Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Don Dan

• neilnunb

• Geoff Kilpatrick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JimmyCant

Might have been a foul on Sibbick but it’s 70 yards from our goal and we’ve got to defend it better. Second goal you need to stop the cross but it’s well over the line.

Weve been okay. Still in this. Still threatening to score. Just need to defend a wee bit better, especially wide and we can still get something here. Atkinsons had a mare for both goals.

Changes ? I’d maybe take McKay off, bring Smith on to handle Maeda, push Atkinson further forward and switch Ginelly to run at Carthorse boy Ralston

Edited by JimmyCant

FoH forever

High out ball isn't really on today, constantly seeing the wee shove in the back before our forwards go up to challenge and we'll not get any of those in our favour if there's only a goal in it. 

Get starfelt on the turn and Simms will have him. 

MediumSlim
2 minutes ago, daavojaay said:

Think souttar would help

Yeah, he would. As would Halkett - he's really commanding in the box. This is a tough experience for Moore and Sibbick.

Mr Rabbit
10 minutes ago, NLTFTh said:

Ball was miles over the line..

How the sellick forward got a header in 2 yards out really is quite shocking..

Yeah I felt both cochrane and Kingsley should have done better with the headers from Jota and kyogo.

LarrysRightFoot

The only way to play Celtic is to be brave and attack them, their defence really isn’t great. 

We started well but they then started dominating the ball - which is to be expected but when have it we need to brave and have tempo. 

It’s still early days in this teams evolution though. 

Neither goal should have stood. 

Foul on Sibbick and foul on Gordon 

Same old story in Glasgow though 

John Findlay

Correct HT score should be 1-1.

Their first goal was a definite foul on Sibbick. 

No qualms that the second goal was over the line.

Disagree thar Gino has been good.

A few occasions when he could have been on his bike up the wing but, has chosen not to do so.

Barrie Mackay is playing like a man who doesn't want injured.

We are definitely still in it.

Don't be scared Hearts they are not that great.

buzzbomb1958

Not out of this they tire and Boyce gets his act together Simms needs help from him but he’s been posted missing as per usual 

Bull's-eye

Ginnelly is costing us the game. He has zero positional sense and is coming back when we go forward and vice versa. They're attacking his side of the pitch at will and Atkinson should be bawling him out, maybe as a new player he's not found his voice yet.

Fozzyonthefence

Was there not s hint of offside on Celtic’s first goal? Thought it looked tight. 

Hearts007
Just now, John Findlay said:

Correct HT score should be 1-1.

Their first goal was a definite foul on Sibbick. 

No qualms that the second goal was over the line.

Disagree thar Gino has been good.

A few occasions when he could have been on his bike up the wing but, has chosen not to do so.

Barrie Mackay is playing like a man who doesn't want injured.

We are definitely still in it.

Don't be scared Hearts they are not that great.

My thoughts too

colinmaroon

Three facts:

Simms onside anyway but it was Ersefelt who played the ball back.

Definite foul before their first.

Gordon was fouled as he was trying to save second.

Fourth fact, Don Robertson.

7 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Boy do we need Var!

This is Scotland 

VAR will be selective and the old firm will still get every dubious decision in there favour

the guys making the VAR decisions will all be west coasters

i predict things will actually be more frustrating for everyone else when it’s introduced, I’d put my mortgage on it

MediumSlim

McKay has given the ball away a few times. Is he having an off day, or are Celtic just quicker to close him down and pressure him into a mistake?

gnasher75
1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

Might have been a foul on Sibbick but it’s 70 yards from our goal and we’ve got to defend it better. 

Maybe. But one of our defensive mids was on the ground on the edge of their box.

Key point is it was Kingsley territory and could easily have been 2-0.

daavojaay
2 minutes ago, MediumSlim said:

Yeah, he would. As would Halkett - he's really commanding in the box. This is a tough experience for Moore and Sibbick.

Sibbick is in midfield though

stevie1874
23 minutes ago, kila said:

Clear foul on Sibbick. But these are allowed when playing the OF. 

In a world with Var would officials be looking at that to cancel goal ? Or do they not look that far back or is it down to ref to ask them to look at it? Sorry for all the questions, never payed much attention to it with games on tv down south. 

colinmaroon
2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Was there not s hint of offside on Celtic’s first goal? Thought it looked tight. 

I thought so.

Just now, MediumSlim said:

McKay has given the ball away a few times. Is he having an off day, or are Celtic just quicker to close him down and pressure him into a mistake?

Boys a good player but gets overhyped. Needs to show more intensity.  Tends to wait on the ball too much, imo. 

Needs to be more proactive. 

16 minutes ago, Dayman said:

No one mentioning how the Celtic player barged Gordon over the line too..

Good point.   There is a clear barge. 

Section Q

C'mon Robbie. Half time team talk should be along the lines of the Gettysburg Address. 

Let's go.........!!

What does piss me off is when pundits come out with 'Celtic have been on top so deserve to be in front'. If the foul is given then they dont equalise and frustration sets in. **** off to Hibs Marshall, can't wait to see you picking the ball out the net. 🖕😁

John Findlay
7 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Yep - Fair enough Rudi. 

I still dont think VAR would overrule it though as the incident would have to be clear enough for the VAR official to question the on field decision. If it was a hand ball or offside i think it would get flagged but not so sure about a 50/50 foul in the opposite end of the pitch. 

It wasn't anywhere near a 50/50 foul, you trip an opponent its a foul 100%, nothing 50/50 about it.

4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Would be nice if they showed us.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, neilnunb said:

What does piss me off is when pundits come out with 'Celtic have been on top so deserve to be in front'. If the foul is given then they dont equalise and frustration sets in. **** off to Hibs Marshall, can't wait to see you picking the ball out the net. 🖕😁

The mute button is your friend

Sibbick was clearly fouled.    Tackle from behind.    Takes Sibbick right foot away.    Shocking referee and lino.    I say shocking but you know how it works.   

colinmaroon
Just now, Gershwin said:

Would be nice if they showed us.

Can you think why they didn't? 

FoH forever

Kyogo is off when jota passes yet isn't "interfering" because he doesn't control it, know that flag would be up if us going at their back line. 

HeartsandonlyHearts
10 minutes ago, Skinny Milinkovic said:

Atkinson left his brain at home today I think

Atkinson and Sibbick should be looking at a lot of game video up to the Friday night of the final. With both of them highlighted to show exactly how not to defend. I honestly think they’ll come good for us but need to learn that they need to concentrate for the full 90. Atkinson looks like he’s never played before. Decision making has been terrible. Hoped Sibbick would have soaked in what lack of concentration can do in a second after the #!bs semi goal.

HHGH

AlphonseCapone

We need more defenders. Moore not good enough, Atkinson long way to develop defensively. Need another 2 centre halfs as not convinced with Sibbick either. 

Let'snot forget  the foul  on Sibbick  was  in Kingsley tertitory -  good chance for 2  denied  by Robertson

Lonewolflins
4 minutes ago, tightrope said:

Boyce a man down, need better for the final.

He has been a passenger for weeks , so slow in everything he does . 

Let’s be honest here ? We would’ve all taken 2-1  at halftime a few days ago 

c mon Hearts , get into this scum 🤞🏻

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Exactly.    Bunch of ****ing arseholes talking.  

Clear foul but celtic deserve to be ahead.    Aye, OK, Bellends 

RalphieCifaretto

Boyce playing himself out the final team. Has been poor last few weeks, needs to improve.

1 minute ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

**** pff Boyce you are shit

Held it for too long there