Trouble at Harthill Services.

dannymack

58 minutes ago, dannymack said:

A very horrible experience for Hearts fans I'm led to believe, one that still is never to be forgotten or forgiven. 

It was a dreadful experience in 1976. No segregation and a crumbling Hampden terracing providing endless weapons to throw. Both sets of fans were at it.

And we lost a goal before 3pm.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dannymack

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Ked

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The OP is well known for posting tales of violence and videos of violence. He loves violence. He stands well back and watches and admires violence. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was the producer of this delightful movie. He’s probably a runner if it gets too tasty or too close but he loves it. He probably weighs 8 stone dripping wet and would love to dish out violence of his own but most folk would probably knock him clean out with a light slap.

Weird and somewhat dangerous individual IMO

Edited by JimmyCant

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

You could have just left the word Rangers out if that sentence 😂😂

To be fair, you could just as easily have left out the word Prestonpans too!

1 hour ago, Ked said:

You are not forgiven .

Please see a doctor.

😁

I was only like that as I was trying to not stink out the stadium, honest.

been here before

Just watched the video :rofl:, is that it?

The fat ginger lad with the beard, rocking the third strip 4 sizes too wee for him looks hard as **** though, waddles like a real winner. :rofl:

That yellow and white double decker at the start looked a fun bus. It passed us in the way back, partying on the back seat. Big mahoosive boom box and portable disco lights adding to the atmos.

Edited by been here before

jamtartan74
21 minutes ago, dannymack said:

I wasn't sure but it certainly looked like the driver was  'pitting the bit doon'. 

It did until we saw what was going on it was all just starting at that point, it then stopped further up, I was not involved in any of it that’s all I’m saying lol. 

26 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

The OP is well known for posting tales of violence and videos of violence. He loves violence. He stands well back and watches and admires violence. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was the producer of this delightful movie. He’s probably a runner if it gets too tasty or too close but he loves it. He probably weighs 8 stone dripping wet and would love to dish out violence of his own but most folk would probably knock him clean out with a light slap.

OK Jimmy... are you referring to me or the person who posted the footage on the site? 

My question to you is typed in a non confrontational, non aggressive or argumentative manner. 

Don’t ask me why but our train that was supposed to go to kings park was terminated at mount florida and we were told to get off? We had to walk through the unwashed tramps and we started singing hearts survived and the rangers died, there was only about 12 of us in our wee group, the bottles and bags of chips started raining down on us and boys were wanting to roll about, it was ****in hilarious. That song really is their kryptonite. They get triggered TF by it. Tremendous.

I blame ScotRail

jamtartan74
24 minutes ago, been here before said:

The fat ginger lad with the beard, rocking the third strip 4 sizes too wee for him looks hard as **** though, waddles like a real winner. :rofl:

That yellow and white double decker at the start looked a fun bus. It passed us in the way back, partying on the back seat. Big mahoosive boom box and portable disco lights adding to the atmos.

It was a fun bus 🙈 I’m getting a bit older these days but it was certainly enjoyable, sat down the bottom of it on the way home though as I was a bit deflated and it was madness on the way through so wanted a bit of relative calmness on the way home 😂

36 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

You obviously know Danny then?

Surely?

6 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Don’t ask me why but our train that was supposed to go to kings park was terminated at mount florida and we were told to get off? We had to walk through the unwashed tramps and we started singing hearts survived and the rangers died, there was only about 12 of us in our wee group, the bottles and bags of chips started raining down on us and boys were wanting to roll about, it was ****in hilarious. That song really is their kryptonite. They get triggered TF by it. Tremendous.

I blame ScotRail

Singing it during the game was tremendous - but you dont really see the effect of it during the match.

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

You obviously know Danny then?

Surely?

No I’m judging him by his posting history like you have done many times your good self ?

1 minute ago, briever said:

Singing it during the game was tremendous - but you dont really see the effect of it during the match.

