Trouble at Harthill Services.

dannymack

4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Dalkieth apparently. Not a pleasant watch tbh. I heard the guy is alive but no idea how badly hurt. 

Got shown the video this morning, not a great watch.

Good news if he is alive as you say.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dannymack

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Ked

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weakened Offender
20 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

No Dads 🤔…… I mean kids/wife’s in general tend to follow their dads/husbands in terms of supporting a football club, maybe all the dads clubbed together and got their own bus with a view to meeting the wife’s & kids at a later point……….shame on us.

I thought that as well. Just kids, women and oldies though. On a bus from Loyalist  Prestonpans, going to a cup final. 😀

The Tackle

It’s pretty scummy behaviour whether there were kids and pensioners on the bus or not. Grown men fighting over football is always going to a :facepalm: from me

Jambo 4 Ever
14 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

It’s pretty scummy behaviour whether there were kids and pensioners on the bus or not. Grown men fighting over football is always going to a :facepalm: from me

This

and hopefully they never come to another hearts game again 

32 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Dalkieth apparently. Not a pleasant watch tbh. I heard the guy is alive but no idea how badly hurt. 

I've also seen the video. It's a bloody high bridge, I'm surprised he survived.

I hope he makes a full recovery.

See this bridge incident that people are talking about was a Hearts fan pushed or thrown over the side by Rangers supporters or am I picking up the hints and innuendos wrong 

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

See this bridge incident that people are talking about was a Hearts fan pushed or thrown over the side by Rangers supporters or am I picking up the hints and innuendos wrong 

Nothing to do with Rangers fans or anyone else.

2 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

Nothing to do with Rangers fans or anyone else.

Okay thank you so is it totally unrelated to this thread then

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Okay thank you so is it totally unrelated to this thread then

That's fair to say.

After reading the thread about it on Follow Follow just now I suppose the only small positive to take from the whole embarrassing incident is that many Rangers supporters are no longer inclined to see us as their brothers in arms

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

After reading the thread about it on Follow Follow just now I suppose the only small positive to take from the whole embarrassing incident is that many Rangers supporters are no longer inclined to see us as their brothers in arms

The same fans who at the turn of a coin would quite happily join in for a bit of football violence, just like fans of other clubs, we all have our element but hark at the Teddy Bears preaching from the moral high ground about fans being attacked all in the name of football. 

Don't want to go down the Whataboutery route but in this case they've got a cheek to call victim with their track record however maybe the members of the Prestonpans RSC are decent people who didn't deserve to be attacked especially when the bus was full of Women, Children and Elderly... man the lifeboats ! 

PS I'm  not glorifying mindless, needless violence here before a certain member starts. 

1 minute ago, dannymack said:

The same fans who at the turn of a coin would quite happily join in for a bit of football violence, just like fans of other clubs, we all have our element but hark at the Teddy Bears preaching from the moral high ground about fans being attacked all in the name of football. 

Don't want to go down the Whataboutery route but in this case they've got a cheek to call victim with their track record however maybe the members of the Prestonpans RSC are decent people who didn't deserve to be attacked especially when the bus was full of Women, Children and Elderly... man the lifeboats ! 

PS I'm  not glorifying mindless, needless violence here before a certain member starts. 

I did enjoy the ironic Sun style rent a mob mentality from some of them where they were whining about an East Lothian glory hunters bus being attacked 20 miles from Govan ...................................... and at the same time giving it the we should not let them walk about Ibrox in their colours ect 

Deepfriedpizza
18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Agreed. There is one Hearts fan who posts on there though and just sucks up their arse at every opportunity. Makes me sick.

I'm with a few others here as well... What do they expect when "goading" a bus full of pissed off football fans. They've done it many many times themselves. 

15 minutes ago, dannymack said:

The only time I've really been caught up in any violence at a Hearts match was being charged at by Rangers fans after we beat them at Tynie when Stevenson scored the winner.

This was round about the time that the Iron Horse became common at the games on McLeod Street but for some reason it wasn't there that day. I sat in Section N at the time so came out by the old nursery and there wasn't much seperating both sets of fans and they were not happy one bit.

i wish jj was my dad

Cab we just agree that people who go fighting at the football are arseholes? As are people who  ideo it. 

