully an eticket option if no I'll get my brother to grab me a ticket and send it down. 

portobellojambo1
18 hours ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Is anyone going down to Birkenhead on Wednesday and if so what are your travel arrangements? I’ve booked a half day off work for this and plan on driving down, leaving at 1pm with a few stops en route. Wonder if we’ll have a decent support for this or are the majority going to Preston the week after? 

Guys from Portobello Hearts going to Birkenhead, home for Crawley game on Saturday and then possibly off to Preston. All starts tomorrow morning on the 06:52 train to Liverpool Lime Street, via Wigan. Staying in a Liverrpool hotel overnight Wednesday, train home Thursday, Tynecastle on Saturday then one or two thinking of train back down to Preston (not sure when cross border trains may cease).

27 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Guys from Portobello Hearts going to Birkenhead, home for Crawley game on Saturday and then possibly off to Preston. All starts tomorrow morning on the 06:52 train to Liverpool Lime Street, via Wigan. Staying in a Liverrpool hotel overnight Wednesday, train home Thursday, Tynecastle on Saturday then one or two thinking of train back down to Preston (not sure when cross border trains may cease).

If your talking about strike action on trains .unions must legally give 14days notice of any strike action .so next week all ok

3 minutes ago, the general said:

I don't think Preston will be knocking back walk ups..... chill lads

There is an away ticket office at deepdale I phoned them this afternoon 

aberhill jambo
57 minutes ago, the general said:

I think Manchester Hearts have booked into one of the hospitality suites

Got tickets for a lounge not sure what one.

got them through my nephew 

There's going to be an away end ticket office open from 6pm on the day. At least that's what PNE ticket office told me.

Edited by Marvin

Spoke to my brother who was at ticket office and sayd they have just received Preston tickets today so hopefully on sale this afternoon and of course from tomorrow. Also can be bought from Deepdale on day of game.

Edited by Marvin

Kalamazoo Jambo
4 hours ago, Marvin said:

Spoke to my brother who was at ticket office and sayd they have just received Preston tickets today so hopefully on sale this afternoon and of course from tomorrow. Also can be bought from Deepdale on day of game.

On sale now…

7 minutes ago, the general said:

17 year old??

Well… he is 19 but 17 for ticketing purposes 

Enjoyed our chat last night 🙂

14 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

On sale now…

Yep, just bought mine. 👌 I've been in and out the site all day 🤣

the general
52 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Well… he is 19 but 17 for ticketing purposes 

Enjoyed our chat last night 🙂

Not sure I did

Quite disturbing  :)

Bought mine yesterday, being posted out 1st class delivery. For those going that like a beer, there are no pubs near to the ground.

John Findlay
16 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Bought mine yesterday, being posted out 1st class delivery. For those going that like a beer, there are no pubs near to the ground.

Some decent pubs on the way to the ground from the train station though.

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Loads of new ones opened up in the last couple of years, i live just over the river from Preston, so if anyone wants a recommendation, i will be happy to pass on details!

On 15/07/2022 at 15:03, John Findlay said:

My B&B for the night is 5 mins from the station. Has anyone who ahs ordered their ticket for royal mail delivery received their ticket yet? I would have thought I'd have mine by now,   I ordered it on Thursday. Which leaves tomorrow because I'm leaving for Preston early on Wednesday morning.

Edited by Marvin

John Findlay
27 minutes ago, Marvin said:

My B&B for the night is 5 mins from the station. Has anyone who ahs ordered their ticket for royal mail delivery received their ticket yet? I would have thought I'd have mine by now,   I ordered it on Thursday. Which leaves tomorrow because I'm leaving for Preston early on Wednesday morning.

Getting my tickets tomorrow morning as TO closed today. My B&B is on the Blackpool Road. Going down by train Wednesday morning and returning by train Thursday morning.

4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Getting my tickets tomorrow morning as TO closed today. My B&B is on the Blackpool Road. Going down by train Wednesday morning and returning by train Thursday morning.

My B&B is at Fishergate close to the station. Deepdale is 2.5 miles from it. Worse comes to the worse and my ticket doesn't arrive tomorrow I'll just have to buy a ticket from away ticket office through there.

John Findlay
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

My B&B is at Fishergate close to the station. Deepdale is 2.5 miles from it. Worse comes to the worse and my ticket doesn't arrive tomorrow I'll just have to buy a ticket from away ticket office through there.

DM me your details, and I will ask for your ticket at the TO tomorrow, and if its there will pick up on your behalf and get it to you.

On 15/07/2022 at 14:46, Siggy said:

I was down the first time we played them and there was a massive pub with a beer garden behind the ground. 

davemclaren
28 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Free train travel? 😎

davemclaren

Hopefully make the Preston match as I’m just back on from holiday and missed all the other pre season games. A few things need to fall in place yet though. 😄

Preston Jambo
1 hour ago, Hmfc1965 said:

I was down the first time we played them and there was a massive pub with a beer garden behind the ground. 

If you mean this one, it's called the Summners and has been demolished and is now flats I believe.

P7150084.jpg

John Findlay
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Free train travel? 😎

Not quite. 75%  discount for me and £4 return for my 14yr old laddie.

TyphoonJambo
4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Not quite. 75%  discount for me and £4 return for my 14yr old laddie.

Spanish government over here have introduced free rail travel upto 300km each way to help deal with the fuel crisis.