We saw and felt the effect alright, I managed to catch some chips and started eating them. Double triggered 🤣

2 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

We saw and felt the effect alright, I managed to catch some chips and started eating them. Double triggered 🤣

Ewwwww

18 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

I blame ScotRail

That song or songs sung with similar words certainly push the buttons, the truth hurts but how dare you have a pop at them, how dare you 😇🤣

Edited by dannymack

3 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Salt and vinegar big yin ? 

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

1, I don't love violence

2, I don't like violence enough to stand well back to watch and admire.

3, Sorry, I'm not the producer.

4, I'm not a runner, lovers of violence would never run.

5, 13 stone 6"1

6, I dont love violence, ive never been knocked out in my life, no need for anyone to do so.

7, I'm not dangerous, im a gid laddie, folk like me.

34 minutes ago, dannymack said:

OK Jimmy... are you referring to me or the person who posted the footage on the site? 

My question to you is typed in a non confrontational, non aggressive or argumentative manner. 

22 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

No I’m judging him by his posting history like you have done many times your good self ?

Posting history ? Apologies for posting or highlighting factual incidents related to our club and the clubs timeline. 

There was apparently a wee roll about in the pub we were in not long after I left but I walked to the ground right down Cathcart Rd and thankfully experienced no bother at all. I'd imagine closer to kick off as the pubs were spilling out there was likely more chance of bother. Asides from these clowns in the video there didn't seem to be too much aggro. Had the result been different...

jamtartan74
21 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

This related to a video circling apparently of a Hearts fan falling off a bridge? 

Ay? What’s this about, not seen anything about that 🤷🏻‍♂️

6 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Ay? What’s this about, not seen anything about that 🤷🏻‍♂️

Only seen a few posts about it but not sure the details. Don't even know when or where it was. Someone on Twitter said they reckoned it was the Dean Bridge but surely not.

Sounds pretty vile but haven't seen the video myself.

1 minute ago, Locky said:

Only seen a few posts about it but not sure the details. Don't even know when or where it was. Someone on Twitter said they reckoned it was the Dean Bridge but surely not.

If it was the Dean Bridge then the person would be dead no way any one is surviving that you would have seen police tape and traffic diversions around the scene and it would have made the news ………… interest piqued now though so I will have a wee dig around 

jamtartan74
7 minutes ago, Locky said:

Just read it on twitter but not seen the video, apparently pretty nasty and the guy lucky to survive, was in for an operation today and more to come. 

cliffdanum
4 hours ago, dannymack said:

Worst violence I saw there was back in 85, Edinburgh Rangers and Celtic buses fighting and then the Pivot and Gilmerton Hearts joined in, I sat safely in the bus holding the jackets 🤣

Gilmerton Hearts..what a bus..full bus to half empty.

Pans Jambo
3 hours ago, Tazio said:

You could have just left the word Rangers out if that sentence 😂😂

Oi

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

Jimmy?

If judged you on ‘posting history’ then I’d never quote, or reply to you, again.

Basically, you’re cocky, rude and arrogant.  You ignore posts that quote you if you are not in agreeance with their content. But, of course, if the poster that quotes you shows any concurrence to your own opinion, you’ll reply.

Ballroom Blitz, James.

Ballroom Blitz.  👍

7 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Jimmy?

If judged you on ‘posting history’ then I’d never quote, or reply to you, again.

Basically, you’re cocky, rude and arrogant.  You ignore posts that quote you if you are not in agreeance with their content. But, of course, if the poster that quotes you shows any concurrence to your own opinion, you’ll reply.

Ballroom Blitz, James.

Ballroom Blitz.  👍

You realise you’ve just proved my point ?

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

You realise you’ve just proved my point ?

I think you mean ‘Do you realise you’ve just proved my point’?

Speaking in the vernacular, Jas, is sooo uncool.

Sweet.

3 hours ago, Imaman said:

A wee google throws a certain supporter forum where it says where the bus came from 

Whats the forum? 

2 hours ago, JDK2020 said:

Scumbags being scumbags...

I like scumbags .

They have more fun than snootynosed master batons.

Imo  of course

2 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

I'll quote you again and see if it warrants a response. 