Jambo 4 Ever
1 hour ago, The Tackle said:

This

and hopefully they never come to another hearts game again 

I’ve heard that the club are aware of it and will be looking into banning those invoked so that’s good news 

would rather have empty seats than these scum

12 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Cab we just agree that people who go fighting at the football are arseholes? As are people who  ideo it. 

Completely agree with you.

Jambo 4 Ever
12 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

No because the video has now been passed to the club so the idiots involved can be held to account 

Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

No because the video has now been passed to the club so the idiots involved can be held to account 

That was good of you to hand it in.  👍

15 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Yes.

And yes.

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, Morgan said:

That was good of you to hand it in.  👍

It can only be a good thing that it’s handed in

any sensible hearts fan will know this 

1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I was praising you.

No need to get all uppity and precious.

:clap:

William H. Bonney

I doubt the club can take action against a few dafties scrapping 30 miles from the ground. 

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, William H. Bonney said:

I doubt the club can take action against a few dafties scrapping 30 miles from the ground. 

I’ve heard that they will once they have names 

Jambo 4 Ever
16 hours ago, dannymack said:

1, I don't love violence

2, I don't like violence enough to stand well back to watch and admire.

3, Sorry, I'm not the producer.

4, I'm not a runner, lovers of violence would never run.

5, 13 stone 6"1

6, I dont love violence, ive never been knocked out in my life, no need for anyone to do so.

7, I'm not dangerous, im a gid laddie, folk like me.

Posting history ? Apologies for posting or highlighting factual incidents related to our club and the clubs timeline. 

Ignore them mate 

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I  don't believe that. 

5 minutes ago, William H. Bonney said:

I  don't believe that. 

Why not?

Hearts can ban whoever they like 

Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

What’s so funny about scum being violent?

The fact you want them banned. From what I’ve seen of the incident it’s the usual bit of pavement dancing and barely a punch thrown . 

certainly not my scene but banning folk from tynecastle for that? Nah. 

been here before
21 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Mind when you claimed to have handed in a video to the stewards at Motherwell I think it may have been, of Hearts fans?

Despite a few folks asking, you never did explain how you managed to do that.

Jambo 4 Ever
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Mind when you claimed to have handed in a video to the stewards at Motherwell I think it may have been, of Hearts fans?

Despite a few folks asking, you never did explain how you managed to do that.

I was given contact details to email it to 

I don’t have to explain myself 

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

The fact you want them banned. From what I’ve seen of the incident it’s the usual bit of pavement dancing and barely a punch thrown . 

Don’t want their type at tynecastle 

Chizmeister

If it means we ain't freinds anymore then maybe there is a place for football related violence after all.............. Just so we're clear the above is a tongue in cheek remark

1 minute ago, Chizmeister said:

If it means we ain't freinds anymore then maybe there is a place for football related violence after all.............. Just so we're clear the above is a tongue in cheek remark

Too late Jambo 4 Ever has emailed the screen capture. :wink:

AlphonseCapone
24 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

How come you usually know absolutely nothing and have to ask constant questions on here but on this particular incident you're hearing so much 🤔

20 hours ago, Tazio said:

Dear Hearts, 

I saw some of your fans many miles from your ground where you had no control over them and their behaviour involved in trouble. Could you please find a way to control all aspects of their behaviour at all times and in all locations. 

Yours sincerely, 

Furious of Hamilton. 

😍🤣

William H. Bonney
31 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

Why not?

Hearts can ban whoever they like 

Yes they can. This particular incident though doesn't require anyone being banned, in my opinion.  

48 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You heard from whom?

30 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Don’t want their type at tynecastle 

If it was up to you, you would be the only person in Tynecastle on match days. 😂

1 minute ago, Irufushi said:

If it was up to you, you would be the only person in Tynecastle on match days. 😂

Filming himself

John Findlay
3 hours ago, Gambo said:

Got shown the video this morning, not a great watch.

Good news if he is alive as you say.

Yes me too. Was not pleasant viewing, especially with sound.

Jambo 4 Ever
1 hour ago, Irufushi said:

The police also have a copy of it so hopefully they will act 

i wish jj was my dad

I don't know what is worse. Getting a stiffie about grown men fighting (or running around making shapes at each other) or grown men getting a stiffie about reporting it

48 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Or perhaps not 🤷

maroonlegions
21 hours ago, pablo said:

I gave it a watch. 

Is Hearts fans fighting other Hearts fans? Haven't see that in decades.

283291800_2122401764607205_1851955356483394304_n.jpg