Final ticket info

Heartsmad1874

It will be 20k-22k each club and more space for hospitality. I'd guess at 40-50 LP's being enough, after ST's and high loyalty points have been satisfied. Semi Final tickets purchasers did get some level of priority in 2019, but I think that was to boost sales for the Semi.

No way should there be a Hibsesque pre season ticket offer. There are a lot of ST holders already, we will sell out and will see an increase in ST sales anyway, as our season has been good.

I think demand for OF finals is a bit lower because some people don't want to take the kids.

11 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Would it be an idea that the next batch then go to new season ticket holders for next season, in other words commit to a season ticket for 22/23 and guarantee a ticket for the final?

I could be wrong, but have it in the back of my mind they did this before ?

We did it back in the Mercer era.

7 minutes ago, H2 said:

Is that a desperate hope, you managed one game?

Not sure the wee dig at the end. I've been up to 5 games this season, yeah not great but I go when I can, thats about it mate. Call that desperate hope then yeah I'll be in that group. 

Thought Police

Season tickets and those with 50 plus points in first phase.

General sale next phase.

That’s how I’d do it. The three phases for the semi were a bit daft, just get them sold.

A_A wehatethehibs
2 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Season tickets and those with 50 plus points in first phase.

General sale next phase.

That’s how I’d do it. The three phases for the semi were a bit daft, just get them sold.

Tbf I think it was partly to stop the website from crashing

1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

yeah nothing wrong with having several sales windows, just shorten the windows.

A week for the first window was far too long 

Thought Police
2 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Ahh - that is a good point. There’s me going in two footed again.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Yip, snd us all moaning even more as folk booked seats we had just selected.

1 hour ago, GBJambo said:

That all? Thought it would be more 

10k distributed to everyone else. Better than the FA Cup final where clubs getting up to 29,000 with up to 30,000 to other people. 

3 hours ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Reckon we have D2 all the way round to Section H and I. D1 used for segregation.

Why would they need to keep one of our sections empty when there is already an adequate segregation barrier ?

Both section C5 and D1 were in use last Saturday and Sunday. 

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

I don’t think that is how it wiil work. Season ticket holders and high point holders first. 

Can't argue with that. Will just have to wait and see what the loyalty points threshold is. Hopefully if tickets are left from season tickets and high loyalty points they give the chance to anyone who went to semi that doesn't meet the above before any general sale. 

tickets will go on general sale no need to worry as many dont want to go to hampden when playing the old firm because of trouble especially if they go with their family mrs etc

davemclaren
17 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I wonder if shareholders can buy one?

Or is their shareholding reflected in additional points?

My understanding was a that those who held shares prior to the ‘Vlad’ share issue get some points added per season ( I do ) but Vlad shares don’t. I could be totally wrong on this though. 

34 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

My understanding was a that those who held shares prior to the ‘Vlad’ share issue get some points added per season ( I do ) but Vlad shares don’t. I could be totally wrong on this though. 

I bought £1100 worth of Vlad shares & I don’t get loyalty points for it. 

1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I wonder if shareholders can buy one?

Or is their shareholding reflected in additional points?

It’s in your points 

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Correct Dave  Original shareholders who didn’t sell out to Vlad get extra points  

Rocky jamboa

I've got 36 loyalty points so had to wait until the public sale for tickets for the semi. Hoping they lower the 2nd phase threshold this time, even as low as 10 points, as means anyone who's been to a few games gets the chance of a ticket before folk who have never been to a game in their lives, plus the risk of huns buying tickets for our end. 

SM Sheffield
5 hours ago, John Findlay said:

The article tells you it's a 50/50 split. Read it again.

When it was first written there was no mention. It was edited later 👍

5 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

It will be 20k-22k each club and more space for hospitality. I'd guess at 40-50 LP's being enough, after ST's and high loyalty points have been satisfied. Semi Final tickets purchasers did get some level of priority in 2019, but I think that was to boost sales for the Semi.

No way should there be a Hibsesque pre season ticket offer. There are a lot of ST holders already, we will sell out and will see an increase in ST sales anyway, as our season has been good.

I think demand for OF finals is a bit lower because some people don't want to take the kids.

Spot on.

If you commit at the start of the season you get rewarded at the end .

I bought mines and my boys during covid .

Paid into Foh since the start.

Had a Season ticket for decades now.

But if I didn't buy one at the start of the season I wouldn't expect first dibs on final tickets .

Season tickets first.

Points next.

The club got it right for semi.