I've been a member of Kickback for a number of years my content is mainly based on the history of our great club, over the years I've sourced out many a fine image and there's nothing better for me than to share these images for all to see. I love Heart of Midlothian and I love our great history, if and when a topic arises from the past and its content questions the behaviour of fans, either Hearts and the opposition then I'll respond to my knowledge.

Very rarely will I take offence at remarks directed at me, anyone who knows me will confirm this, your derogatory, false, slanderous accusations are based on a few posts on Kickback but I can take a step back and continue to be not offended, at the end of the day you have no right whatsoever to judge ANYONE you don't know.

Do yourself a favour Jimmy and go with the flow. 

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, been here before said:

Passed us as well. 

It looked like they had just stolen a learner bus from a bus station and went with it. 

😂😂

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

If it was the Dean Bridge then the person would be dead no way any one is surviving that you would have seen police tape and traffic diversions around the scene and it would have made the news ………… interest piqued now though so I will have a wee dig around 

It wasn’t the dean bridge

Sadly all my life Rangers fans have had a propensity for violence. They have a complete intolerance for all other clubs and their fans existing in their ‘world’.

Yesterday there was an undercurrent of hostility wherever they were, in the streets of Glasgow, in Central Station,

on the trains and around the stadium. And so many of them are quick to throw a punch on every occasion. The Glasgow Police just tolerate it with a shrug and comment, “this is a Glasgow what do you expect?”!

As long as the authorities tolerate it,  actually condone it, sadly nothing will ever change.

8 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Sadly all my life Rangers fans have had a propensity for violence. They have a complete intolerance for all other clubs and their fans existing in their ‘world’.

Yesterday there was an undercurrent of hostility wherever they were, in the streets of Glasgow, in Central Station,

on the trains and around the stadium. And so many of them are quick to throw a punch on every occasion. The Glasgow Police just tolerate it with a shrug and comment, “this is a Glasgow what do you expect?”!

As long as the authorities tolerate it,  actually condone it, sadly nothing will ever change.

Not my experience. 

Was in a pub in town and had some banter with a group of sevcos. Sound blokes. Walked to station and got the Mount Florida train. Quiet for just after 2. Walked down to stadium with no hassle. Same on way back. Got out before it got busy. Mount Florida again. Old bill were sound at station. In for a drink in town. No trouble whatsoever. 

Kids these days are an absolute

disgrace. I’m appalled and disgusted by what I just witnessed. Can they not hold and focus a camera properly so we can get a good view of the action?

20 minutes ago, Boab said:

Not my experience. 

Was in a pub in town and had some banter with a group of sevcos. Sound blokes. Walked to station and got the Mount Florida train. Quiet for just after 2. Walked down to stadium with no hassle. Same on way back. Got out before it got busy. Mount Florida again. Old bill were sound at station. In for a drink in town. No trouble whatsoever. 

Ditto. The train back from Mt Florida was subdued, if anything. Mind you, getting shuffled from Platform 1 to platform 2, slight confusion, a bit of a wait, plus going to Central the long way round wasn't great. In fact the rest of my wee group walked it and beaat me back to our pre/post match venue!

Weakened Offender

According to Follow Follow it was a Rangers bus that was full of kids, old people, and women. Bless. ❤️

And apparantly they don't want to be our friends now. 😁

11 hours ago, Ked said:

I like scumbags .

They have more fun than snootynosed master batons.

Imo  of course

As I was saying, scumbags will be scumbags.

If the cap fits...

5 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

As I was saying, scumbags will be scumbags.

If the cap fits...

Scumbaggery is ripping right out of me.

That said I wouldn't be setting about a bus full of bairns and the likes.

highlandjambo3
2 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

According to Follow Follow it was a Rangers bus that was full of kids, old people, and women. Bless. ❤️

And apparantly they don't want to be our friends now. 😁

No Dads 🤔…… I mean kids/wife’s in general tend to follow their dads/husbands in terms of supporting a football club, maybe all the dads clubbed together and got their own bus with a view to meeting the wife’s & kids at a later point……….shame on us.

jack D and coke
11 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

It wasn’t the dean bridge

Dalkieth apparently. Not a pleasant watch tbh. I heard the guy is alive but no idea how badly hurt.