1 hour ago, Rocky jamboa said:

I've got 36 loyalty points so had to wait until the public sale for tickets for the semi. Hoping they lower the 2nd phase threshold this time, even as low as 10 points, as means anyone who's been to a few games gets the chance of a ticket before folk who have never been to a game in their lives, plus the risk of huns buying tickets for our end. 

Rangers fan  would need to be on the database.

Any Hearts supporter getting one for them deserves the same treatment as a Rangers fan in our end.

5 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

Would never not take my bairn.

It's nowhere near what it used to be.

We will sell out.

And any rogue bluenose in our end should be emptied .

And any Hearts supporter who sees another Hearts supporter go without for one of them is a rat.

Not sure why anyone expects cheap tickets - prices v Hibs in 2012 cup final 10 years ago were £30 so hardly surprising its now at £40 all this time later 

I would imagine that every punter that wants a ticket will get one, so it’s all good.

Only debate I’ve got with myself is do I bring the laddie....

1 hour ago, richiehmfc said:

Everyone who wants a ticket will get one, just the same as every other semi and final. 

Yep, even more spare for general sale than there was for the semi. Lots don’t like Glasgow or either of the sisters. 

3 minutes ago, smiler said:

I would imagine that every punter that wants a ticket will get one, so it’s all good.

Only debate I’ve got with myself is do I bring the laddie....

Course you do.

4 minutes ago, smiler said:

I hear you man.

They're the games that hook ye .

Imagine we win.

Those moments will live on with yer bairn when yer dead buddy

18 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Yep, even more spare for general sale than there was for the semi. Lots don’t like Glasgow or either of the sisters. 

Where you getting this data from ?

It wouldn't be the first time ST holders haven't gone to the semi but went to the final (which is their right). 

7 minutes ago, Ked said:

They're the games that hook ye .

Imagine we win.

Those moments will live on with yer bairn when yer dead buddy

Absolutely ma man. Only thing is I think he’d struggle to sit for the whole match. If I had to leave after an hour and we won....that would be a nightmare. It’s different if it’s like Dundee or some other shite at Tynie and you can bolt away.

4 minutes ago, smiler said:

Absolutely ma man. Only thing is I think he’d struggle to sit for the whole match. If I had to leave after an hour and we won....that would be a nightmare. It’s different if it’s like Dundee or some other shite at Tynie and you can bolt away.

What age is he?

That doez make a difference .

I've took mines when they were too young and it was a nightmare.

4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Thanks - that’s what I thought.

I just remember back in 1998 I got 2 tickets one for ST & one for the shares.

One it is then!

been here before
3 minutes ago, smiler said:

What age is he?

My 11 yo gets a bit figety sometimes and a shot in his ohone usually does the trick. If not I just let him go for a wander to the concourse or up and down the steps or whatever. I take a picture of his ticket on his phone on the off chance he takes the wrong turning back.

When he was younger Id go with him. It meant maybe missing 5-10 minutes here and there but if you double it up with buying a hotdog it buys you extra time.

Tablet, bags if sweeties, juice, crisps etc are handy too for bribes.

1 minute ago, Ked said:

What age is he?

That doez make a difference .

I've took mines when they were too young and it was a nightmare.

I’m going to get him a ticket and just hope it all goes smoothly. If he gets bored I’ll try and keep him in his seat with YouTube, crisps and sweets 👍🏻

9 minutes ago, been here before said:

What age is he?

My 11 yo gets a bit figety sometimes and a shot in his ohone usually does the trick. If not I just let him go for a wander to the concourse or up and down the steps or whatever. I take a picture of his ticket on his phone on the off chance he takes the wrong turning back.

When he was younger Id go with him. It meant maybe missing 5-10 minutes here and there but if you double it up with buying a hotdog it buys you extra time.

Tablet, bags if sweeties, juice, crisps etc are handy too for bribes.

Aye mate, he’s going now, cheers for the advice, he better not expect all these treats every week though 👍🏻

1 minute ago, smiler said:

Aye mate, he’s going now, cheers for the advice, he better not expect all these treats every week though 👍🏻

Yeeeeeessssss

😄

9 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Where you getting this data from ?

It wouldn't be the first time ST holders haven't gone to the semi but went to the final (which is their right). 

Traditionally we take fewer fans to games at Hampden if it’s Celtic or Rangers that’s the opposition.  Similar to Tynecastle when they visit - higher percentage of season ticket holders dont attend when those two visit. 

17 hours ago, Philfigo said:

Not sure the wee dig at the end. I've been up to 5 games this season, yeah not great but I go when I can, thats about it mate. Call that desperate hope then yeah I'll be in that group. 

I don't think you'll get many to support 5 games and a semi against very many loyalty points. You'd get loyalty points for your attendance though.